Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

• 1 year later...

Love this topic. I always try to get a look whenever possible...at urinals (without dividers), at troughs, or any other possible scenario where I can try to sneak a peak.

One of my best girl friend's would often have me follow her date into the toilet so I could spy on his junk and get a sneak peek at it for her. That way she did not waste her time with him if it was not promising.

I have never been bold enough to initiate any sexual activity though; I guess I was too afraid of getting punched in the face and waking up with sharpie insults all over my face. wink

I would have to say that I do look, although I do not know why.  But it also depends upon the venue I am at to determine what I exactly do.  There are times I am somewhere and he only place to go is a trough.  Well, it is pretty hard not to look then, especially when someone steps up, fishes out his cock, and then proceeds to let loose a nice long stream and before he tucks it in, he gives it one final tug or shake.  It is easier to look and less likely to get caught.  With respect to urinals or public restrooms, it is a bit more dicey for me.  At work, I have seen plenty.  Some guys just do not know how to stand in a urinal and must stand away and aim like they are a fireman putting out a fire!  However, I am not complaining.

I definitely try to look when I'm at a urinal and see what there is to be seen. I'll also see if the guy I'm looking toward has a reaction towards me trying to peek. Sometimes I get a "what's wrong with you" kind of look or the guy just looks away. I've only had a couple of rare occasions where I got an inviting look and one instance in which a guy actually stepped back a little so I could get a better look.

I used to have a  fuck buddy who would take me to his work now and then and he worked at an old factory building where the men's room still had those big metal troughs. I used to try to spend as much time in there as I could and a lot of guys didn't seem to mind if you looked, probably because they were so used to it being open. It reminded me when I was a kid and my parents used to take me to the baseball stadium and I'd love to see the guys pissing in the troughs.

I never do. I feel bad for the transgender community having to fight for the right to use a public restroom just to go to the bathroom. I don't want someone using my peeping as fuel for their screaming rant about how people they like to label as perverts are just in the bathroom to check people out. Assholes will take anything (real or no) and try to use it to push their agenda. Besides, bathrooms never turned me on. Unless there is a shower... yeah now those turn me on...

33 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I never do. I feel bad for the transgender community having to fight for the right to use a public restroom just to go to the bathroom. I don't want someone using my peeping as fuel for their screaming rant about how people they like to label as perverts are just in the bathroom to check people out. Assholes will take anything (real or no) and try to use it to push their agenda. Besides, bathrooms never turned me on. Unless there is a shower... yeah now those turn me on...

^This all day. A bathroom is a bathroom. It’s a human waste disposal site - nothing more, nothing less. I don’t care who pisses or shits in there - we’re all there for the same purpose. Get in, get out!

Guest GingerDaddy2021

Of course I look.  I'm a gay man.  And I have had great stroke sessions  That were hot and spontaneous. Last year I was flirting with a waiter During dinner and he followed me into the bathroom And we unloaded together.

Guest Cumpig4tops

I look and let them see I’m looking. Most guys will show it and get hard. Yup even straight dudes! It’s hot! 

I’m not a big looker, but I hate the goddamn dividers. In Europe I’ve enjoyed the open troughs and the "piss walls." So much more masculine and friendly - and easier to "see" without actually "looking."

• Like 1

On 11/15/2016 at 1:45 PM, JasonSwallows said:

I try to sneak a peek when I can, without being obvious!

Some restrooms are better then others....Airports are great for seeing cock!  Ohare is always a cockshow!

Some in Europe are great and European men dont see to 'hug' the urinal like many American Men do!

Americans are just name sake liberals but when it comes to sexuality most Americans are pathetic. Urinal hugging towel dance in gym etc are still ingrained in Americans. Whereas Europeans are so open to sexuality. They openly accept the fact that all men have cocks of different sizes and types. 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

At a gay bar I will make it quite obvious I am looking, once or twice even commenting “nice cock” if they are hard or have a semi.

There were a couple of notorious cruising ground public toilets near me when I was younger, I’d go there when it was dark and normally there would be 2 or 3 guys at the trough urinal, I’d just step in between and look blatantly at the guy’s cocks, normally hard or semi, just in their hands and not pissing. Most of the guys tended to be a good 10 years or more older than me and I’d blatantly ask “so who wants a blow job or a go at my arse?”. I’m normally pretty quiet but not in a sexual situation, then I can be pretty forward.

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck
Correcting a word iOS had decided to dump an apostrophe into