Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

Cocksuckers, have you ever stared or glanced at the guy(s) cock next to you that was using the urinal? Have you ever been caught? If Yes, what have been the results?

Me, I do it all of the time. Sometimes I get lucky enough that I get to take a guy into a toilet stall and Suck him Off, most of the time I get a disgusted look (Like they know I am a Cocksucker & think I'm despicable), or those rare occasions where I get punched right in the Nose while being called a faggot. One time I got hit so hard, I was knocked out, when I woke several minutes later, either the guy who knocked me out or someone else had wrote FAGGOT in permanent marker on my forehead:O

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I always look. Sometimes I'm obvious, when I'm pretty sure the guys gay. Sometimes I get lucky and get to suck on it. Sometimes the guy freaks out. And once is a blue moon, he feigns disgust but gets hard... I usually offer THOSE guys eithe hole and complete discretion!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

First, you can peak on mine & blow it any time. I do though want you to swallow for I can not accept my male cream to be wasted. Sort of the same for my piss when being busy with a man so get ready for both and you will may look at my cock as much as you want.  Now about urinals & strangers, let me tell you a little pervy secret. I usually piss standing a bit behind & see if the guy has any interest of seeing  more & better. A pleasure I will usually gladly give him. Especially if he's a hot older man. My usual rule is simple; the pervier the guys behave, the more I show & give. It may not be fair but too bad for those extremely shy men. I basically do not like to show off but it does not cost a penny to give a few minutes of fun so why not:)On the other side, I do love exhibitionists to show their cock, piss & wanking. Not because I want to see it but because I do love that pervy hot kinkynotaboomensex attitude. No wander, I do love all pervy nice guys & their hot unconventional ways of having fun. I'm so bloody naughty I love it:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was 24 and traveling alone in Europe. Went to a public restroom that had a long urinal trough. Looked over and saw an older guy with a huge dick...at least 10 inches and it was totally soft!! He saw me and started jerking off and that thing got even longer.  12 13 14 inches? I got nervous and left. He followed me in his car as I was walking to my hotel. I should have hooked up with him,,

• Like 1

I am always in cruise mode here and I will frequent bathrooms i know have a rep for cruisy sex. In any bathroom I try to make it so guys can see my own fat piece and I am always looking for guys trying to show theirs. Love bathrooms where the mirrors at the sink are hung in such a way you get a good view across the line of urinals and the guys at them.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:28 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I am always in cruise mode here and I will frequent bathrooms i know have a rep for cruisy sex. In any bathroom I try to make it so guys can see my own fat piece and I am always looking for guys trying to show theirs. Love bathrooms where the mirrors at the sink are hung in such a way you get a good view across the line of urinals and the guys at them.

Let's go cruising!!!

Guest Deviantlad

That use to happen to me in the old days when you went cottaging but I am going back to the 70/80/early 90's before social media came along and changed it all. What did happen to all the cottages where you could pick up a guy or get sucked off at the urinals of in a cubical. Miss the old days sometimes.

Yep it still goes on in some of the gay club and love it when you are all starring at one another with fully erect cocks and unable to piss. Sometimes you can get lucky and I have knelt down to take the piss down my throat or just have a guy piss all over me. Love the feeling when your gear starts to cling to you and heavy with the piss mmmmm

Edited by Deviantlad

I did a few days ago. I was in an outdoor cafe in Bala and saw a guy standing next to me at the urinal stroking his gorgeous cock 

I needed a piss and after finishing, he was still stroking his cock so I leaned over and took it in my hand 

Seeing we were alone I dropped to my knees and tasted him. He was semi hard and tasted of piss but I took him in a cubicle and took his warm load in my mouth 

• Upvote 1

Guest Gloryholelover

I've been caught a couple of times, once in a known cruising public toilet it worked out great. I leant over and sucked a warm load from the guy, but there have been occasions where I've been looking and the guy has freaked out. "What the fuck?! Are you looking at my dick?!" But that's the worst that's ever happened which isn't that bad. Still got to look at a hot cock. 

That was so good before, till 90's,  there was many places here with public restrooms, so easy to suck guys there, sometimes was fucked at the urinals ... love to look at cock of mens, just watching them pissing sometimes, in the evening , so many things possible, that was so good, always one guy was near the door, looking outside if nobody no gay comes ... like this possible to suck one guy, being bent have another fucking, used both ways, possible there ? here no more, sad

• Upvote 1