Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

Definitely if the place i am is the cruising sort. First place i saw, sucked and got fucked was a bathroom opposite the local train station when i was 16! Literally walked in there to two guys already going at it, they stopped and when i started jerking they resumed their positions.

Heh, when I was in grade 11 a guy and I used to fuck in the one of the washrooms at school during lunch. It was in a side building, not the main structure.  Now he's married with kids, and I love knowing something about him they don't know. 

• Like 1

Don’t outright stare, but catch a glance out of the corner of your eye definitely. 

Used to work at a mall in Cleveland with really cruisy urinals in one of the mens rooms. Loved going there to take a piss on my breaks. Seeing other guys taking a puss or jerking off, swapped many handjobs there over the years.

I had a best girlfriend (during university) who would sometimes plan to run into me while she was out on a date with someone. She would typically ask me to follow her date into the restroom and take a look at her date's cock and to report back to let her know if it was nice and worth her time or effort.

On a personal note, all of the glances and attempts I made to look at cock next to me over the years never translated into any action (sadly).