Where To Unload

On 7/21/2016 at 5:06 AM, bbuddy said:

While I do agree with most of the guys in here that the proper place for a tops load to go is up the arse, I do love the idea of you cutting off the air while unloading down the throat - making it impossible for him not to swallow your thick load  :P 

Damn that got my hard. Recently discovered I like a hand around my throat pressing while I jack off after the top has cum. Maybe having the air cut off from the inside while shooting his toxic Poz load down my throat would be as hot. I do have a strong gag reflex that I need to be broke of. If anyone is in Oklahoma City and wants to train me hmu. If you have some toxic Poz buddies bring them along. But NO load refused. 

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

i always plant my nut deep in my men while they are flat on their tummy. always feel better in tune with them every thrust deep into an ultimate orgasm.  i have my rituals of assorted animal noises lol

I like to plant my load deep in a hole as the guy is laying on his back so I can see his eyes widen when I bottom out balls deep and my shaft base stretches his hole.  A few good kisses and I am on my way to delivering my seed.  Afterwards, I expect a good cock cleaning and if the bottom is luck. more will dribble out of my cock or a second load will shoot down his throat.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:24 PM, Chargedup said:

i always plant my nut deep in my men while they are flat on their tummy. always feel better in tune with them every thrust deep into an ultimate orgasm.  i have my rituals of assorted animal noises lol

would love to hear them!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...