Where To Unload

On 7/21/2016 at 1:44 PM, subhole said:

it's your choice, Sir. feel free to fuck both. and unload where you want to.

Subhole is correct its not my choice,i have no say in it . SIR you decide how and when and where i receive your SUPERIOR seed. I do love it up the ass because I can enjoy it again later. Either push it out to consume it or gst a toy and shove it in deeper and lick the toy clean.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2016 at 5:38 AM, sadisticplayer said:

Throat? Cunt? Which hole do you enjoy a man to fuck and seed? Personal favorite is unloading down the throat while cutting off air. But some fags seem to only want the cunt bred. Personal preference?

best to leave it to the top but mouth or throat are my faves

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone else feel really excited in that moment when a Man is pumping cum down your throat?

i really fucking really love the taste & feel of cum in my mouth

but it just feels good to have that load pumped down my throat

without tasting it

except in a burp

• Haha 1

Love to read what all you excellent cocksuckers write. I just found this site and I love it. Finding that so many of you love what I dream of all the time. Now where to unload. I just crave it when I am sucking a throbbing cock and I have a nice big cock sliding in and out of my ass Pussy. Then it is mind blowing fabulous when both shoot their loads in me at the same time.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:37 PM, faglory said:

anyone else feel really excited in that moment when a Man is pumping cum down your throat?

i really fucking really love the taste & feel of cum in my mouth

but it just feels good to have that load pumped down my throat

without tasting it

except in a burp

That's the best part of sucking cock. When I'm into it, I feel throat while he's busting. His cum all goes in my stomach and the feeder gets maximum pleasure. I love hearing a hot Stud moan as he feeds me. Love when Men grab the back of my head, giving me no choice but to throat and swallow.

I think feeders are impressed when they pull their cock out of my mouth to find the dick cleaned of all cum. 

• Upvote 1