Where To Unload

Why can't it be both? I love having a dom bull top blast a ton of nut deep in my boi cunt. Then, as he's catching his breath, turn around and tease more cum out of his cock with my mouth and tongue until he builds up another load and have him jizz diwn my throat as his hands is wrapped around the back of my head, his pubes tickling my nose, and balls slapping my chin.

Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly nasty, I'll continue to tease his cock by sucking on the head. As his body is twisting and bucking from overstimulation, I'll squeeze his balls or grab the base of his cock with one hand to keep him hard as I sitck a finger in his hole and press on his p-spot. This trick usually keeps him hard enough to get aroused again so that he can fuck my hole once again.

• Upvote 2

Throat? Cunt? Which hole do you enjoy a man to fuck and seed? Personal favorite is unloading down the throat while cutting off air. But some fags seem to only want the cunt bred. Personal preference?

While I do agree with most of the guys in here that the proper place for a tops load to go is up the arse, I do love the idea of you cutting off the air while unloading down the throat - making it impossible for him not to swallow your thick load  :P 

• Upvote 2

Cunt! It's the bottoms duty to make sure he offers the top his ass, Whether he wants to get fucked or not. it's not about your want and needs, it's about getting the top to dump his load and being a good boy and letting him dump it up your ass! 

• Upvote 2

I like it in both holes but prefer it up my ass. I leave it up to the top where he puts it. On the rare occasion a top asks where I want his load I simply reply, "Wherever the fuck you want, Sir." What I really like is for him to bring a friend and get filled from both ends. 

• Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

If I can't cum where I want to - almost always deep in your ass - you won't even see my cock. I love fuckng ass and cumming as deep inside as I can.

I leave it up to them, but I do prefer it in the ass cunt, where it will do me the most good and possibly help me with my desires and goals for the future.