barejackbro

Today I got an unexpected surprise. I was passing through Sheffield in northern England and decided to stop off in the middle of the afternoon, jump on Grindr to see who was about. It sometimes works. Today, nothing seemed doing and I was about to give up and carry on my journey when I got a message from a sexy guy only a kilometre away. We chatted, swapped pics, but then he said he couldn’t accom. Straight after he says ‘what about outdoors?’

So long story short, we meet in a park behind the railway station. It’s on a steep hill with nice views over the city, and happily as he walks up I see that his pictures don’t do him justice. He is much hotter – cuter, less muscular but body tighter, to be precise – in real life. Black hair, 5ft 10 tall, wide brown eyes and a tight body revealed by his T-shirt.

I tell him his pics don’t do him justice and he tells me I’m fucking hot. Nice. So we go walking into the wooded area of the park, and just a few metres off the main path we find a little group of trees to duck into. First thing I do – first thing I always do in this situation – is take my shirt off: that always seems to get things going! He’s got his hands on my body, and we’re kissing and then quickly he snaps open my belt, drops down, pulls my cock out and starts to suck me.

It’s nice but it’s not really what I want – I should be the one on my knees. So I lift him up, kiss him some more and then drop down on my knees. He’s pulling his trackies open and his cock is in my mouth before he knows it. I suck slow and deep, waiting for the first taste of precum, because I’ve got a plan…

After a couple of minutes I get the taste, and I quickly stand up, kiss him and say: ‘do you wanna fuck me?’ Breathlessly he replies ‘yeah!’ I drop back down onto my knees and take his cock really deep down to my throat when suddenly I feel his hands on my head, gripping the back of my skull so he can fuck my throat. His cock is just the perfect size for me to swallow it down but not choke.

The precum is coming thick and fast now, and I think I’ve got him in the perfect mood. I stand up, turn around, slip my shorts off down to my ankles, and take the mix of spit and precum in my mouth and use it to lube up my ass. I have no idea if he regularly barebacks, but he’s inside me so fast and suddenly fucking me. I’m gripping the branches of a tree to steady myself and push back, but I take a moment to turn around and tell him: ‘I want you to cum in my ass!’ He nods. ‘Yeah, fuck yeah. Yeah.’

I turn around and start to enjoy the fuck from this cute sweet guy. Now for the first time I see exactly how close we are to the path. Barely five metres, and there are people walking by. It’s the middle of a sunny afternoon: we’re only just hidden from families with kids, scally boys with beer cans, and here we are in the trees fucking like rabbits. It’s kinda funny.

The fuck itself is nice and smooth. He grabs my cock with one hand, now rock hard from the fuck, and grips my abs tightly with the other. By the time he’s inside me he’s already pretty close, and he fucks me pretty hard – hard enough to trip my pleasure but not hard enough to hurt. He starts to thrust harder, and automatically I say: ‘cum in me.’ I’m cheering him on. So close. He doesn’t fuck hard but I’ve a feeling this’ll be a big one. Wishful thinking, but actually he doesn’t disappoint.

The first thing I feel is a single hot spurt inside me, just as he says, quite loudly ‘oh fuuuucckk!’ (remember there are people close by!) and then as the warm rush hits me with what I assume are subsequent cumspurts, he just folds up onto my back. His thrusts turn to slow, rhythmic pulses as he cums some more, and his body spasms in these really sweet, smooth rhythms. Never seen that before. Nothing jerky, just smooth and slow.

He folds his arms round my body meeting at my chest and puts his head on my back, just enjoying what is happening. Meanwhile I reach round and grab his ass – until now I hadn’t realised how tight and fuckable his ass was! – and press him against me. ‘Fuck your cum into me’ I whisper, and he does for a bit, before slowly pulling out. It’s perhaps as if he knows I want to keep that cum inside me.

And then it’s all over. It’s been no more than 10 minutes, but we have to wait for a quiet moment on the path before coming back out. We get seen anyway. By this point, I’m feeling waves of jizzjoy, and sensing that he unloaded quite a lot of cum inside me. We say our goodbyes. What an unexpected surprise!

Within 10 minutes more, I’m on my train home. Feels funny to walk through the station grinning from ear to ear and flying high while trying to keep my ass nice and tight! I jump straight into the toilets to jack off, and suddenly decide to take some me-feeling-the-jizzjoy-selfies in the toilet mirror. For fun, here they are.

I’m not showing it, but just know there’s fresh cum in my ass when these were taken. Maybe they communicate how I felt, but anyway - Enjoy! 

gallery_48346_5644_73833.jpg

• Upvote 32

Fucking hot. Reminds me of the times I got fucked in the park on afternoons knowing people were walking by just a few metres away (I could see them through the trees) and trying to keep quiet while being pounded ;-)

Damn...I miss that park and the cruising there, also at night when it was just guys walking around looking for sex.

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...