I've been wanting to get my hole creamed at the fair for years; I wear a pair of jeans with the ass completely ripped out between the inner edges of the rear pockets for easy access. I've got a big beard and I generally hang out near the Hole in the Wall Saloon getting pissed on. I'd love to have some hairy-faced fucker step in behind me and plant a hot load deep. I'd also love taking a load at the Eagle on the Saturday night before the fair, but getting bred at the fair is top priority for me. 

If you're not up for plowing in public ... I'd still like to get bred. ;) So if you like big bearded bottom bears... get in touch here or over on BBRT. (Handle there is in my profile.) I'll be arriving in SF on Friday the 29th and leaving the following Monday.

Dirty Bruim,  I hope some big stink'n hairy faced harley biker trash does step up & you take his load deep in your hole.  Mix it with the ones from Saturday night.  Hope there is some piss play as well.  Now you go get bred, have fun.

You still writing your stories?  My fav Down n Dirty always a good read.

Sadly, I'm not going - I've managed to injure myself and the trip is off. Also sadly, I never got any interest from tops here or elsewhere - a number of fellow pigs who like the idea and wished me well, but no horny fucker stepping up to breed my hairy hole at the Fair. 

• 4 months later...

I love getting banged in public....especially if I don't know it's coming. Oh man it would be so fucking hot to have a guy rip my shorts down and start fucking loads into me while a crowd of horny pig tops gather and take turns till my sloppy hole is a huge gaping rosebud that soaks up all that precious man juice.

• Upvote 1