New Guy Took First Load Today

jimmsmatt222

What's up. New guy here I've been wanting to be bred for a long time but my opportunities to do so are few and far between what with kids and family taking up my time. Today seemed like a good day since everyone else went to a wedding 3 hours away. I got on grindr and within an hr I had a guy come by to find me ass up on the bed waiting for him. He proceeded to fuck me and cum deep in me. After he left I was missing being fucked so a few hours later I had another guy come by to add a second load in there. I tried to find more but no one else seemed interested. I woke up wanting to be bred and I ended up with two loads. Can't wait for more.

• Upvote 16

Congratulations, looks as though you are well on the road to a new addiction and a lot of enjoyment, be ready for it and the desire that the more you get, the more you will crave. Get all that you can.