Stealth Pozzing a Beautiful 20-Something Adonis

I met this beautiful 20-something Adonis at a bar Tuesday night. After telling him how beautiful he was, I asked if he wanted to cum over my place where we could get more intimate.

“Yes,” his eyes sparkled with unmitigated lust.

He followed me 3 car-lengths behind. No sooner were we in the apartment, than I cornered him against a wall, kissing him deeply, and grinding my hips into his crotch.

I licked and bit and caressed his warm lips, felt the fullness of his cock growing against mine, sensed his youthful unsullied beauty blindly crying for defilement. Yes, I promised. It would be accomplished.

I guided him to the bedroom, fumbling with his shirt as we went. I sat him down on the bed and continued to undress him, licking his tits and belly, slipped off his shoes and socks and jeans. Quickly, before he could dissent, his briefs came off, too.

The sweaty, spermy scent of uninfected manhood wafted to my nostrils. I buried my face in his delectable crotch, mouthing his balls and inhaling his delicious masculine aroma. I licked relentlessly, eliciting louder and louder moans from his throat. I knew I was going to bareback him, even if he didn't, yet.

I buried my face in his balls, then beneath them, inching further and further down, teasing my tongue into the lush crevice between his buns.

"What are you doing?" he gasped! Young guys often have no idea of the power of rimming. I knew that he was on the verge of such sexual ecstasy that he would be unable to resist as I pumped hot poz jizz deep into his youthful gut.

I pulled out all the stops, and thrust my tongue deep into his succulent hole, regarding it as a precious delicacy to be savored until all the flavor had been extracted. He moaned and thrust his ass into the air with abandon. I knew it was time.

"I don't use condoms," I announced, as he ground his hips into my face. He went limp for a moment, contemplating the risks and rewards. When he moaned again, I knew I had his assent.

I lubed up quickly and mounted him, raising his legs to my shoulders, a diseased ribbon of precum pointing the way to his prized, neg hole. Gently I entered him, thrusting in and out, each time penetrating him deeper, till at last my pubic hair brushed his ass cheeks. As I looked in his eyes, I suspected this was his first bareback fuck, and that my poz load would likely impregnate him.

I fucked slowly and passionately, the way men are meant to ride boys, raw and deep, then faster and faster, plunging harder and vigorously, getting closer and closer to exploding my poison jizz deep within this beautiful man’s gut. My cock plugged him relentlessly, prepared to fertilize his virgin cunt with a potent load of poison man-sperm. I started to cum.

I plugged his succulent ass so heartily that the bed squawked in protest. The boy’s head slammed against the headboard, but he was oblivious. He had a heated, vigorous stallion inside him, and all he wanted was cock.

My raw jizz exploded, impregnating the innermost recesses of his gut, infiltrating his bloodstream, melding into every vital organ. I rammed him again and again, making sure he got every drop of poison I had to offer. His tight, puckered asshole devoured it greedily, not wasting a drop, wanting more and more. So I dry-fucked him twice more—each time his lacerated mancunt more receptive to my virus-laden spunk.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Very hot story hotload 84, damn you could have used a vid I have from a CL hookup where the guy fucked and used me.

http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=161558

Was suppose to be a quick bj and next thing I know , I'd been there 6 hours, can barely even remember getting fucked, i was so out of it for some reason, which I know the reason why now...and just get this vid in my e-mail 3 days later.

• Thanks 1

Very hot story hotload 84, damn you could have used a vid I have from a CL hookup where the guy fucked and used me.Video Link: http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=161558

Was suppose to be a quick bj and next thing I know , I'd been there 6 hours, can barely even remember getting fucked, i was so out of it for some reason, which I know the reason why now...and just get this vid in my e-mail 3 days later.

Yeah man this is it

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...