25Yo Discovering The "fucking Roulette"

All right. The story I’m about to publish here is mostly true, but there is some fiction to it so I have decided to put it to fiction part. I am about to confess something that has changed for me recently, and I also don’t want to be recognized so I’ve changed some details..

I am a 25 year old last year student of a university living in Prague in the Czech Republic. I am a middle build with dark hair, 180 cm tall (5’11”) and 75 kg (165 lb) blue eyes and cute face. I sport a little but my body is not close to be perfect yet. Before the series of odd yet exciting events I had had around 18 guys. I have recently broken with a boyfriend and I created a profile on a dating site here.

And then it happened. I ran across a profile of a tattooed handsome guy with some piercings who was 33 years old. He claimed to be dominant but is very picky. Let’s call him Ace. Pitty, I thought to myself, as that guy would be something I would love to get fucked by. I thought I had no chance, but the profile said that he was starting this “Fucking roulette”. Guys would sign up with him, he would publish them as their friends. Those who signed up earlier would be able to chose to fuck those who came in later. You could not refuse. Furthermore, Ace would chose you who to fuck and who you will be fucked by. If you were in the bottom role, you would not be able to say “no” in any case as it would disqualify you. You were always bottoming first.

So, to make it short. I signed up. In few minutes I was the eighth to sign up. The “ad” said that I need my cunt to be used. The traffic on my profile has never been higher. In a few minutes Ace send me the profile name of the guy who was supposed to fuck me. His picture showed only his defined body. It said he is 40 years old. A little old to me, but I could not say no, could I? Coincidentally, the radar on the dating site said he was less than 300m away. I was nervous, but I decided to go with it. And I would not say no. He send me the address. He picked me up and we went to his apartment. Though it was late afternoon, the shades were down. His face was not that handsome, but the body was even better than in the pictures. I was not going to say no to anything.

He made me strip completely. I was standing naked in front of him. He examined my body and face. I think he liked me. He pulled my hair and pulled my head to his crotch. I was going to open his zipper. As I touched it he slapped me. I understood I am not supposed to use my hands. I opened it with my teeth. It was hard but I managed. I really liked the smell of his cock in the underwear. As it was getting hard, I noticed it is fairly large. I pulled his pants and his underwear down. His cock was around 18 cm (7inch). I haven’t been getting larger dicks lately. I started to lick his balls and suck him. After a while, when he was rock hard he pulled my hair again and threw me on his bed. He undressed and I love his body. He turned me so that I was lying on my chest. I asked him: “Are we going to use” “No!” “ But I” “I am fucking you bare but I will not come in your ass.” It was my first time going bare. I thought well, why not. He put too little lube and he dug in. My ass was on fire, tears got to my eyes but I told myself I need to make it. He fucked me for about ten minutes. After a while it got incredibly sexy. I actually loved it being a little whore. He also took some pictures while fucking me as a proof for Ace, which we had to provide. After that he pulled out, turned me around and shoved it in my mouth. No wiping, just like that. It was little oozy, but it was sexy as hell. After a while, while I was on the edge of glory, he pulled out and came all over my face. I came as well and it was one of the most sexy things I have ever experienced.
Later in the evening, I saw pictures of his cock and my but at Ace’s profile. While I was surfing, I found a profile on another dating site with the same picture and similar stats. The profile’s name was “anotherHIVpos”.

It did not stop me in the Fucking Roulette.

• Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...