Sex In Dallas.

Guest GoneFishing

fuck yeah! hope midtown is still open late may.  that place is awesome for loads. lots of horny baker daddies after 4pm to load you up.  oh the memories. total cum daddy here and did both clubs and swept up. oink 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

☣️ love midtowne

always a skinny wasted poz dad trolling for fresh chicken.

they just need to change the music.  it's the same loop they played in 1998 lol  

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hear midtown closed. Most likely where I converted. While the Club was ok it was for the twinky hwp crowd. Mostly posing and looking good rather than action. Granted it was better cleaned and maintained but that was one of the sleazy appeals of midtown. Plus midtown had all types sized races etc. my favorite was the dark maze with all the glory holes "a shot in the dark"

• 2 weeks later...

We can only hope that the same crowd at MTS starts visiting Club Dallas. God knows Club Dallas needs some variety and guys who are actually into barebacking and pigging out, instead of just standing around and posing.

Having said that I have taken several loads at both places but the load ratio was almost 1:4 in MT's favor. They also allow you to leave the door of your room open while taking bare dick. I've always attracted more visitors that way. One time there was a line of guys in front of my room and I got fucked by at least 4 in that one session. Everyone came deep inside me. Never had that happen to me at Club Dallas.