Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

I'd love to go as a mare, but I ONLY fuck bb. Even the noise of a guy unwrapping a condom makes my ass clench, so I'm afraid I would not fully enjoy it if I had to take a dick with a condom.

I haven't taken a wrapped dicked in... I don't know. years?

• Piggy 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Red ones are given to mares who want bareback cock, I went to 1 of these parties years ago & left after a few hours disappointed. I personally found it boring because i like some visual stimulation it does not have to be much but some. At these parties the minute the hood is on you don't see a thing & you can wait ages to get a cock inside you. Don't believe the video i think they made a video to fool guys in to thinking it's a horny event when in fact it's quite boring.

22 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

Red ones are given to mares who want bareback cock, I went to 1 of these parties years ago & left after a few hours disappointed. I personally found it boring because i like some visual stimulation it does not have to be much but some. At these parties the minute the hood is on you don't see a thing & you can wait ages to get a cock inside you. Don't believe the video i think they made a video to fool guys in to thinking it's a horny event when in fact it's quite boring.

So basically like any backroom or dark room or even a ghole - (a) really hot if you are getting fucked over and over, and (b) pretty hot for a while listening to others getting fucked and feeling the energy and waiting to get fucked.  But if no (a), only (b) gets boring pretty soon.  I like the hood idea which is same as a dark room, but good points.    Thanks for the reality check.   :) 

I have been to several when I lived in Berlin as a top. They actually have also party's in Amsterdam,Cologne, Hamburg ,Leipzig ,Mannheim and of course Berlin. The first one I went to was Mannheim. It's a great decadent experience! To c all those holes lined up ready to take cock. The atmosphere is great...there is always a bar where u can relax between breeding and compare and discuss the sluts with other top  fuckers. In Berlin and Hamburg there r lots of red mares. Most bottoms r in great shape specially the one in Berlin...there is a lot of great ass to fuck! I normally unload 3 to 4 times...I would recommend the experience to everyone...As a top it's great as there is a lot of ass to fuck. If u go as a mare u def need to be submissive as u need to take a lot of cock no questions asked . Here is lots of competition as there is like I said a lot of quality bottoms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say this is my absolutely favorite party and I also won the title of "Prime-Mare"!!!

Yes it's true you also have to accept condoms and for that reason I have to say, yes this is the ONLY reason!! But if I get fucked by over 50 different guys and 2 or 3 wear a condom, then is it ok usually they don't have so much and long fun with me ;)

But guys, this is a really hardcore sexparty, there is NO LOVE and no respect for wannabies!! If you are not able to take more then 10 guys, stay home!!! 

Premium-Stute66.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

You wear a red hood then? How many others are bare mares? 2 or 3 condoms out of 50 doesn't seem too bad! Do you get 47 or 48 loads from 50 deep hard fucks?

Yeah for sure I wear always a red hood!!! Not all guys unload and some guys cum more then once, I'm get always very good flooded

• Upvote 1

the red hood is the only way to go.  taking all cummers is a real treat.  I'll suffer the few condoms as most guys want to leave their seed inside.  Legs tire, ass opens, and body is racked, but it is totally worth it.  I can't wait to be a mare again.

• Like 1

Guest shybottomhole
16 hours ago, ExtremeCumHole said:

I have to say this is my absolutely favorite party and I also won the title of "Prime-Mare"!!!

Yes it's true you also have to accept condoms and for that reason I have to say, yes this is the ONLY reason!! But if I get fucked by over 50 different guys and 2 or 3 wear a condom, then is it ok usually they don't have so much and long fun with me ;)

But guys, this is a really hardcore sexparty, there is NO LOVE and no respect for wannabies!! If you are not able to take more then 10 guys, stay home!!! 

Premium-Stute66.jpg

Congrats on being Prime Mare, ExtremeCumHole!

It's been a year since I went to Fickstutenmarkt. I was lucky to get a spot on the main floor fuck bench and lost track after getting fucked about 18 times. I probably hit the 30-35 mark.  You're right. It's all about business. The tops don't care how you're liking it and you're just a hole to be used however they like.

---- And that is exactly why it was a dream cum true for me!  Can't wait to go back again sometime soon.

Guest shybottomhole
On 7/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, holesforYouSir said:

Shoot. This seems to have disappeared?

Hey, holesforYouSir, sorry, I had a brain fart one night after a bad fuck and deleted my blog posts.  I managed to recover one of them:

and haven't yet gone back to re-write the first three.  I promise I'll get back to that sometime soon.