Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

Guest shybottomhole
1 hour ago, Samanthads said:

Its an event I want to work up to as a mare but I know I need to work on taking more guys before I think about going. or is it possible to get broken in for group sex there

I'd been on a fuck bench at Steamworks once before when I took loads from a max of three guys.  Fickstutenmarkt was my real debut as a cumdump.  

I knew I really needed it before I went and it was both an education and the best experience of my life.  

But if you're not absolutely sure, then I'd say you're not ready yet. When the hood goes on there's no backing out. 

Edited by shybottomhole

13 hours ago, ExtremeCumHole said:

Yeah for sure I wear always a red hood!!! Not all guys unload and some guys cum more then once, I'm get always very good flooded

You have always been my HERO. I haven't been close enough to fuck you yet. But I fantasize in dropn multiple loads inside you for my pleasure. large.IMG_20160828_073604.jpg.151c39c2cdae8f7b574ab4db5924e203.jpglarge.tumblr_nfjqzl4QsI1rnsdf3o2_540.jpg.28de73db85b3c006564e6a93b4768f40.jpg

• Like 5

Guest Deviant_Angel

This def sounds like my type of event!  I've been blindfolded and fucked raw by 20+ guys in one night in a hotel room a couple times before, so I'd say I'm ready :)

I kind of stumbled across the party one weekend while vacationing in Germany. Until that point I had never even heard of it. So I thought, what the heck, and off I went. Just reading about the way it worked was giving me a boner, but seeing it actually play out in the flesh was even hotter. I thought it was pretty amazing. As a top to just be able to walk around and grab a handful of whatever piece you want, without all the formalities of small talk, as though you were inspecting a piece of horseflesh at a horse fair, was a welcome change of pace. And the mares you top and put through their paces are all really great and very appreciative of your efforts when you've finished. I'd definitely go back anytime that schedules aligned and I was in a city that hosted one of these parties.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 29.9.2017 at 1:27 AM, AZRawPig said:

You have always been my HERO. I haven't been close enough to fuck you yet. But I fantasize in dropn multiple loads inside you for my pleasure. large.IMG_20160828_073604.jpg.151c39c2cdae8f7b574ab4db5924e203.jpglarge.tumblr_nfjqzl4QsI1rnsdf3o2_540.jpg.28de73db85b3c006564e6a93b4768f40.jpg

One day I will get your DNA deep into my guts...IT'S A MUST!!!

Never been to the Mare's Fuck Market in Germany (would luv 2 go) but played a version of this scene a couple of weeks back at the Gear Up (fetish) Weekend (Saratoga Springs, northern CA) a couple of summer ago: as usual, I was a raw fuck mare (wristbands). It was awesome taking all that anonymous raw cock and sperm...mounted, rough fucked and creamed...like the cum whore that I am!! Would luv to do it again...whineee.... :drool::drool: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...