Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

On 4/17/2017 at 2:22 PM, BBPaulZA said:

Great concept - appeals to my slutty side. Every country should have one of these. I read somewhere that different colour hoods are given for those into barebacking?

When I went in Berlin, there were scores of mares and I counted less than ten red hoods. I was one of them and didn't get fucked by anyone with a condom, the tops are glad to find bare hole so it shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AnalKinkySlut

Time to add my story - been putting it off for long enough

I went to the FSM in Amsterdam in March 2017. First time I ever did something like that. Why did I go? Well, in Aug 2016 I met up with a German dom top in Amsterdam (he was there for that weekends FSM). Friday night I met him at his hotel and had a good few hours of hard fucking and sucking, even went to Cuckcoos Nest closeby for some anon action (to whore me out). Alas it was kinda dead that night.

So a few months down the road he said he'd be back in March for FSM. Being the horny, but cautious, cumslut that I am I booked a hotel for three days. This time I had someone to guide me.

Arrived Saturday afternoon, spent a few hours getting my ass ready in the hotel and nervously made my way to the location. My Dom Top was chilling outside with a few others and recognised me. Paid the entrance fee, said it was my first time, they explained the rules and I chose the Red hood. Was nervous as I walked past the bar and was wondering what to do, before going downstairs to the cloakroom area to get undressed. The people were very friendly and helpful. I had to stand around for an hour or so naked, waiting, looking around at the other mares downstairs (a handful to choose from, varied types....). The calm before the storm.

On goes the hood and I stand around in anticipation. Not being able to see is an interesting experience. You can hear what is going on, but that's it. I stood around waiting to be 'chosen' (I'm a pretty fit guy) and I did wonder wtf at one point haha before I got chosen and ordered to bend over. I ended up taking a nice, anon dick and load in my ass. Ended up sucking a few too. This went on for about one hour before I took a short break. I could feel the cum oozing down my leg as each top bred my ass, was exhilarating and made me really horny. Went back and took a few more loads. Unfortunately what killed it for me was one guy started playing with my dick and made me cum. That insantly killed my horniness and my vibe, so I left at around the 8pm mark. In total I counted 8 loads.

All in all the staff were very friendly and helpful so that made me feel more at ease, was a good atmosphere. Just a shame I came, really wish Tops would stop playing with a bottoms dick. Kinda annoying, but such is life.

Afterwards the Top told me to wait in my room because he wanted to take me to CCnest and whore me out more, but in the bathroom I noticed my ass was bleeding. Probably from the Prince Albert cock I took in my ass. That made me sad and I didn't go. The next day I did take a few more loads in my ass in my room, but again another PA cock and again more bleeding (goddamnit).

Was a great experience, just have to be careful with what goes in my ass

Next up is FSM in Berlin in March 2018 (Easter weekend). Going to be there for a few days and hopefully hit 50-100 loads on the Saturday. The Friday before is another bare party at a club and my German Dom Top will be there to guide me for that. I just hope my ass doesn't get too destroyed before the FSM on Saturday, haha. We'll see.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, NastyBBFuckPIG said:

All should wear red hoods, condoms should be banned!!

I agree 100%.    A mare is not a true cumdump if not wearing a red hood.   

Man up, bottom guys.    The prospect of likely getting more than 20 anonymous loads from hot and horny stallions is mighty appealing.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, London7 said:

I'll be there on 27/01 - Mare in Red. Anyone else going?

Hope you have a great time.   Give us a report on this thread.

I am obsessing about going to one of the German FSM's later this year as a red hooded mare.     Something about the submissiveness of the mares being anonymously fucked by any stallion, and having to let any stallion mount  them is sooo hot.

If I can swing a business trip Germany this spring, I would want to go to my first FSM as a faux stallion.   Be more of a voyeur than anything, although it would be great to slip  my cock into several mares, too. 

I would think that would give me the best preparation for going the second time in late summer/early fall as a no load refused red hooded mare.    I hope to get a practice session in at MAL this weekend.

4 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

I've got to get back to Berlin to wear a red hood again.  It is a fantastic experience.  Lots of cocks.  How many loads, we don't know, but many many cocks

How do sluts go to Berlin for bb weekends and cum back neg?

I will be attending as a red hooded mare in Hamburg next month, this will be my first time at this event, if I like it I'm planning to be in Mannheim for the next one as well. At one point the website was advertising lube sticks to put in your ass, anyone heard of this and where do you get em? 

Really looking forward to going just hope I get in as I'm a fit older mare, from previous messages I better make sure I get a haircut, lol.