Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Berlin today and I'll be at FSM tomorrow i'm so excited to be there. Last night I had gone to Lab. Was amazing, full of people, about 400 fucking, I didn't see anyone using condom, only BB. I had a very nice time, more than 10 in my ass.

• Like 3

The Lab is amazing. Whenever I think of Berlin, it is the only place I can truly say in a good way, is debauched .

I am surprised there is so much safe sex at the FSM because Berlin really is Bare lin I am going for the 3rd time in late May and I feel Like Pollyanna eacg time I go, Like "oh gosh wow, really". Then I sniff some poppers and become the slut I am.

But the whole of Berlin is like a Fuckfest 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I just arrived from Berlin and my impression is:

Lab is wonderful impossible to go and not like, a lot of sex and little condom.

Fickstutenmarkt is a fetish but I think it has more marketing than action, the majority is bottom, 90% fucks with a condom, and bareback fighters are getting back on their feet and almost never load.
Bull is cool for you to go at the very end of the night, I met the CDL who has parties naked and I had a lot of sex.
Scheune was a surprise to me on Sunday afternoon has a party naked and I fucked a lot, more than 15 guys fucked my ass and about 5 or more load me.
Tom's is cool but nothing wonderful.
Mutschmann's is very good and I had a really good time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 1/31/2018 at 4:12 PM, London7 said:

I just arrived from Berlin and my impression is:

Lab is wonderful impossible to go and not like, a lot of sex and little condom.

Fickstutenmarkt is a fetish but I think it has more marketing than action, the majority is bottom, 90% fucks with a condom, and bareback fighters are getting back on their feet and almost never load.
Bull is cool for you to go at the very end of the night, I met the CDL who has parties naked and I had a lot of sex.
Scheune was a surprise to me on Sunday afternoon has a party naked and I fucked a lot, more than 15 guys fucked my ass and about 5 or more load me.
Tom's is cool but nothing wonderful.
Mutschmann's is very good and I had a really good time

how was Fickstutenmarkt im curious to know how many tops used you ect and how hard  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This event sparked my interest. I'd love for this type of fantasy to happen. If anyone's ever looking for a younger (21) sub to travel with, definitely hit me up ;) I want to start sex vacations around the US & the world. So much cock to experience ?

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...