Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

Went to fickstutenmarkt for the first time in Berlin about 5-6 years ago. What an experience! I lost count of how many guys I fucked in there. Unfortunately, only stuck to the white hoods as I was still a bit paranoid about barebacking at the time. Would love to go back again. I know they do something similar here now in London but have yet to check it out. Nothing beats Berlin!

• Upvote 1

I would go  in a heart beat  but  the cost is a bit much. There is  one in the USA  like it , but they are very picky on who they let in, it seem only younger guys make it . but he who holds the gold makes the rules 

11 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

I would go  in a heart beat  but  the cost is a bit much. There is  one in the USA  like it , but they are very picky on who they let in, it seem only younger guys make it . but he who holds the gold makes the rules 

If they are picky and discriminating against older guys then we should all boycott Fickstutenmarkt. The mares DONT have a clue who’s fucking them, whether they be 24 or 74. They’ll get a better fuck from the 74 yo anyway. Why are these people being  Discriminatory? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't know who is being picky . I was just told  I wasn't  accepted.  I  got the impression it was  a age thing  

And yes  older  guy are a better fuck , we give more and put more in to it .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Question for the bottoms that have been how many cocks fucked you there. also what sort of preparation ie how many cocks do you need to know you can handle before you go as guessing if like me new to group sex not a good idea to just go or is it ?