Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

I was lucky to attend the FSM twice Berlin and once the Meat Market party in Amsterdam (all in white hoods as I’m still too paranoid)

i still remember the first time, waiting nervously far from the entrance since it was my first time with more than one partner 

When I decided it was time to stop and just go for it and go in, I got so excited and horny when they explained the rules at the entrance 

since I got in a bit late it was hard to find a good spot but I managed to find a spot downstairs and went for the bar to grab a couple of drinks to ease my nerves.

when the helpers came and tied the hood on my head my heart was pounding and I couldn’t wait anymore so I lobbed my hole real good, when the music turned louder and the stallions got in I started with with the poppers, which only caused my hole to twitch in anticipation!

it took a couple of minutes (time really runs differently when blinded) but when I first felt a finger up my hole I gasped, I think the stallion felt it cause I heard him say something to a guy standing next to him 

All this time I was high on poppers and a few moments later he removed his fingers and shoved his thick dick up my pussy and started fucking HARD (I was so happy I stretched my hole all day with my dildo and plugs while thoroughly cleaning up) 

i started moaning real loud and just got lost in the moment, i think it attracted some more stallions cause I felt hands touching me all over and feeling my stretched pussy while I was getting fucked. 

This went for a while till my stallion broke off, slapped my ass and told the rest I had a tight hole, this made me wiggle my ass and hit the poppers in anticipation for the next cock. 

Didnt have to wait much longer than a few seconds till I felt thick fingers stretching my more then shoving the entire length of the dick up my pussy for another rough fuck, this guy has a different style and he was making me moan louder like a bitch in heat, which caused more stallions to he’d over.

I lost track on how many ended up fucking me (I guess it was 30-40 in total) but I made it till the end of the event, full of lube and cum from the stallions cumming all over me (front, back and I loved it when they sprayed my face causing the hoodie to be damp with cum and I got high on the smell!)

with puffy ass lips I headed back to the hotel (Axel) and my pussy was buzzing!

i was so horny and proud of myself achieving this I felt like I needed more so I hopped on Grindr and Romeo, found a couple in my hotel and they ended up spitroasting me and I even got DPd for the first time that night which made me cum hands free!

After almost 2 hours, they both unloaded in my mouth  and I went back to my room with a sore, sloppy pussy and slept like a baby 

0F0169D8-EDCE-4C7A-A5CC-BA0CDE0EB038.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I went to one in Amsterdam, with red hood of course. Had to get there early to get a good spot as it gets busy, then basically just stayed in my spot bent over getting fucked by whoever wanted my hole. You could kinda see outlines of guys through the hood, but it stays pretty anonymous. Not sure how many loads I took but they do mark your body with a sharpie every time you get fucked. I ended up with 32 marks on me :)

I remember one guy just stopped next to me, jerked his cock and just stuck it inside me to unload before moving on, was hot

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mikey85 said:

I went to one in Amsterdam, with red hood of course. Had to get there early to get a good spot as it gets busy, then basically just stayed in my spot bent over getting fucked by whoever wanted my hole. You could kinda see outlines of guys through the hood, but it stays pretty anonymous. Not sure how many loads I took but they do mark your body with a sharpie every time you get fucked. I ended up with 32 marks on me :)

I remember one guy just stopped next to me, jerked his cock and just stuck it inside me to unload before moving on, was hot

Isn’t the one they mark you is the Meat Market in club church? I remember getting so many marks there it took two days to rinse off lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Isn’t the one they mark you is the Meat Market in club church? I remember getting so many marks there it took two days to rinse off lol

Yes that's right! Works exactly the same way as the Fickstutenmarkt. Lots of fun :)

33 minutes ago, mikey85 said:

Yes that's right! Works exactly the same way as the Fickstutenmarkt. Lots of fun :)

Basically the same, been to both ;) 

actually I’ll probably be at the next meat market in Amsterdam having my bf pimping my hole for strangers to fuck 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been twice, both times in Berlin. 

Can’t remember where exactly, but I remember seeing something on a website about it back in 2008/2009. It sounded so hot and vowed that I would go one day. Then the 1st dvd was released and bought that as ‘research’.  

Then finally in 2013, I convinced myself to just do it. Booked flights and hotel and went for the weekend to Berlin, along with a trip to Lab on the Friday night.

It was so much fun, and definitely got fucked that evening by an unknown number of guys.

The masks reduce visibility to nothing more than shapes, so pretty much can’t see who is manhandling you.

if you get the chance, I would definitely recommend it. I went back again for Easter BLF weekend, and already told myself I’m going again this coming April. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I am not sure if this is ok; but I love to travel for lots of sex.  I would love to see if anyone is interested in traveling to Berlin for the Fickstutenmarkt. As a travel agent I was considering setting up a discount block for this and doing it in December.  Otherwise, we could look at Amsterdam for Sinterklaas. That way for those of us who have our moms and grandmas on our FB and IG feeds we can all share photos that will somewhat cover or travel purpose; but still go for our intended purpose.  Who would be interested?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2018 at 6:24 AM, Scotbtm said:

I’ve been twice, both times in Berlin. 

Can’t remember where exactly, but I remember seeing something on a website about it back in 2008/2009. It sounded so hot and vowed that I would go one day. Then the 1st dvd was released and bought that as ‘research’.  

Then finally in 2013, I convinced myself to just do it. Booked flights and hotel and went for the weekend to Berlin, along with a trip to Lab on the Friday night.

It was so much fun, and definitely got fucked that evening by an unknown number of guys.

The masks reduce visibility to nothing more than shapes, so pretty much can’t see who is manhandling you.

if you get the chance, I would definitely recommend it. I went back again for Easter BLF weekend, and already told myself I’m going again this coming April. 

I am planning to attend the Berlin event on 9th March at Kitkat. Just hoping they let me in as a mare and don't stop me for being a bit chubby. : ) 

On 10/20/2018 at 6:37 AM, Scottyrim said:

Berlin I love , but I would say it puts a lot of focus on the best body you can have for your age. I was told in bar that notoriously pushes people away I could come in , but in another that it was a private club. I was thinking it was my age, but I think it was my weight. I am not obese , but I am not perfect , and Germans are about taking things to extemes always 

See, that's what I am worries about. That they won't let me in as a mare because of my weight. : / 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

See, that's what I am worries about. That they won't let me in as a mare because of my weight. : / 

You really don’t need to worry, there are all sort of shapes and sizes and from what I could hear, they all got used ?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

if your not sure you you can email them a pic in advance look on the FAQ on the main site

its an event i want to try but  ive had no group sex use more than 2 tops