Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

Just go for it, it was the first time for me as well with a large group and I went there knowing that in any case I’d feel uncomfortable I could just get up and leave (of course this slut ended up staying till the end taking every cock I was offered lol) 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:21 PM, insatiablebot said:

I am planning to attend the Berlin event on 9th March at Kitkat. Just hoping they let me in as a mare and don't stop me for being a bit chubby. : ) 

I'll be there. I'm in Berlin 06 to 11/03

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 1:18 AM, Leather69 said:

If you are worried about body shape shaming..then try the biohazard parties in Berlin.. all ages, shapes etc, and uninhibited full on raw fucking.

Have been there everal times.. always walked out with empty balls..

That's good to hear as I'm definitely a chub so would hate to spend money going somewhere that I wouldn't be able to attend.

• 1 month later...
Guest AnalKinkySlut

Here's an update.

So I went to the FSM Berlin Grand Prix in Dec 2018. I got there early, but there was already a queue and it was damn cold!

Anyhow, got in, took a red hood (BB) and went to the designated changing area where you get undressed, put all your stuff in a bag and hand it in.
The area is quite spacious and for the GP they had an extra hall open. Benches everywhere, a few slings, cushions, Some people just take a spot and wait there until the event starts. There's also a bar. The staff are very friendly, very helpful, no one is judging. There weren't any 'chubby' bottoms there tbh, but not all of them were in shape either.

This is something that works in your favour. If you're a fit bottom, you'll definitely get more attention. I certainly didn't see any real competition.
So before the Tops arrive they place the hoods over your head and you basically wait around for a bit. It's a bit awkward, because nothing is happening and you are completely naked, so patience is required. Then the event starts.

I guess all the Tops walk around and sample the goods on offer. I soon found myself sucking cock and taking it in the ass. Once that starts it usually keeps going. The best part was when I was spitroasted and the guys kept swapping from ass to mouth. They also offered me poppers which just made me even hornier. I lost count of the amount of guys that fucked me that night. I was even put into the sling at one point.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of cum. A lot of guys fuck around, but don't cum. During my Amsterdam FSM experience I took 8 cocks and 8 loads and my hole was leaking+dripping down my leg, even when I walked back to my hotel. In Berlin even though I took 20+ cocks, I don't think many of them came. I certainly didn't feel much. A bit of a shame, but a great experience nonetheless.

Bonus part is that I was voted in the Top 3 best mares (bottoms) of the event.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...