Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

A couple of years ago I was in Amsterdam, and I did BB bottom in the NZ Sauna, although I couldn't get my hands on Prep... Fuck it... I needed cum and I needed a lot of it in my arse.
Then the Fickstutenmarkt came up and I wanted to go, then at the last moment I didn't go... Regrets..? Maybe somewhat.

But in hindsight I did go almost every evening into the night to the NZ Sauna which was packed and there I was - either in one of the two slings, ass up in one of the little cabins, in the dark maze, but most of all with my arse up on a bench - sometimes next to another pig bottom. Getting plowed, often the top going from one arse to the other and back. Or others waiting their turn to plow your well cum lubricated hole to fill up as well... Eventually filling one or both bottoms. 

I always [well more often then not] had a good time getting plowed, used and filled with cum, not always knowing who the top was and most of all what his status was... I'd never ask. And the great part was that we on the bench always had a huge crowd of onlookers as well. And I had at one time a bottom who'd suck all the cum out of my ass with his expert tongue

So missing out on the Fickstutenmarkt...? Mehhh...
There are some great other opportunities just as good or better... 

• Piggy 2