Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

Guest shybottomhole

I just discovered the German Fickstutenmarkt (fuck mares market), a regular event where stutens/bottoms (mares) arrive early and are placed throughout the venue naked, hooded and bound. The tops (stallions) arrive later to fuck any or all of  them anonymously.

There's a website (Google Fickstutenmarkt) and a 30-minute x-tube video from one of the events.

I've made it my goal to get there as a mare by the end of the year.

Has anyone else been there? What was the experience like?

Edited by shybottomhole

I've been to a UK version of it as a mare. It was advertised as a strictly safe-sex party and the fucks that I had were all with condoms and as I was hooded I don't know if others were getting it bare or not. Still a fun time even with the condoms with it being hot that you couldn't see who it was that was fucking you, it's like you are in a dark room but all the stallions can see everything, except your face.

• Like 1

Guest Pwrfkme06

love to go as the mare.  this sounds so het me need these in the states  great way to get my whole blown out

Edited by Pwrfkme06

Read about this and sounds fucking hot. I only wonder how the mares stagger back to their place after taking so many cocks and loads ;-)

And I would want to know who that top is who gives you the fuck of the evening!

• Upvote 2

Guest shybottomhole

I'm booked! Just took a deep breathe, booked my flight and a hotel a block and a half away from the event. I picked the Berlin event on September 24 because it's the biggest one. Sounds like about 200 guys on average and the each mare can expect to get fucked about 20 times.

Booking a doctors appointment tomorrow to get on PreP.

Edited by shybottomhole

I went there March of last year. I've posted about it before, but briefly. I chose a red hood they explain the risks, you agree, they then number you, and take your picture(back to camera) to enter best in show. One of the helpers liked me and found me a spot by the toilets as he said a lot of tops would see me here. Before you hood yourself you can walk around, have a drink. Check out the place. I noticed there where something like 7 red hoods, compared to the 50 or so whites. I was the youngest of the red hoods by about 10 years. 

Each mare getting fucked about 20 times is an exaggeration in my opinion, especially because some fuck for long without dumping a load, maybe it's different in Sept. I'd imagine it is. The first guy who fucked me had a PA, which was my first time getting fucked with one, and boy did I feel it. He was rough and after what felt like 10 minutes shot a load in me. During the time he was fucking me more people had surrounded us and fucked my throat etc. I brought poppers(which I recommend) but lost them half way through, luckily every top had some and practically forced them up my nose. I went home with blue lips and blue finger/toe nails. I took at least 8 loads, you can see a little through the hoods but not much. The last guy I fucked wouldn't let me up and really fuck to hurt, he was a young sadist I think. 

I'm glad I did it because I can say I did it, and the memory was hot, but in reality I wish I had worked up to the PA, that fucked me up. I got Hep C at that event, it's pretty rampant in Europe my doctor told me. I'm not trying to put you off, just giving you a truthful review. Enjoy. Oh at one point three tops carried me from the seating area to a bed so they could better fuck me. That felt hot being thrown around like meet, and I cant be sure but I think one of the staff got their dick in me too. The staff liked me, which made the experience nice. 

Hope this helps.

Edited by Bottomhole
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 15

HI I am a (kinda) regular at these parties.  I like to go there as a mare and always choose the red mask.  There are many helpers there during the party who regularly come by to ask if you need something (to drink, toilet) or would like to be led outside to relax your well stretched hole.  If you are wearing a white mask, the helpers also check to see that the top is wearing a rubber when penetrating you.  I have always felt very safe and the helpers have always been more than helpful.  I honestly think they genuinely care.

The mask is just a cloth that is wrapped around your head to ensure you can't see anything, but readily allows you to take a sniff on the popper bottle.  

I hope to get back there soon.  Have fun.  I hope you have a good time, and get many loads!

Tino.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest shybottomhole

Thanks guys for describing your experiences at the market. I still want (badly need) to go, and I'm already booked for the flight and hotel, so will be there for sure. LIke bottomhole, I've never been fucked by a guy with a PA before and want to eventually, but want to take that slow if I can.

@Bottomhole -- it says on the website that "A mare cannot refuse a stallion, must always surrender to him and let himself be mounted. Except there are, however, two exceptions to this rule. A mare can refuse a stallion, only if the stallion is well-hung, or if the stallion has genital piercings." 

When you got fucked by the guy with the PA, did you have a chance to refuse or slow it down?  Not that I would likely do that -- I'm a total beta bottom and would have a hard time saying no to any guy who wants to fuck me.