Need Help Asap How Much Risk Did I Put Self In

Am a bottom. I met a guy on Craigslist yesterday before he came over i shaved my whole body my chest legs ass etc. About 3 hours later he showed up .. i did not notice this razor cut on my chest he fucked me with condom. And he wanted to cum on my face but was not able to make it their so he Shot his load of hot cum all over my chest. He also rubed his hand all over my chest with his load of cum all over my chest

What are the risk to Hiv transmission. If he was a POS

I just noticed a few razor cuts the next day. Here one of the big cuts i must have gotten when i was shaving my chest.

Cant upload the picture say too big

If he was poz, he's very likely to have been on successful treatment: recent trial results show that people with HIV who have an undetectable viral load (the goal of current therapy) are not infectious. End of worry.

If he was poz and not on treatment, then his viral load could have been anywhere from a few thousand (about a thousand is the minimum viral load generally considered to be an infection risk, though there have been anecdotal reports of lower) to very high: depends on what stage of infection he was at. But generally I'd say this was pretty low risk.

The tone of your messages suggests that you're very panicked about this and for that reason I'd suggest you go to an emergency room now and get medical advice. For there to have been any risk he'd have had to be poz and not on treatment, and you'd have noticed the pain when he rubbed the cum into your chest: cuts hurt when they're disturbed like that. But I have the feeling that you're not going to be satisfied with less than a medical opinion, which you can get, together with PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) from an emergency room. Note that PEP is only useful within 72 hours maximum, and better within 48 hours of the incident.

While you're at the emergency room, I'd suggest that you ask about PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) which, when taken properly will avoid all this panic.

Finally, I ask you not to post essentially the same question in more than one forum: all it does is make you feel like you're doing more, but it irritates other people to the point where they're less likely to respond to you. Now, get yourself to a doctor...