How Did So Many Tops Become Poz?

On 13/09/2017 at 11:26 AM, atlpigbtm said:

There's three (now two) that I know of in Atlanta who got pozzed from fucking me bareback between 1985 and 1990. I was most certainly pozzed by the first man that I ever had sex with in the Spring of 1985 where I was too drunk and stoned to recognize that my tall, lanky cowboy was really an AIDS infected, wasting sexual predator. I was horrified and terrified at first when I realized in the light of day what he really looked like, but with more pot and some strange white powder and a little brown bottle under my nose, I wanted more of his cock and cum.

I got really sick about a week later. I was worried I was infected. I couldn't go to my family doctor or to the university medical clinic because my parents might find out. Two months later (with no other sex in the interim) I got tested for HIV as a requirement to be a test subject for a medical study at the CDC in Atlanta (I never had to give them any personal info or my name). They informed me I couldn't participate in the study because I had tested positive. I couldn't keep myself from grinning and getting a boner. THAT freaked out the doctor, and I just stood up and walked out without saying another word.

I didn't really understand at that time anything about viral loads, CD4 counts or any of that shit. All I knew was that from that point on I was going to have to have only anonymous sex and one-night-stands in order to keep anyone from finding out that I was Positive. 

I started cruising in my car and getting fucked wherever we could find a private secluded spot. I had a regular straight, married guy who loved bareback fucking and jizzing my ass. He would cruise on his way home from softtball practice in his uniform. He swore that he had never and would never fuck "any of those queers" without a condom, but we should be OK since neither of us were a faggot. I don't know why he presumed I was straight. I liked his cock too much to risk correcting him.  But a few years after the Summer of 1986, I saw him at a softball game that some friends from college were playing in. Actually, I didn't recognize or remember him until he had followed me to the toilet room, pinned me against a toilet stall and accused me of giving him "that gay plague" and that it couldn't have been anybody else. There had been at least a hundred other guys who had raw-fucked me in the three years since I had gotten my cherry shredded, so I had no idea who he was until I turned around to punch him. When I saw him in that same uniform it all came back to me, and I started getting a hardon. Somebody walked in, and I hightailed it out of there. Never saw him again.

The other two were "straight" and married guys I hooked up with at a wooded park in a suburb Northwest of Atlanta. I was there for hours and hours every weekend and after work during the week. Had a Greek-looking guy who liked barebacking and breeding my "pussy" whenever we were both there for about six months. I didn't see him again for almost a year. The next time that I ran into him he told me that he had gotten divorced from his wife because he had caught "that gay cancer". He hinted that he knew he had gotten it from me but that he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing...then he pulled out his uncut cock and asked me if I wanted some more of it.  I never verbally admitted that I was positive, but by bending over and letting him stick his raw HIV cock n my ass until he shot his load, I guess I sort of confessed. We fucked occasionally at that park for about another year until I found a better park to cruise.

The third top that I pozzed recently passed away from a heart attack. We hooked up on BBRT two years ago. The first time he came over, we both had some G, we both smoked some meth and I did a slam. After he starts barebacking my ass like a fucking animal, he starts telling me how this is not the first time that he has fucked my holes. He tells me the last time we fucked...the only other time we had fucked...was in a park in a suburb northwest of Atlanta. He tells me he was in the midst of a jack-off session with five or six other men in a small picnic pavilion when a guy walked up wearing skimpy nylon jogging shorts and no shirt. He tells me that the new guy proceeded to suck off or get fucked and bred by all of the other men on that picnic table until he was the only one left with it starting to get dark. He tells me that I convinced him to "just put the tip in" so I could feel his uncut cock in my ass. He tells me that when he got "just the tip" in it felt too good to not go balls deep and then long-dick me until he shot his neg load. He tells me (back now to our current breeding session and my already crummy hole) that was the only time he had ever fucked anyone other than his wife without a rubber. He tells me he got the fuck flu a week later, got tested, got divorced and then got to fuck and breed as many hot young men's holes as he could. We became good friends with good benefits until he passed a few months ago.

So, there's three tops that got pozzed by a single HVL manhole.

That is so fucking hot! Your cunt is so fucking toxic it turns me on just thinking of it!

In all my years of hot sex with men, I've never understood why any guy would limit himself to only half of a complete sex life by being "only top" or "only bottom." Nothing has given me more fun than enjoying the full range of connections possible when two naked pigs meet. It's especially true for a guy with a poz fetish who gets off on giving, taking and sharing seed with as many poz men as possible. But each pig finds what suits him best, so I would never judge someone who is exclusively top or bottom. I just know that it's not for me.

5 hours ago, ProudPozPig said:

I've never understood why any guy would limit himself to only half of a complete sex life by being "only top" or "only bottom."

I can understand a guy who's a total top and who doesn't want to bottom. Not everyone is prepared to take a cock up his butt, plus there's the issue of being clean which can be a problem for some guys with the douching and so on.

But fucking to most men comes naturally. Men fuck pieces of meat, the pillow, jerk-off using their hands, fleshlights, etc. It's easy to understand a guy who says he can't take cock up his ass but I find it more difficult to understand a guy who never fucks and breeds a hole. So many total bottoms who really enjoy getting fucked and bred also enjoy breeding holes especially once he's done taking loads or he's taking a break. I can understand a bottom who occasionally tops but I would never expect a top to try bottoming unless he really wants to.

Some bottoms never fuck because they say their cock is too small or that they don't last long enough. But the reality is that many bottoms don't care about size or length of fuck.

The same way some bottoms don't fuck because topping threatens their bottom identity, some tops are embarrassed to bottom so they secretly take loads and that's how they may poz. I knew one guy who presented himself as a very aggressive top but a friend of mine who knew him told me that he sometimes bottomed but did not want anyone to know.

9 hours ago, HardhatBB said:

A> Fucking a LOT of rest area, anonymous cum dump hole's..That'll catch up with you even if TOP. 

loaded cum filled asses + you easy...ESP if uncut top.

B> If you got another STD, your'e sure to convert MUCH easier.

I am pleased to see that this crazy notion that TOTAL Tops somehow have a licence to fuck raw as and when they like, indiscriminately, without needing to worry all that much about HIV...is now being put to rest.

I see your HIV status is set to "Not sure, probably poz" - I would say I am in the same boat....though, deep down I am certain that I am poz. I am an uncircumcised top, who has fucked raw indiscriminately with anon strangers for a few years now...maybe close to 100 guys now (maybe already a little over).... if I were to guess at a number.

For a short while, I had an acne spot (that I was eventually able to bear the pain with gritted teeth and pop) on my foreskin....I am sure that if I was not pozzed during the times when I didn't have this, then I most certainly would have been when I had it ....anything that is a sore or open wound or some such thing let's in the virus very easily....I've stopped doing BB now and accept my fate....I am far too frightened to test, and know that sooner or later, I will come down with an opportunistic infection. 

I will blame nobody but myself if that happens. Maybe, just MAYBE, I can and will find the strength to go and get tested. I have read very much in-depth about HIV/AIDS and consider myself knowledgeable on the subject...maybe this is why I am so afraid, because I know what it entails. To all total tops out there: HIV is something that you should be concerned about, unless of course, you are a "chaser" and wish to become infected. 

Edited by concerned1

I used to have a Poz Top that fucked me on a weekly basis. He was basically Str8. He was divorced. He got HIV from his drug use days. He was married at the time of his diagnosis. His wife divorced him. He only liked raw sex. But he couldn't find women that would take his poz load. So, he turned to gay guys to get him off. We started off our "purely sexual friendship" with me blowing and rimming him. I blew him for about a year before he finally asked to fuck me. After that, he would load my ass with his poz-undetectable load. He fucked me on a weekly basis for several years. He finally met and ended up marrying a poz women. So, he no longer has the need for my holes. But, he was sure fun, while it lasted. 

• Like 1