Backwoods Country Town Hotel-4 Loads

Ass4u2breed

Work took me to this small country town out in the middle of nowhere.  No Craigslist, no BBRT, and barely any cell phone reception.  

Im in pretty good shape, total sub bottom, that just so happened to be locked in a Holy Trainer chastity device by a local Dom.  At this point it had been 9 day wearing it. 

I hoped on Grindr and there were maybe 10 guys nearby.  I was thinking this was going to be a boring waste of a trip until I got a few messages.  On my profile headline was BBanonHOTEL.

It wasnt until about 1am that I got any messages.  A few were not worth my time but finally something worth my response.  A Mexican worker hit me up, told me to leave the door open, he was going to eat my ass and then breed me.  I agreed and gave him my room number.  I also told him about the chastity device, and he said he didnt care because he wasnt going to touch my cock anyways.  He was just wanting to shoot his load in someone.

So I waited at the end of the bed in my jockstrap ass up and lubed.  His cock was amazing, a beautiful 7" uncut piece of work.  He fucked like a stallion.  I have never heard anyone grunt like that before as he pumped his Mexican seed into me.  

While the Mexican was breeding me 2 more messaged me.  I gave both of them the room number, and told them whoever gets there first put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.  I told them both about the chastity device too.  One said he didnt care and the other asked what it was.  He seemed a little hesitant but said he would see when he got there.  

The first one in was another Mexican oilfield worker.  He had the thickest cock I have ever been bred with.  Shorter and uncut, but soda can thick!  He tore my hole up.  I could feel the first load slopping all over and running down my ass.  At one point I was wishing he would hurry up and shoot his load because he was tearing me a new one.  About that time I could feel my hole getting warm and gooey.  He pulled out and just walked out of the room.  Load #2.

As soon as he walked out the 3rd guy was walked in.  He was waiting in the hallway for his turn.  It was an 18 yo that had never been with a guy.  He was a little nervous, unsure of what he wanted.  I asked him if he wanted me to suck him.  He did but said he probably wouldnt last long.  

He laid back on the bed and I sucked him for maybe 5-6 minutes.  I could tell he was enjoying it.  I could hear him start to unwrap a condom, so I just stood up and sat on his hard cock.  He wasnt very big or very thick.  It was a cute little cut boy cock.  I maybe rode his cock for 10-15 seconds then came the "oh shit Im cumming.....sorry dude".  I could feel that little cock twitching inside my sloppy hole.  I wiped his little cock off and he went on his way.  Load #3.

The last message I got was around 2am.  Hot daddy in his late 40s,  muscular, huge fucking 9" cut cock.  Said his wife was asleep and wanted to sneak out.  I gave him the room number, waited till about 3-330  but he never showed.  I was bummed but had 3 loads so I went to bed.  

When I got up in the morning I had a message from him.  "Sorry wife woke up.  Can I come by before work?"  I replied back and waited.  He said he was already at work but could stop by at some point, if I would just wait for him ass up.  I waited about 45 minutes and I heard a knock at the door.  I felt a hand on my ass, rough and strong.  

He was a hot daddy cowboy.  Tight wranglers, dirty boots, worn out t-shirt.  I felt his finger go up inside my hole.  "How many other loads you got" he asked me.  Of course my response was 3.  I felt his hand slide under me and he discovered my chastity device.  He asked what it was and I told him.  Keeps a bottom from getting hard.  He was intrigued and flipped me over.  That is when I saw his cock, fucking massive!!!  

"You think this will fit"  he asked. "You dont need your little cock anyways, just to service mine."  I sat up and started sucking his cock.  He was working my mouth over for a good 20 minutes.  He pushed me back town on the bed, slapped his big daddy cock on the chastity device and said "that cock is useless.  I need more sluts like you."  Rolled me over and in one push went balls deep in my hole.  I let out a scream and he just started fucking like a mad man.  

It had been a while since I was fucked by a cock that large.  He was pounding the hell out of me with his dirty boots and wranglers still on.  He fucked for a good 45 minutes until I could tell he was getting close.  I pushed back against him as hard as I could.  "OH? You want this load dont you slut?  You want it up inside you?"  he asked.  I didnt respond other than by pushing against him as hard as I could.  He let out a grunt and pulled me tight.  I though he was going to stab a hole through me.  I felt his load squirting in me.  

I can only remember one other time that I could actually fell the load squirt.  I have always been able to feel the cocks throbbing inside me but never the load squirt.  But this time I did, and he held it inside me for what felt like forever.  I could feel his legs shaking.  He slowly pulled out, and when his head popped out I felt his load run all down my ass and balls.  He used his cock to rub it round and slapped it on my worn out hole.  

He pulled up his dirty wranglers and  said "Let me know when you are back in town.  I wanna fuck you again.  You were better than my wife, she cant take a pounding like that.  Make sure you are locked up again when you come back."

That shitty little country town was a lot of fun.  I doubt most of them ever get a chance to have fun and let loose their nasty sides.  Looking forward to going back soon.  

post-8867-0-15940100-1469818082_thumb.jpg

post-8867-0-67748900-1469818095_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 10

Small towns and rural areas can be a blast or extremely frustrating. I was in Nebraska last winter for work and couldn't get laid to save my life. Then my last night my email blew up and I took loads from 5 different guys over the course of the evening. 2 were horny business travelers, then a couple of horny farm boys and a married guy. The next morning I took 2 more loads from another farmboy and a married guy who was in the same hotel with his family and "went for a morning run".

Small towns and rural areas can be a blast or extremely frustrating . . .

Tell me about it. I live a small town in a very rural area. Anon sex opportunities are either feast or famine. Sometimes there's nobody around and other times the local hotels are filled with horny business travelers looking for some anon on the road action. Fortunately, I have made a few "down low" local friends with benefits over the years so I can usually get some action even during a dry spell :)