This erotic fiction is a continuation of my story, The Broken Jock, that started in the "General Bareback Sex Stories" section that now, at Part 3, seems to belong in this section instead—for reasons you will soon discover.  Check out Parts 1 and 2 to see how far this young, gay, safe-sex only, softball player has fallen. Enjoy.

The Broken Jock by @ButtB4iGo, Part 3

The next Friday afternoon, Hank texted me.

Hank: Hey boy, I have plans for that hot little hole of yours tonight. Be at room 228 at the Folsom Motel at 11.

It had been almost a week since Hank fucked me last and I was feeling really horny. I had made plans to meet friends at a Castro bar at 8, but I figured I could excuse myself around 10:30 and head to the motel to get another one of Hank's anonymous fucks. I still don't know what he looks like.

Me: OK, sir.

--

When I got to the motel room door, the hall lights were dimmed by so many fluorescent tubes being out with one or two flickering. I’m in a horror film, I thought to myself with a grin. But since the typical motel had its hallways outside under the lights of the surrounding city, it actually wasn’t as dark or menacing as all that. I knocked on door number 228. 

“Who’s there?” I heard Hank say. 

“It’s me. Adam.” I heard lamps being turned off and then the door opened. 

“Get on the bed face down, boy. Push down your pants, too.” I felt my way to the bed and laid down on my chest while opening the fly to my jeans. Hank closed the door, came up behind me  and helped push my pants down. “Nice white jock, boy. You know what gets my dick hard.” He then pushed his soft leather cod piece against my bare ass. “Let’s get this blind fold on you.” 

My cock was rock hard in anticipation for Hank to plow my hole again. Did he bring more anonymous used condoms like last time?

Hank got on top of me and licked the left side of my face in one long upward lick. “Your going to get some more of ol’ Hank’s cock tonight. Plus, I’ve invited a few friends over from that hook up site, BareBackFuckers.”

“Yes!” I didn’t use my inside voice. 

Hank explained more, whispering in my ear. “I found your profile on that safe-sex only site you are still on, and I took a screen shot of it. Then I went to BareBackFuckers and shared that screen shot with some select tops that I want to see get inside you.” 

Hank shoved his hand under me to feel my dick. He easily felt the precum I was leaking into my jock pouch. “Fuck, boy! Already leaking. I knew you needed some more raw cock in you.” He continued rubbing my cock head through the cloth as he went on. “I told these select men that safe-only ShortStop91 is now taking all loads. There are two men coming here tonight to fuck and load up your hole while you suck my cock. These guys will only have one mission: to breed that nice newbie hole of yours. Then you’ll get fucked by me. Understand?” 

I nodded. “Yes, sir.” Hank seemed especially intense tonight, but I wanted it, and Hank knew just how to use me.

Hank got up and unsnapped the leather cod piece. He walked around to the other side of the bed and I felt the mattress take on his weight in front of my blindfolded face. His cock was rock hard as he rubbed it on my face and in my hair. His P.A. was cool on my lips when he told me to open up. He pushed his cock in forcibly to the back of my throat and he held the back of my head as I squirmed and gagged on the P.A. 

“Fuck yeah, jock boy. Take my cock in your throat. I know you can take Phil’s cock in there.” I relaxed my throat to help Hank invade, and I breathed through my nose the way Phil always commanded. Hank said he wanted to skull fuck me before the other men got there. I did pretty well, I think. I tried to forget about the scary P.A. in my throat and just focus on Hank’s cock head. 

About every minute or so, Hank would push all the way in and keep it there while I gagged. As he pulled out I got some air again, recovered, and opened my mouth to let Hank to do it again. “Good boy, Adam. Let me have that mouth and throat!”

A knock on the door. “Who’s there?” Hank yelled. 

“Ahhhh… I think we’re both from the site,” came from a man’s voice from outside the door. “I’m Coach4Jox and this other fella is…”

“Pops9in!” the other man’s voice finished. They must have arrived at the same time.

"Come on in, guys." The door opened and I heard the men enter.
"Turn on that one lamp, too. I’ve got him blindfolded.” 

I heard the click of the lamp and shortly thereafter felt a hand feel up my naked ass and another hand in my hair.

“Shit! It really is you!” said the man near my face. “I’ve been checking you out on the safe-sex hook up site for two years. Your ass looks so good in that softball uniform pic! I’ve messaged you, too. But I figured you didn't answer because I’m a lot older. I see you at the bars sometimes, too. I have fantasized many times about fucking your gorgeous butt, and I have schemed in my head about how I’d pull the damned condom off without you knowing. I can’t believe I get to finally put my cock in that butt of yours—although I have to admit, a good stealth breeding of your jock ass would have been truly amazing.”

As the guy near my head was talking, the other guy was already trying to push his cock into my hole. He was about a quarter way in dry. 

As Pops9In was taking my hole I realized that I recognize the other guy’s handle from the safe-sex site. Coach4Jox was a white-haired man, mid-60s, who was constantly trying to set-up a fuck date with me with messages like: “I have condoms. I would love to shove my daddy cock into that very nice jock butt of yours.” But, I have had lots of men trying to get in my pants who were hotter than Coach4Jox, so I just never really gave him much thought.

Hank pushed his cock back into my mouth and announced to the other men that ShortStop91 is going bareback today and that they should "fuck me up.”

“As my handle indicates, I’ve got 9 inches of raw cock I’m going to shove up his 'safe-only' butt.” He kept pushing into me. "Fuck, this hole is tight!” 

"There’s lube next to you on the bed,” Hank offered. “I brought the oil-based stuff this safe-boy has always avoided.” Hank was playing like I was being offered up for barebacking for the first time to these men. Close enough for me. In my head, I was still in the process of being fully used and violated by my Hank. A man who started fucking me into bareback whoredom only two fuck sessions ago. 

I thought to myself, Pops9in and Coach4Jox will be men #11 and #12 to shoot their loads inside my hole. 

“Ahhhhh!” I gasped. With a lubed cock, Pops9in entered my hole. 

“Nice! We have penetration!” Hank said.

The man’s large cock filled my rectum as I gripped Hank’s leather-clad thighs. Hank pulled his cock out of my mouth and put an opened poppers bottle under my nose. “Take a good hit, boy.” I took about six hits as the cock inside me pushed in some more. I felt the inner tingle and static from the poppers.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned as Hank pushed his P.A. and cock head back into my throat.

“He’s lit,” Hank said. “Go ahead and try to fuck him now.” 

“He’s really tight,” the man said. “Take my cock, son. And no fucking rubbers, safe boy. This is raw cock inside you. This is what taking a man’s cock is supposed to feel like. Damn, I’m all the way in.”

The man, Pops9in, bucked so that his cock head nudged the deepest part of my hole. “Oh, yeah. Fuckin’ sweet hole here. Can’t fuckin’ believe my luck today when you messaged me.” He then started fucking in long strokes. Grunting and telling me to take it. Telling me that I loved raw dick now. “And my cock is not pulling out until every one of my fucking sperm is inside your young" —thrust— “jock” —thrust— 
"butt.”

“Do it!” Hank’s cock got extremely hard in my mouth as he watched the man fucking my ass. “Let me see you shove that poz cock up that jock ass. Fuck that neg jock ass.”

Was that just hot talk? Did I hear Hank say “poz”, “neg”? It began to sink in how Hank might be violating me tonight. All the years of getting fucked with condoms to avoid HIV infection, and was it true? Was I getting fucked bareback by an HIV positive top? Was it just fantasy talk? Hank held the poppers under my nose again, and I surrendered. 

“Yeah boy, take another hit. Poz9Inch wants to load up your hole tonight. Take his poz cock and let him load you up.”

I realized then I had originally misheard the handle on the man whose huge cock was now pistoning in and out of my hole, a poz cock without a condom. The poppers had taken over my head, so I gave in. Hank put his hard cock back in my mouth and told me to suck on the head. A wave of poppers-induced electricity went right to my groin and asshole. I found myself using my mouth and my ass muscles to milk the two cocks that were inside me. I was going to knowingly have a raw anonymous poz cock unload inside my ass for the first time. 

Once Poz9In heard his HIV status revealed to me, he started fucking rougher, grunting as he landed his cock head deep in my hole.

“Fuckin charge that hole, man,” I heard the Coack4Jox say. “Breed that safe-only ass!”

“My pre-cum has been lubing him up for the last 15 minutes, so this neg jock is getting it already. Might as well load ‘em up.” I heard the men wickedly cheer as Poz9in was building up to unload inside me.

“Do it, man,” said Hank. “Unload in his hole, he’ll take it. Won’t you, boy.” I nodded.

“Fuck yeah, kid. Here is comes.” Poz9in made guttural grunts as his cock shot his warm toxic cum into my rectum. “Yes! There is it boy. All my sperm having a party inside your hole right now. Ah! Ah! Fuck! Yeah! Let me fuck that in.” Poz9In fucked me hard for about a minute. His cum was so battered in my hole that I could feel some of it leaking down my nut sack and into my jock.

“Fuck!” I cried. “Fuck!!!”

“That’s it, boy,” Hank coached into my left ear. “Take the man's poz load, Adam. I knew you’d be a good submissive boy for me tonight.” 

Poz9in pulled out of my ass and I felt the cool air of the room on my exposed jock-strapped ass. My legs had been kicked wide apart by him as he bred me, maniacally trying to shove his cock as far in as he could. I felt completely open as the white-haired old man got in place between my legs. 

Coach4Jox entered me quickly and began hammering his good sized meat into my cum-slicked hole. He fucked in and out of me as he talked. “Fuck yeah! For so long, I’ve fantasized about doing this to you, Adam. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’ve stalked you at your softball games and watched you get drunk at the bars, hoping you’d get wasted enough to need someone to walk you home. I’d imagine promising you that I’d wear a condom if you’d let me fuck you. Thinking about how I could use a condom and wait until you’re passed out drunk on your bed to rip the condom off and slide back in, stealth pozzing you when I unload shot after shot of my toxic cum inside that young jock butt of yours.” 

Coach4Jox kept fucking my hole and promising me another poz load as Hank, listening to the man’s perverted confession, climaxed. “Damn! I’m cumming in your mouth, boy! Open up that throat.” I let Hank’s cock head into my throat again and immediately felt the warmth of his sperm in my throat as I swallowed. I took Hank’s load like he was a familiar lover. He kept his dick in my mouth as he watched and listened to the old man fuck me. Hank pushed my head to the bed hard. “Now’s your chance, Coach. You’ve got him passed out on the bed now. Fucking stealth that young jock ass. Fucking breed that neg hole with your poz cock."

“Fuck! Here it comes, you fucking neg shortstop tease," Coach4Jox said. “Take my load up your sweet butt for good.”  Coach4Jox unloaded a hot torrent of poz cum into my hole. The men celebrated my violation with profanity and slaps on my ass. The old man pulled out of my ass and told the other men to look at my hole. “Fuck! This is what two poz loads up a hot young bubble butt looks like. 

Poz9in added, "Fucking hot jock boy, getting knocked up by anonymous men like that.” He slapped my ass. 

After the rustling sounds of men getting dressed, Hank said, “Thank you, gentlemen, for helping me out tonight. This was a safe-only boy who submitted fully to me only recently. As far as I know you two are his first poz loads. I am hoping to get him introduced and used at the bathhouse soon, and I think tonight should ease that transition.” 

I could hear, “sure thing, man” and “anytime” from the outside corridor. 

With the door open, I could feel the cold San Francisco air on my wet asshole. I heard Hank put keys on the night table by the bed. “Check out’s at noon. You can stay until then, if you want. You were great tonight, boy. Let’s consider meeting up again mid-week. I’ll text you.”

My violation would continue. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Keep that blindfold on for five minutes!” 

I heard the door close and listened as Hank’s footsteps faded. I fell asleep in that position: facedown, bare assed, legs spread. My asshole felt wet, open, used and empty. I slept soundly, dreaming only of sex. I wanted more.

Edited July 31 by drscorpio 
Put a link to the first 2 parts in 37 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 50
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Broken Jock by @ButtB4iGo, Part 4

It didn’t take long before I had more cock being shoved into my hole. Around 2 hours later, the door to my motel room opened and a man walked in.

“Hey, boy. It’s me Poz9in again. Thought I’d come back and see if you were still here.” I turned over to look at him as he did something on his phone in the dark room. From the light of his phone, I could see that he was a tall, older man with dark stubble and scars on his face. “There. That’s done.” He turned off his phone and put it in his back pocket and pulled his pants off and walked over to me. “You are so fucking hot in that jock strap,” he said as he pinned be to the bed. “Look at that mop of blonde hair! I remember being young and reckless.” He used his hand to grab a fist of my hair and then mussed it up. “Feel my cock.”

Poz9in pushed my hand below his tight white t-shirt and my hand came into contact with his rigid meat. I felt the top first. He had a large circumcised head. It was wet at the slit with precum. I remembered what it felt like a few hours ago to have it so deep inside my ass. His shaft was hard and slightly curved to the left. “It wants to be inside your butt, baby. Roll over.”

A good submissive, I did as the man commanded and he kicked my legs apart roughly and then mounted me, his raw cock immediately pressed against my hole. I felt as he rubbed his precum on the ring of my hole. “Fuck, yeah!” he exclaimed as he pushed.

“AAAhhh,” I moaned into the pillow as his cock broke through the ring and up. He went deep immediately.

“Fuuuck! Yeah, you take it, son. Take my raw poz cock up your neg ass again. Can’t believe you’re taking men bareback now.” 

He fucked in and out of my hole. “I used to check out the safe-only site, too. Lots of hot young ass on that site. Damn, boy. You are going to get a second load outta me soon. But first, I should tell you that I took a page outta Hank’s book and reposted that safe-only profile screenshot of you on BarebackFuckers again. I figured Hank wouldn’t mind if he’s prepping you for the bathhouse with the likes of me and that other poz guy. I confirmed tonight's late fuck party when I walked in the door and saw you were still here. I know you like older men like me, so I required that the tops be at least twice your age.” 

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaimed. I’m going to be gangbanged bareback by old men in a motel room all night. "YES!" My hole tightened around Poz9in’s cock as it pistoned my hole. I wanted his load.

“That’s right, son. That hole of yours is going to take more raw daddy cock tonight,” he taunted. “Fuck I’m close! I want these men to use my sperm as lube like Coach did earlier. I fuckin’ loved watching that old man’s poz cock get covered in my sperm as your sweet pink hole stretched to take it back in. I was hard and precuming again when I watched him shoot his load in you. I knew I had to get my cock back in your hole again. Fuckin take it, boy! Take my load.” He huffed as he bucked against my ass in and out, building up the load to shoot. He yelled and pushed in as far as he could. The large head of his cock pressed against my guts. I heard the door to the room open as I felt his sperm coat the walls of my rectum again. “Damn!" Poz9in pushed his cock in and out slowly as he came down from the climax. "That’s how to take a poz load, jock boy.”

“That’s fuckin hot!” the new arrival said in a gruff voice. “So ShortStop91 is taking all loads now?”

“That’s right. His master got him to take raw cock tonight. I think the poppers helped a lot.” Poz9in grabbed the brown bottle from the night stand and tossed it back to the man. He pulled is cock out of my hole so that the new man could take my ass.

“Good to know,” the man said as he started to push his cock into my ass. He smelled like cigars. “I've had my eye on this one. This is one beautiful ass!” 

“It sure is.” Poz9in opened the door. “Step right in, sirs. No rubbers. For a small fee, this safe-only boy is taking cock bareback for the first time tonight. Thank you. Thank you. Yes, sir, all loads go up the ass. Thank you.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 2