• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. Thanks! I do plan to have one or two more chapters. Hopefully I will be able to post one by Sunday night. After I finish with this story—and Adam is all used up—I'd like to start a new one, with a fresh new protagonist. Stay tuned for more.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ButtB4iGo said:

Hey guys. Thanks! I do plan to have one or two more chapters. Hopefully I will be able to post one by Sunday night. After I finish with this story—and Adam is all used up—I'd like to start a new one, with a fresh new protagonist. Stay tuned for more.

I hope his former coach discovers him in his diseased state. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Part 6

The sperm that now filled my rectum needed to make room for my new anonymous invader. His cock was big, and I could feel more jizz streaming down my ball sac as the man’s cock rammed into me. Poz9in continued his oral assault on my dick while pushing my right leg higher off the bed to make both my dick shaft more accessible to him, and my open hole more assessable to the rest of the old men in the room. I was still flying on the poppers Poz9in made me hit as I thought about my journey going from safe-only condom sex to a bareback poz cum dump in only a matter of 20 days. I have lost count now of how many men have bred me in the past three weeks, with more than half of those loads coming from unknown sources. 

As the large cocked man pummeled my hole, he whispered in my ear: “I giving you my precum right now. If you only knew how badly I’ve been wanting to bareback your jock bubble butt, my little shortstop tease. Leave my load way up inside.” Then I felt his cock harden even more up my rectum. Hearing that deep voice and dirty talk made me precum, too. And I jerked as Poz9in lapped it off my sensitive dickhead. 

“God you taste sweet, boy!” 

I thought again about what my past boyfriends would think if they knew what I was doing right now. They were all neg, and even so, I never let them bareback me—I thought I was being good and responsible by taking that precaution. But I’m young and hot looking. And I now know that I need men to use me while I am fresh, young and hot. 

The man topping me was fucking me harder now, his hand had a fistful of my hair and he was pushing my head against the bed. He whispered, “I’m gonna flood that hole good, boy. Here it comes.” The man pushed harder on my head as he pushed into my hole all the way. I was clinching my hole trying to help him get farther inside me when I felt his cock erupt in my guts, about 7 warm volleys of sperm. After he finished unloading, he furiously fucked me hard. His cock was sensitive after cumming, so he was loudly grunting and yelling that he wanted to fuck his baby batter into me good. When he was finished, he told me that he wants to start fucking and breeding me after my games while I was still in my uniform. “You can still meet up with the team at the bar after, but you’ll be loaded up with my cum.” I nodded in compliance. He told me that his name was Leon and that he’d leave his number in my jeans pocket. “I’ll even pay you for the use of that nice hole.” 

I nodded and said, “yes.” When he pulled his cock and got off the bed, I looked up at him. He was that large, bald older man, about mid-60s, that the team always saw lusting in the stands at our games. He had a kind of odd face, not handsome but masculine with a short dark beard and a glass eye. But now that I have felt his large meat inside me, I know I will give up my hole to him again after the ball games—especially for cash! 

Poz9in was listening as he used his tongue and lips on my cock, trying to coax more of my young sweet cum out it. I felt cool air hit my shaft as he pulled off and offered his help if the man was interested in double teaming my hole. Leon said “Maybe,” and that they could chat more about that on the bareback website.

Poz9in went back to sucking my dick and pushing my legs apart to show the other old men my exposed hole, open for use. I wondered if Hank knew what he had gotten me into tonight… if he intended for so many men to use my hole in this motel room. I then felt someone place a small cylinder just inside my hole, like the lube shooter Phil liked to use on me to fill me with his collected sperm.

“Look at my good little cumdump.” It was Hank's voice. “I got some special donations from the bar after I told the men there what I was doing with you tonight. They all want to meet you at the bathhouse when I take you there for the first time. Hank pushed on the plunger and I felt as more anonymous sperm entered my rectum. “That’s about 10 loads right there.”

“Fuck! Yeah!” The other men in the room loved that. 

As I felt my hole flood, I ejaculated hard into Poz9in’s mouth. Poz9in mumbled something and then positioned his mouth on the tip of my dick while milking my shaft with his hand. More of my sperm spilled onto his tongue. I could hear him swallow. “Damn that’s good!” he said, my cock still hard in his mouth. 

I then felt Hank’s cold PA rub up and down on my hole. “You been taking more poz dick tonight, Adam?” 

“Yes, sir,” I replied jumpily, as Poz9in continued to work his mouth on my sensitive dick head.

Poz9in pulled off of my dick and reported to Hank, “Just like we talked about, Hank. He’s been taking all loads up the ass tonight. According to the site’s party page, about half the tops here tonight were poz. Were you here to see the boy get double penetrated by that poz couple. They troll the safe-only site to find hot guys to stealth fuck. They came here specifically to poz up their dream boy. That was HOT!”

I heard Hank chuckle as he pushed his PA directly against my hole and push. “So fuckin’ hot.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 14