• 1 year later...

Say you want my poz cock.”

“I want it. I want your poz cock inside me.”

He held the poppers under my nose longer. “Do you want me to put on a rubber? That could be fun.”

I thought: But, the Crisco would break the condom. Ohhhh! Leon wants to “stealth” me.

Flying on poppers, I managed to say, “Fuck my hole, Leon! Make sure to put on a condom. I’m neg!”

“That’s what I like to hear. Hot neg jock boys who want poz daddies to lube them up and put on condoms.” I could hear a condom being taken out of its package. A few seconds later, I could feel Leon’s latex sheathed cock rubbing my hole. He took my hand and forced me to fell the rubber on his cock. “See! All safe.” He slammed it against my hole a few times then entered it, roughly. He pushed all the way into me to bottom out in my guts.

“Ahhhhh!” I yelled. Leon once again pushed my head down onto the hood of the car as he mounted my hole. “FUUUUCK that’s big!”

“Just wait a bit, Adam, you’ll loosen up for me.” Leon then started long-dicking me with his massive meat. “Stay still and let daddy fuck up that cute boy hole. Hit the poppers again if you need to. I’m taking this hole.”

“Fuck!” I grabbed the brown bottle again and hit off it until my whole body tingled with warmth. I could feel Leon ram fucking my ass with his giant cock, but it didn’t hurt so much now. He fucked me like that for 10 minutes, deep drilling me, pushing my legs farther apart to the point that I heard my uniform pants zipper stretch and rip between my knees. Fuck this is hot! 

Leon pulled out a few times to punch my hole with his cockhead as he reentered me, grunting. He kept his hand on the back of my neck as he fucked me. “Stay still, boy, while I fuck you. I want to bruise up that pink hole of yours so that you’ll feel me all week.” He continued using his cockhead to bust my hole open roughly. I could sense Leon getting close as his grip on the nape of my neck tightened. I used my ass muscles to try to get more of his cock inside me. I heard a snap.

“Adam. You’re neg, right?”

“Yes, sir”

I LIKE THAT PART VERY MUCH .... TURN ME SO ON !!! 🤪

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1