• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 5

The cigar smoker had just lodged his cock all the way into my butt when he put the brown bottle of poppers under my nose. “Take a hit, boy. I’m not gentle.” 

I took in the fumes, putting my nostril against the top ridge of the bottle, then I did the same with the other nostril. I felt the heat go to my head and to my groin simultaneously and I gasped. Cigar man took that to mean I was lit.

“Fuck yeah, boy, surrender that bubble butt to my big raw dick.” The man plowed into me roughly, in and out. I could feel sperm from my rectum sliding onto my balls as this man’s cock jackhammered my hole. “Mmmmmm, that feels nice. Are you going to take my load, boy?” The man pulled the hair on the back of my head. 

“Yes, sir,” I answered. 

“That’s right, boy. You are getting my load.” 

With that, the man shoved his cock all the way in, and I felt his warm fluid shoot hard up my hole. “Fuck! Take it, boy.” After unloading, the man started jackhammering my hole again. He cussed and fucked as if he was working to accomplish something more with my hole than just breeding it. “Damn, just fuck! Shit!” 

About five other men stood around the room watching and egging the top on. “Yeah, breed it! Breed that newbie hole good!”

“We’re next,” said a gruff voice from behind us. Cigar man pulled out and slapped my ass. One man got underneath me. He was white haired and muscular with a beard and blue eyes. Probably in his early 60s. “Hey there, ShortStop, you’re just as cute as your pics on that safe-sex site,” he grinned. Then another man mounted me from behind and started shoving his cock into my butt. “You’re going to need to popper up, kid.” He held the bottle under my nose as his buddy slid into my ass. Once he hit bottom, I heard the top say from behind my head, “Okay, now you.”

The white haired man held the poppers under my nose for about a half minute more, before he capped the bottle and started pushing his boner against my hole and the other man’s shaft. The poppers loosened up my resolve and I relaxed, letting a second raw cock push up inside me. 

“Damn hot!” the white haired man grinned as his dick sank into me snug against the hard cock of his buddy. The others in the room cheered as my hole finally opened up for the second cock. When both cocks were inside me, they each started thrusting in opposite directions. The thought of how the sperm inside my hole was lubing up both shafts thoroughly had me rock hard in my now jizz-soaked jock strap. 

“Yes!” I moaned. “Fuck me. Take that hole.”

The two old men continued to fuck in and out of my hole, sometimes in different directions, sometimes they plunged their rigid cocks into me together causing me to yell out. The other men in the room loved it. Poz9in was still there, too, occasionally grabbing my hard dick and jacking it as he watched my hole now taking in two semen covered cocks. He was jacking me when he asked the men for their HIV status. The guy under me answered, “We’re here to poz ShortStop91.” 

“Fuck!” I said aloud. Both cocks were hitting my prostate.

“We like to cruise that safe-only site that this boy is on," he explained. "Once in a while, we score a young neg sub. We start with condoms, but somehow he will end up getting our raw cocks and loads inside him by morning. But the BarebackFuckers ad said this hot jock’s finally taking loads.”

“Fuck yes, he is,” Poz9in replied. 

“Fuckin’ hot,” said the man on top of me and I felt the two cocks grow bigger and harder. “I’m getting close to cumming.”

“Me too,” said the white haired man. “Let’s try to come together and fucking fill up this safe jock’s hole.”

They both started pounding my ass as Poz9in held the poppers bottle under my nose again. “Open up that pink hole for me, baby. I want to see these men fuckin breed you with their toxic seed.” I took about eight hits. I was once again letting old men have and use my hole bareback, and I was fucking turned on—And these old men were actually trying to poz me! I felt Poz9in put his hand back into my jock and feel my dick. “He wants it.”

Both men inside me were fucking me in sync now which made me yell out when they hit bottom, plunging both their cocks in. They, too, were vocal in building up to cumming. “Ah, I’m going to fucking cum,” said the man on top of me. 

“Fucking take it, now, jock boy,” said the white haired man. “We want you knocked up good.”

“Fuck yeah. FUCK!” the top's mouth was pressed against the back of my ear. He was unloading. “Jesus fucking… fuck!”

“Yeah, shit! Me, too.” The white haired man went rigid and held my ass down so he could push his cock in as far as possible. I could feel both cocks pulse as they pumped their warm poz jizz into me. As they spasmed, both men seemed to fight to get deeper into my hole. “Damn! We got him. We got him. That’s about 7 days build-up of poz sperm we just pumped into you, boy. Hope it takes.” 

As the men slowly pulled both of their dicks out of my hole and leave the bed, Poz9in still knew I was buzzed on poppers and kept his hand in my jock, pumping my dick. On my knees with my legs spread, my wet fuck hole was open and exposed to the rest of the men in the room. I felt Poz9in tug on my jock pouch and there was a loud ripping sound as the threads gave way. I felt the cool air of the room on my hard dick when it fell out of the broken jock strap. 

Poz9in said, “I haven’t tasted young neg cum in a long time.” I watched as his head went between my legs and, still buzzing on poppers, I felt the wet warmth of his mouth on my dick. He sucked on it and I was ecstatic. As his tongue worked the sensitive head of my cock, my ass begged for another cock from the room of old men. Anyone, I thought, someone please put a cock in me. I heard the rustling of movement in the room as Poz9in started going up and down on my dick with his mouth and throat. To make more room for his head and shoulder, I had to raise my right knee off the bed. That’s when I felt the next man’s large hands grab hold of my thighs and his cock enter my fully spermed up hole. Poz sperm, no less! The man’s girthy hard cock slipped easily inside, and started fucking me.

“Ahhhh, yeah. Let's all get this cute jock boy fucked up,” the man said as he began to pound me hard.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 19