• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PART 7

About five more old men fucked me and thoroughly bred my ass that early morning after Hank unloaded inside me. When everyone was gone, I slept for a couple of hours, cum covering and leaking out my hole; my white jock torn and drenched. I took a shower in that motel room and marveled at the ache in my hole as I stood under the water. I’ve lost count of how many loads I’ve taken up my ass. After getting dressed, I walked out the motel door. My hole felt bruised, but I was reminded with every step of the many cocks and cum loads my hole took the night before. 

It’s been a week since that night and Hank hasn’t texted, and neither has Phil. So I took down my profile from the safe-sex website, and logged on to BarebackFuckers.com when I could, to see if there were any men wanting to fuck me. Many of the men who fucked me in the motel “buddied” me with messages like, “Your ass still sore, boy?” and “Can I bare fuck that perfect jock butt of yours again?” Knowing that I’d want these men again, I kept my replies short and sweet: “Yep. Still sore. Thanks” and “Yes, sir. Let’s schedule a time.” I publicly buddied these men back with the relationship designated as “Fuckbuddies” on every one. With that, it seemed, many of their top friends wanted in on breaking in my butt. 

Leon wrote me a message. “It’s game day, jock boy. Are you going to get in my car after your game? I’ll take you to my place where I’ll undo your pants and bend you over and bareback your hole through your jockstrap again. Leave you with another of my loads deep inside. I can drive you to your team’s bar afterwards. $1,000. You’ll have a load up your butt and wad in your pocket.”

I laughed and answered the message. “Sure thing, Leon. I’m all in. $1,000. I’ll meet you at your car after the game. The coach usually gives a pep talk afterward, but it shouldn’t take too long.”

It was almost 12:30 when I met up with Leon at his car. We had won, and I was eager to celebrate with Leon’s large raw cock up my butt. He unlocked the passenger’s side door and I got in. The old man immediately perved over me in my uniform. He put his hand over my crotch and felt the mound of my protective cup. He knocked on it and smiled, hearing the thud of hard plastic, before reaching into my pants to pull the cup out and throw it to the floor. As we drove, he rubbed my hard cock through the polyester/lycra baseball pants. My precum, having saturated my jock pouch, created a wet spot on the the front of my white pants.

When we pulled into Leon’s garage, he closed the door and immediate put his face in my crotch. He put the wet spot on my baseball pants into his mouth and began sucking. My cockhead felt the heat of Leon’s mouth through the fabric and my cock only pushed harder against the fabric to feel Leon’s mouth. As my hardon strained against the fabric, I forced more precum into the jock pouch and pants, wanting Leon to feed off of my young sperm. But, ultimately, it wasn’t my cock that Leon wanted. 

“Get out and lean against the hood,” he demanded. My pants were already unsnapped and unzipped. So, I got out and leaned over the hood of the car on the passenger’s side. Leon walked around the car and positioned himself behind me. His hands explored my ass through the uniform. “Fuck, I can’t believe I get to have this ass again.”

I felt Leon pull down my pants slide a finger up my hole. He pulled the finger out and heard him open a canister behind me. He inserted two fingers into my hole with something cool and slick. “That’s Crisco I’m lubing you with. That’s what we used to use in the olden days.” He worked his fingers inside me for about a minute before withdrawing. “Your butt looks amazing in a jock. And that hole—that perfect, pink hole of yours. I’ll bet it’s pink, tight and happy because it’s still neg. But, you want my cock bad, don’t you, boy?”

Leon put a bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to breathe in. As I did, Leon talked some more. “Yeah, that’s right my MVP shortstop. You want nothing more than for old Leon to fuck his poz pole into your neg jock hole, don’t you?”

The poppers might be something special because I was flying in no time. “Yes, sir.”

“Say you want my poz cock.”

“I want it. I want your poz cock inside me.”

He held the poppers under my nose longer. “Do you want me to put on a rubber? That could be fun.”

I thought: But, the Crisco would break the condom. Ohhhh! Leon wants to “stealth” me.

Flying on poppers, I managed to say, “Fuck my hole, Leon! Make sure to put on a condom. I’m neg!”

“That’s what I like to hear. Hot neg jock boys who want poz daddies to lube them up and put on condoms.” I could hear a condom being taken out of its package. A few seconds later, I could feel Leon’s latex sheathed cock rubbing my hole. He took my hand and forced me to fell the rubber on his cock. “See! All safe.” He slammed it against my hole a few times then entered it, roughly. He pushed all the way into me to bottom out in my guts.

“Ahhhhh!” I yelled. Leon once again pushed my head down onto the hood of the car as he mounted my hole. “FUUUUCK that’s big!”

“Just wait a bit, Adam, you’ll loosen up for me.” Leon then started long-dicking me with his massive meat. “Stay still and let daddy fuck up that cute boy hole. Hit the poppers again if you need to. I’m taking this hole.”

“Fuck!” I grabbed the brown bottle again and hit off it until my whole body tingled with warmth. I could feel Leon ram fucking my ass with his giant cock, but it didn’t hurt so much now. He fucked me like that for 10 minutes, deep drilling me, pushing my legs farther apart to the point that I heard my uniform pants zipper stretch and rip between my knees. Fuck this is hot! 

Leon pulled out a few times to punch my hole with his cockhead as he reentered me, grunting. He kept his hand on the back of my neck as he fucked me. “Stay still, boy, while I fuck you. I want to bruise up that pink hole of yours so that you’ll feel me all week.” He continued using his cockhead to bust my hole open roughly. I could sense Leon getting close as his grip on the nape of my neck tightened. I used my ass muscles to try to get more of his cock inside me. I heard a snap.

“Adam. You’re neg, right?”

“Yes, sir”

Leon pulled out for a few seconds, doing something with the rubber and pushed back in with a grunt. “Okay, I’m close.” Leon began fucking me hard and fast. “But the condom fucking broke, kid. Sorry, but you gave me this sweet jock ass to use! I’m fucking you raw now. No rubber between us. No safety. You feel my bare cock inside you, Adam? You like it, don’t you!”

“Fuck!”

“So fuckin hot! I’m gonna fucking charge your hole, Adam.” I struggled under his strong arm but not a lot. I continued to milk his cock with my ass muscles trying to get him to unload. 

“I’m gonna fucking unload my poz nut up your neg butt, jock boy! BE STILL!” Leon bucked hard into my ass and I soon felt his cock swell and a powerful burst of hot fluid flood me. “MMMnd! Yeah, boy! Take that poz load up that sweet pink hole.” Again more volleys of Leon’s poz cum shot deep inside my rectum. Leon had my head pushed down hard again the hood as he finished off and slipped out of my hole. “Fuck yeah, boy! You took my load like a pro. Get in the car.” I turned around and saw Leon’s major piece of daddy meat covered in Crisco and cum. The broken condom was just a rolled ring of latex at the bottom Leon’s shaft. I pulled up my pants, tucked in my jersey and rebelted my softball uniform and got back into the passenger’s seat. Without cleaning up or removing the condom, Leon pulled up his pants, tucked and buckled, and got into the driver’s seat.

Leon gave me one thousand dollars in an envelope and dropped me off at the bar where my team celebrates their wins. “Till next time, boy?” he asked while checking out some of my drunk teammates. 

“Any time, sir.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 18

On 7/29/2017 at 3:34 AM, roguematrix said:

MMMm fucking hot. though how much longer can Adam pull that line off ;)

Well, I'm thinking that Adam will soon be helping Hank, Leon and/or Poz9In get access to some of his unsuspecting teammates.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ButtB4iGo said:

Well, I'm thinking that Adam will soon be helping Hank, Leon and/or Poz9In get access to some of his unsuspecting teammates.

Poz9In would be wonderful!

Edited by hardnow
  • Upvote 1