Unusual Places You Have "hooked Up" Or Met Guys

mjapie1

There is already a thread here for unusual or adventurous places to have sex but over the years I have met guys in some unusual situations. So this isn't about where you ended up having sex but rather where you first met, made eye contact and struck up a conversation. Gym changing rooms and toilets are obvious places, I'm interested in the more unusual. Some examples from me:

1. I was on a train from Euston to Liverpool and once had checked tickets the train conductor came to sit in the seat opposite me. We kind of checked each other out and he just said: "follow me". I did and he took me to a small office at the end of a carriage. It was a really small compartment and he had me sat at a fitted table with my feet on the wall. We fucked for quite a while and had to stop once as the train pulled into Nuneaton station as he had to do stuff. It was only when we had finished that he told me he recognised me from an earlier sauna encounter.

2. I got to a well known but now sadly closed pub in Victoria mid afternoon on a Saturday. There was a notice on the door that the place had been let out for a private function and would only open to the public on midday Sunday. I was just going to turn around and leave when another guy arrived. We started chatting and it turned out we were both horny. He was an Argentinian student. I invited him back to mine. We had a really cracking time and he only left the next morning saying that I'm a really nice guy and he's had a good time but he doesn't want to keep in touch as I don't have enough money for him.

3. On a packed Underground train (northern line) one evening between Embankment and Kennington. He was a builder wearing a boiler suit, there was a quick stop at some point and he held onto my waist, I turned round and looked him in the eye, looked down and then noticed that he was hard. I looked him in the eye again, smiled and casually moved closer. At the next stop he got off and looked back at me twice so I followed him out, we only spoke when we exited the lift. It was quite a walk to his room and I got hopelessly lost on my way back to the station later.

I think social media might have killed allot of these types of encounters but it would be interesting to hear of others. E.g has someone ever picked up a hitchhiker and got lucky?

J

• Upvote 5

I once met an Australian guy in a sauna in Switzerland (Geneva). We didn't get into anything heavy at the sauna, but I was very attracted to him. As the sauna was closing, he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk around the city.  I was a little hesitant but my horniness made me say yes. Then all of a sudden, at around 2 am, we were in this public park and he said he wanted to fuck.

We found a place that was not that well hidden, although there were a few trees. There were still a few people in the park, but he fucked me right there and shot his load. It would have been impossible to get away with this during daylight hours as we fucked across the street from a luxury, high traffic hotel. 

I never heard from this guy again. Oh what raging hormones will make you do if the guy is hot! I still laugh because we were in the SAUNA and didn't fuck, but in the park, we were humping like dogs in heat.

• Upvote 2

Two years ago I had a car accident and broke my right leg, arm and shoulder and I had to have surgery on my arm and shoulder. After the surgery I had to stay for a few days in the hospital. Bored to death after a couple of days I manage to check out Grindr with my left hand and saw a couple of guys with hospital garments online, but sadly both profiles had no face. On the third day, a cute male nurse told me he had to give me a sponge bath, so he started to work on me. Obviously my cock semi hard and I apologize for it, but he said he was used to it and not to worry. After a few minutes he my cock in his mouth and gave me a blow job. I came within minutes in his mouth and he proceeded to snowball me. After I asked him why had he taken suck a risk and he told me that he had seen my profile on Grindr and wanted to make my stay “interesting”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

A city park at night,  followed a guy into the trees and he pulled a gun on me,  and made me produce my I.D.   Turns out he was a cop on a stake out.  He actually told me they were looking for a van of a certain color,  and instructed me to walk back out the way I came in and to get out of the park.   As I left,  he was on his walkie talkie saying I was coming out and I was not the target.   As I left the park,  I actualy saw the van he told me about.   Next day it was in the news about a man busted with a van full of cocaine.   Two days later,  the cop knocked on my door.   We dated for 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was in ATL on business during the Thanksgiving holiday a couple of years ago. An old college friend who lived there invited me over to her family supper. It was nice, about 30 family members and friends. I was sittng on the staircase, chatting with my friend's aunt and cousin, everyone else watching football or playing dominoes. In a lull in the convo, I glanced at my phone an noticed I had a Grindr alert about 10 feet from me. Woah. I scanned the room and locked eyes with my friend's older brother. Gorgeous, mocha colored skin, pecs so huge, they popped from under his turtleneck sweater. He was on holiday leave from the Navy. He walked over, whispered in my ear to meet him in the master bedroom in 5 minutes. I made two strong drinks and walked upstairs. He pulled me into the walk-in closet and closed the door. I joked that he should come out of the closet as I handed him the drink. He only grinned slightly, grabbed my ass, and pulled me to him as he downed the entire drink. He kissed me forcefully, shoving his tongue down my throat. 

He steps back, tells me to strip down as he pulls off his pants and sits in a chair. His legs are wide apart as he strokes his meaty cock until its fully hard. It grows to the size of a tall Red Bull can. I kneel down between his legs and take a mouthful of his fuckstick. I gag as he nudges the back of my head. I massage his bloated balls and works the base of his saliva covered shaft. I hear him spit into his hand and he starts to finger my hole. 

"I want to fuck your tight hole, bitch." he whispers. I tell him no, that I haven't douched today. "Well, one day, I wanna get all up inside ya'."

I continue to give him an achingly slow blowjob while he now has three fingers in me. I'm praying I don't have any shit up in me. We moan in unison...then the bedroom door opens. We hear my friend/his sister and grandmother come in. "Here, lay down. I'll come and wake you up in a bit, mama."

I stand to get dressed but he grabs me and pulls me back down into his crotch. Without missing a beat, I continue to give him mouth-sex while keeps fingering my hole, pressing down on my p-spot. I swirl my tongue all over his cockhead and he unleashes a huge load which I slurp off off his dick. We get dressed and sneak back into the party.

My old classmate comes over with a half angry/half "about to laugh" look on her face, jabs me in the ribs, and says under her breath, "You a such a fucking slut!" I gasp and feign ignorance. She tells she could smell my and her brother's cologne in the bedroom. I shrug my shoulders and smile.

....and yes, we did get to "get all up inside me" in my hotel room a couple of days later. But that story would be to vanilla for this topic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I had just come to a stop at the corner of 23rd St and 7th Ave in NYC. I was standing for no more than ten seconds when I turned and noticed a guy standing next to me. He looks at me and asks me if I want to fuck. I said yes. He told me to follow him. The entrance to his apartment building was a five second walk from where I'd been standing. We got to his apartment and immediately got naked and got on his bed. Frenzied kissing. Then I started sucking his cock to get him hard. No matter how much I sucked, he stayed soft. I asked him what was the deal. He said he was on some pills. I asked him how he was going to fuck me with a soft cock. He said maybe we cuddled a while it might get hard. But I had no time for that. I'd been offered a fuck and he wasn't delivering. I dressed, left his apartment and was waiting at the same corner in less than 15 minutes. Only this time with the taste of some random guy's dick in my mouth...

lately I've been getting fucked in our parking garage a lot.  Other than that of course restrooms, a couple hiking trails, parking lots, laundry room, 

I do like fucking in new places, and risk of benign seen or caught makes it better.

Mine was in a high school with the principal, on the stage, on parent teacher night. We were behind the curtain on the stage. And then right when I was about to nut in him the vice principal was giving a tour of the gym to some parents. He couldn't make a sound. Loved it. 

Another time in Italy, there was a sales clerk in a clothing store, I asked him how my pants fit, said I needed some help.  I already knew he was checking me out. So I said can you tell me if you think it's too tight here...and pointed to my crotch. He said let me see sir...no...it looks perfect...let me fix the inseam...pulls the curtain over his legs so he looks like he is helping with the length of the pants...but he started sucking me. Well that was a very quick encounter on account that he could have been fired,  it like a good little slut, he took the load and swallowed it and then even left and got me some kleenex to wipe up with before I left. I bought the pants and snapped a picture of him folding merchandise in the store. He smiled for the camera. 

Guest btchbyl

i got fucked at a landfill last year in the middle of the day. also got fucked by some dude in a wooded junkyard in the backseat of a late 50s pontiac. hooked up online with them. they were employees of those places.

Guest bbpiginsyd

I Was out one Friday night lubed up but with no action lined up I was walking and this guy says hey come here I decided fuck it and went over to him. He said you look like you need to get fucked. Grabbed my hand and took me down a alley fingering my hole as we walked along.

Found a dark spot where he got his cock out and I got to work sucking it getting it ready for my hole. He then bent me over pulled my pants down and rammed it inside me. He lasted a few minutes before breeding me. Pulled his pants up and left me there dripping cum.

Checkled Bbrt the next morning to a message from him saying thanks. He recognized me from there and knew the cum dump whore I am.

• 2 years later...

It was on the NYC subway, after 1 AM.  Only a sexy Latino and myself in the car, sitting across from each other.  We make eye contact and he licks his lips, so I sit next to him.  Putting his hand down my shorts, he gives my hard cock a squeeze and asks if I like to fuck?  Of course I say yes.  Getting up, he checks out the motorman's cab, finding it unlocked and empty and I follow him inside, using my backpack to keep it closed.  I ask about lube and he says it's not necessary because he has 3 loads in his ass.  After sucking me for a few  minutes, he drops trou, revealing a mostly smooth ass with hair framing his hole.  I slide right in and powerfuck him for a good 10 minutes before I paint his insides with my cum, as he shoots his load on the wall.  He'd never heard of felching, but agreed to try and then we snowballed the cum form his ass.  Back in the passenger area, we kissed from time to time, until I got off to go to the apartment I shared with my then partner and he had a few stops to go home to his wife.

• Upvote 1

I was walking along the major boulevard in Berlin’s Tiergarten when I caught a guy’s eye and within 90 seconds we were over the fence, in the bushes, and grabbing each other’s crotches prior to blowing each other and fucking each other.

Mine just happened a few days ago. I was with my mom and we were at my grandparents' house for Christmas. The whole family was there but I was horny and opened up grindr. Luckily I drove my own car because someone just a few hundred feet away messaged me and we agreed to meet and I just slipped out without anyone noticing.

My grandparents live in an art district and there's a gallery in their neighborhood. The building is shaped like an L so we parked in the back and I got on my hands and knees on the back seat and he fucked me. When he finished and pulled out I sucked him clean. I had his dick in my mouth when I noticed a row of two story houses where I could see people moving in the windows, so we zipped up and left.

• Upvote 1