Unusual Places You Have "hooked Up" Or Met Guys

mjapie1

In my early twenties, backpacking around Europe. Small town on coast of Greece, wandering around and see a really hot older guy (probably all of 40!), dark wavy hair and big 80's mustache! We passed each other coming out of a shop, then later on we passed on the street and still later passed each other in another part of town. Wasn't real good at reading social clues/body language, especially in a foreign country, so just thought he as sexy as hell and moved on.

Next day, at beach, dozens of people in water. I wade out into the water and there he is standing in front of me! I smile, then go back to my towel to figure out what the hell might happen next. Kind of lost him in the beach crowd, then all of the sudden he's standing over me, asking  to stand on my towel because he's burning his feet on the black sand!  He was Italian, married, spoke little English. I spoke no Italian. We each tried a few words of French and that was enough to communicate that he was renting this tent-like structure on the beach. In a few minutes we were naked inside this sweltering tent and I was swallowing a load of Italian sperm. Well, he got a load of American cum as well:) 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I’ve fucked in some very unconventional places; on a pool table in a bar, in a scaffold of a building being rehabbed, in a public stairwell...but the most randomly bizarre place was in the ladies room just off the grand ballroom of the Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, TN. 

Met this dude staying in the same hotel while we were both checking out. We chatted each other up. He was a hot, bearded ginger - hairy as fuck. Needed a place to get busy in a hurry but no longer had rooms, so we ducked into the ladies room and he layed pipe into me with more urgency than I have ever experienced. We were animals in heat. As he came in me I could feel every jet of seed searing my cunt. Fucker followed it up by eating me out before sharing a deep cummy kiss. Then it was over and we went our separate ways. 

“Good to the last drop!”

• Upvote 2

Guest tristian

My former swim coach fucked me for over a year 3-4x a week. Mostly in an office at the pool, the trainers room, A lot in the equipment room, the shower and locker room. His hotel room at away meets.  The team van in the hotel parking lot when he shared a room with the other coach or when his gf traveled with him.  The team van in the parking lot at away meets. A few times i sucked him as he drove me too a meet. 

I started sucking my buddy jr off behind the bleachers when he had football practice but then it got cold out and football season ended

In my younger days... over a pool  table in a bar in Key West (Duval st), in a golf course bunker (I was no 2 in a 6 guy gang bang - that would have made him 2 over par!), in lots of bars around Europe..much more uninhibited.. once at a bar in San Fran (won't mention the place.. but it was a bloody great fuck). At a wedding..one of the groomsmen...will think of others..

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

At the college radio station late at night when I was the DJ. You have to know those 10-minute songs that give you time for a quickie. Of course when you’re 19, it’s pretty easy to have a quickie. 

• Like 1

Got my cock sucked at the JC Penney’s in the old Omni Mall in Miami - right out in the open.  The hunky little sales papi in his suit got down in the middle of one of those circular racks full of clothes, fished my cock out of my swim trunks and sucked it until I blew my load down his throat, all while I was standing in the middle of the store pretending to be looking through the clothes on the rack.  I wonder how many other guys got the same customer service treatment...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal

Sucked a guy off to completion during working hours last September in his office to show that I was worthy of him allowing me to come to his place for the weekend. Took maybe 4 minutes for him to cum - and he said that I was the first guy to be able to make him cum in his office. 

Edited by takingdeepanal

On 7/31/2016 at 9:11 AM, mjapie1 said:

There is already a thread here for unusual or adventurous places to have sex but over the years I have met guys in some unusual situations. So this isn't about where you ended up having sex but rather where you first met, made eye contact and struck up a conversation. Gym changing rooms and toilets are obvious places, I'm interested in the more unusual. Some examples from me:

1. I was on a train from Euston to Liverpool and once had checked tickets the train conductor came to sit in the seat opposite me. We kind of checked each other out and he just said: "follow me". I did and he took me to a small office at the end of a carriage. It was a really small compartment and he had me sat at a fitted table with my feet on the wall. We fucked for quite a while and had to stop once as the train pulled into Nuneaton station as he had to do stuff. It was only when we had finished that he told me he recognised me from an earlier sauna encounter.

J

Damn thats a hot encounter. Was his butt clean? Only thing is my dad is a train anorak, I dont think I could do it with a guy in a ticket collector uniform... my dad's hobby is the least sexy thing I can think of. Also, almost all ticket checkers I've encountered in recent years are women.

I have seen quite a few hot guys pushing the drinks trolley though! 😄

• 1 month later...

Got actually fucked in a McDonald bathroom a couple of month ago 😉

otherwise, the classic : at school, darkroom, sauna, swimming pool, public toilet, parking, against a church wall (outside wall tho), in some quite street, in some busy street (gay pride), club toilets, park, bushes, on the dance floor of a club during a foam party (NOT a sex club), on my parent bed when they were out,  in a graveyard , on the roof of a small building surrounded by tall buildings (it’s pretty amazing cos at night no one sees you but you can see everyone) in the garden of a castle, in a museum, on a balcony, in a moving van/car/bus/truck and train (no plane or boat yet) ...

and hundreds of more places, just impossible to remember them all.

I always preferred outdoor and definitely got a thing for sleazy/ squalid / run down / creepy places. Can’t really control it. Fucked only once in my own bed over the last 9 years.

About a year ago I was walking on a bike trail a few miles outside of town when I passed a cute guy with a stocky build and a goatee and probably in his mid 30s. I smiled at him and waved. He turned his bike around and asked me if I was cruising. I said that I wasn't but could be and gave him another smile. He told me he had a friend up the trail and they were looking to watch each other fuck a nice bottom. I told him I was game and we went up to meet the other guy. He was skinny and tall with a cute face and probably the same age as the other guy. We went under a bridge and took off most of our clothes. The tall guy had a long, skinny cock and I started to suck him off. The other guy came up behind me and started to fuck me. He rode me a while until he came and then they both changed positions and the other guy fucked for a while and then came inside me too. We then went out separate ways. I was wearing shorts and still dripping with cum and hoping no one noticed once I got to the busier part of the trail and then my car. It was a great day and really put me in a good mood for the rest of the day

• Like 3

i've written about these in other places but...

i was 26 my first time having sex with a guy, my religious beliefs held me back, though i'd often go into restrooms and just sit in a stall and read the walls for some sort of affirmation. 

When i was 26, i drove down to San Pedro in LA to help refurbish a christian missionary hospital ship that was in port for repairs. They roomed me for the night with a crew member, and misssionary, named "Skip."  He was my age and fucking cute. He toured me through the ship, going up steep ladders in front of me with tight, short shorts on that got me drooling. After work, i didn't know anyone, so i showered and turned in early. The berth was very small, i was on a bottom bunk and Skips bed was across from mine, maybe 4-5 feet away. It was a very dark room, only dim harbor lights from a port hole. Skip came in a few hours after i'd turned in and quietly got into his bed, i pretended to be asleep, but i had some tight nylon underwear on, and i was partly uncovered. It was very hard to see, it was so dark, just shadows that you questioned what you were seeing. but over the course of the next several hours, we played this cat and mouse game of making sounds, like coughing or sighing, to attract the others attention. From what i could see, Skip was slowly undressing and after hours, i could stand it no longer and crept over to His bed. Without a word, He turned toward me and presented His hard cock, which i took hungrily into my mouth... my first ever.  It didn't take long for Him to shoot and i swallowed every drop, surprised by the salty, creamy cum.  After, He rolled over without a word and went to sleep and i went back to bed and finally fell asleep. The next day, i was dying to talk to Him, i was in love lol. But He got up early and disappeared, i didn't see him again and had to leave that afternoon.

i returned the next week, but they bunked me with a different guy. i did see Skip in passing, and He pretended nothing had ever happened.  That night, my new room mate also came in after i had gone to bed, but he was in the bunk above me. i also made sure i was half naked and exposed when He came in and climbed into the bunk above me. i was horny and hot from my encounter the prior week, so i made some soft mouth sucking noises to try and get His attention. i did, He hung his head over the edge of the bed and stared, same type of dark setting. i was too afraid to take it further, and he backed away and went to sleep. Who knows what could have happened if i'd been braver? Turns out, christian missionary ships have horny crew members.

Another unusual hook up was driving my truck down a street, a guy pulled up next to me and glanced over at me. Our eyes met, and He nodded and pulled ahead of me. I followed and He pulled into a Burger King parking lot. As i followed, He went into the BK and went into the restroom. i followed Him in about 10 feet behind Him. When i entered the restroom, He locked the door behind me, undid my jeans and pulled them down around my knees. He lowered His jeans around His thighs, apart on His hand and got His cock wet, turned me around and bent me over without a word and slid in. He fucked and bred me and came, pulled up His jeans and walked out, my ass dripping with His cum and my jeans around my knees.  i recovered and relocked the door, pulled my pants up and left. It was awesome and a great example of gaydar i think lol.

• Upvote 1

A few years back I hooked up with a twink in cemetery at night.  It was around 10:00 at night, in a somewhat secluded area.  I bent him over a tombstone and fucked a nice juicy load in his hole.  The first of many hook ups with him, but the first was quite memorable.