Metro Detroit - Just Slowly Becoming The Slut Of My Dreams

Hey all,

Smooth skinny twink here, recently told my bf how i can't just keep taking his dick for the rest of my life.  Come to find out he really just wants to see me be the dirtiest nastiest slut he can think of.  Hes really loved watching me be plowed by all my ex and all his ex boyfriends, making raw passionate love to them right in front of him.  I really need to move forward with anon dick and bathhouses, dozens of men in one night.  still a bit nervous about it but I also know its WHAT I FUCKING CRAVE.

Would love to make some new friends while I'm moving through this transition.  My KIK is bottomboib.  The advice, support and also hopefully raw dicks you provide would be appreciated.

post-52937-0-43698600-1469975664_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BiCollegeBtm

I'll be moving to that area in a few months. How is it for tops? Looking forward to a change of scenery coming from a small town in the south.  

• 3 years later...

Almost 5 years I posted this and man my life has changed. The amount of raw dick I have taken in five years is beyond comprehension. The difference between the level of innocence from when I posted this to the level of depravity i live in now is just huge.   If any of you on here gave me your DNA, I'm thoroughly thankful to have you in me. 

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 11:21 AM, bottomboib said:

Almost 5 years I posted this and man my life has changed. The amount of raw dick I have taken in five years is beyond comprehension. The difference between the level of innocence from when I posted this to the level of depravity i live in now is just huge.   If any of you on here gave me your DNA, I'm thoroughly thankful to have you in me. 

This Sir thinks of I am.not mistaken we used to chat on yahoo messenger!   Sir is located in Toronto . You were younger....   Been trying to see if u still around ... ...   This Sir usesx a different name Lijoyfe ....  Have always wanted to invite u 5o Toronto !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Collar4chemboys said:

This Sir thinks of I am.not mistaken we used to chat on yahoo messenger!   Sir is located in Toronto . You were younger....   Been trying to see if u still around ... ...   This Sir usesx a different name Lijoyfe ....  Have always wanted to invite u 5o Toronto !

I used to use it sir! I sent you a private message for us to reconnect!

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 12:58 AM, breedable70 said:

I'm planning to be in Detroit this weekend 7/9-11 with night at BZ Friday into Saturday. Any other suggestions for a hungry party bttm?

BZ is good if you like BBC.

There are a few cheap sleazy motels in Dearborn heights or Romulus near the airport. Get a room and post an ad on BBRT. Detroit scene can be pretty slow and flaky. But good luck.

• 3 weeks later...