Steamworks Dore Alley Weekend

Ass4u2breed

Steamworks Berkley is always a good time, but Up Your Alley weekend really brought out the freaks!  So I put in my little jockstrap and set out to have a good time, hitting the place up early around 7:00 PM and found the crowd was already hopping - the sling and fuck bench were full and guys were lining up to top or to bottom, so I headed to the blow job ramp.  Even there it was busy but I managed to get into the corner booth.

Right away a guy walked up the ramp and started fucking my mouth.  I hadn't even had to wait 15 seconds before I had my first cock.  I knew it was going to be a great night!

I spent probably an hour and a half taking every dick that walked by.  At that point it was probably nine loads in me and I needed a break so I headed to the steam room, which, dammit, was packed.  I had to stand for a good eight to ten minutes before I could get a seat in the 'Asian hangout' corner.  Before long I was getting cock at both ends.  No sooner had I taken one Asian cock when they all started to line up.  I think they went out and told all their friends.

I didn't mind.  Some were average size some were small, all of them uncut.  WOOF!  I lost track of how many loads I took in there but I think it was probably around six up my ass and seven or eight in my mouth.  At some point someone kept feeding me poppers and I was spinning out of my mind.  I ended up sitting on the floor with four guys around me taking turns in my mouth.  That was another four more loads.

At that point I was getting too hot so I went to the rear to cool off.  The sling and fuck bench were still busy so I headed back to the ramps, spending some time there, and getting another four or five loads.  At this point it was hard to keep up.  In any event, my face was sticky with cum and my ass dripping so I was again off to the steam room.

It was still packed in there so I sat down and waited for the next round.  A hot Latino with a beautiful brown uncut cock walked in and approached me directly, so I opened my mouth and he slid right in.  I sucked him for quite a while until he stood me up, turned me around, and fucked so hard.  Meanwhile someone had sat down right in front of me so I bent down and started sucking him off while getting the hardest fuck of my life.  I could feel anonymous hands all over rubbing me, rubbing my ass, squeezing my nipple.  Fuck it was hot!  Two more loads there.

I headed out to see if the bench or sling was open and it was still full.  Damn!  So back off to the ramp.  I went to the corner on the bottom platform where I could get two cocks at once and sucked of five or six more guys until two Latinos came over.  Neither cock was very big, maybe six inches, but both uncut.  WOOF!  One had the most foreskin I had ever seen.  After about ten minutes one of them left.  'Damn', I thought, 'I didn't even get his load'.

Not long after that someone came and grabbed and started to take me to the back.  The Latino I was sucking followed. They both led be to the back where the fuck bench is located.  When we got back there the first Latino I was sucking cleared out the fuck room and put me up on the bench.  I was in heaven!

I was getting fucked at both ends.  Guys were lining up and the three Latinos used me hard.  For a while they had their friends using me.  They were all saying stuff in Spanish but had no clue what they were saying.  It was so fucking hot!  As soon as one pulled out of my mouth or ass another slid right in.

Somewhere in all of that someone was holding my head down with popper bottle glued to my nose.   I was spinning so fucking hard.  Someone must have slipped a bump up my ass at some point because I felt out of this world.  My throat went limp and opened up wide.  My ass was on fire and hungry.  I lost all track of time or what was even going on.  I just remember hearing bits and pieces like "fucking pig" and "breed him" and "who's next" and "knock that fucker up."

I came back to and I was in the sling with my legs up in the straps, bouncing all around on someone's cock.  I tried to move but someone had ahold of my arms, and someone had a popper soaked rag over my mouth and nose.  Not sure how long I stayed there unable to get down.  But at some point no one else was in line so I got. I nearly slipped and fell from all he cum on the floor.  I felt it running all down the side of my legs.

It was 4:30 AM at that point, so I showered, hopped in the hot tube to relax before heading out.  It was an insane night to say the least.  I know I had taken at least (approximately) 25 loads, but had lost track once I was in the fuck bench.  Now, I'm a good bottom slut, but this was a bit out of character even for me as prior to this occasion the max I had taken was, maybe, six.  

I'm not sure what they drugged me with to get me to do things like that.  I guess we will see what happens.

post-8867-0-18179300-1469991228_thumb.jpeg

post-8867-0-21248400-1469991245_thumb.jpeg

post-8867-0-09387200-1469991257_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 13

Last time I was in SF, was when Folsom Oris on was still open. Had a great time there. At the time I was more of a top. A hot young black boy stood next to me while watching a fishing video. He reached for my hand and put it on his hole. I inserted a couple of fingers and massaged his prostate.

With my fingers in him he began to walk toward one of the slings. He got in it, I striped him down and pulled out a bottle of j-lube squirted it up his assistant and on my hand. He was able to take me up to my forearm. I beat him off and he blew a big load, maybe 4 ropes. I kept fishing him as I liked the cumulative off his chest and stomach. Then I pulled out of him, spit him load in his mouth and fed him my load. So very, very fucking HOT

D