Cumunion Or Sbn At The Hoist?

Guest Jim57643

Guest Jim57643

I can't get out much but I'm free on Sun 7th Aug and both CunUnion and SBN are on and I can't decide. Also as it might help, is SBN still good after 7pm?

So which you would choose and why?

As for me I'm a total bottom, late 40s, a sub who is into bdsm, and want to be used in any way a top desires.

I would be a very happy man if I got fucked by a range of guys and took multiple loads.

I'm a little concerned by the small number of tops listed on the bbrt event.  For a total bottom, Hoist may have the edge as there are regulars who can be relied upon to fuck good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone go to the August cumunion party in London? What were your thoughts comparing it to SBN?

I went, and found it a bit hit & miss. The venue has much potential but £15 is expensive for what they offer, the bar is overpriced too, which also affects the crowd. If the bar were cheaper more guys would stay upstairs for a chill out and alcohol usually lets people lose their inhibitions quicker...

There was a fair amount of attitude but that is quite usual for a London sexclub/gay bar.

The "darkroom" at the back of the basement with the bed in is too light, he could move the bed into the play area under the stairs and make it a proper blackout darkroom. I did like the fuck benches in the play area but he could put up a few more slings.

SBN in contrast has a much bigger crowd attending with your first drink included in the entry fee, better play area and hornier atmosphere.

Any other thoughts/opinions?

J

The question is whether CumUnions low numbers are part of a downward trend in general, or just a one off due to lots of other things happening that weekend spreading the crowd a bit thin, not to mention it being holiday season, and the nicer weather leading to more outdoor encounters e.g. on the Heath etc.?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jim57643

I went to the August cumunion in the end. Personally I was not a fan of the atmosphere and I thought the numbers were low. Perhaps I am not hardcore enough. I have not been to the Hoist yet so I can't compare. I am very rarely free on Sundays hence my original question.

I will next be able to try NBN at the Hoist on a Wednesday. How does not compare to the Sunday?

Till then I'll stick with saunas and outside (I go to Wisley in Surrey when I can) both of which I find horny and profitable. 

• 2 weeks later...