Readying Your Hole For Multiple Fucks

BlindRawFucker

Hi Guys.

Not too experienced, unfortunately.  I'd like to know how many of you are so able to take multiple dicks in one evening?

What do you do to prepare your holes?  Do you do anything special afterwords to prevent discomfort the following morning?

It is doubtful that it would ever happen.  Bathhouses don't work well for me, and I'm a bit uncomfortable about having a group of people come to my hotel.  So, the best bet would be a bathhouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  And, for those really experienced men, please don't flame me, please teach me.

Hi Guys.

(1)  I'd like to know how many of you are so able to take multiple dicks in one evening?

(2) What do you do to prepare your holes? 

(3) Do you do anything special afterwords to prevent discomfort the following morning?

(4) So, the best bet would be a bathhouse.

(1) I've taken multiple loads many times in one evening but I prefer to have a bathroom available if I take more than 3 or 4. All depends on the size of the loads and my digestive system at the moment.

(2) I don't think there is one answer to this question because a lot depends on the person, including age. Some technique may work for years and then it can stop working. An example is fiber which for me is no good. Deciding on what to use when douching is also something personal.

(3) Prevent discomfort? Not sure what you mean. I may smell the "aroma" of the loads left overnight.

(4) The best bet is a bathhouse unless you are in your 20's and 30's when it's easier to hook-up only, exchange sexy pictures, etc. I find that for older guys cruising places are better because no need to ask "Stats? Age?". You meet somewhere in the bathhouse, you like each other and just have sex.

• Upvote 1

There is nothing hotter than being fucked by multiple people in one night.  For me the best is when there is group play and I am getting fucked and have no idea whose cock is inside me.  To get ready I eat a lot of fiber the day before to make sure my digestive track is cleaned out.  Then I don't eat the day of until late in the afternoon.  About 2 hours before play I clean out using a hose attached to the shower.  Do this early as sometimes water gets stuck and it takes a while to come out.  Then I shoot some lube into my hole and get started.  After a few guys fuck you it becomes easier and easier to take the cocks.  Palm Springs is a great place for this type play.  CCBC is a resort complex with a lot of play areas and guys looking to fuck and get fucked.  I would say that I got fucked by about 25 guys during my last visit.  I took a total of 16 loads.  Headed back to CCBC in Sept and hope to break my record.

• Upvote 3

Hi Guys.

Not too experienced, unfortunately.  I'd like to know how many of you are so able to take multiple dicks in one evening?

What do you do to prepare your holes?  Do you do anything special afterwords to prevent discomfort the following morning?

It is doubtful that it would ever happen.  Bathhouses don't work well for me, and I'm a bit uncomfortable about having a group of people come to my hotel.  So, the best bet would be a bathhouse.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  And, for those really experienced men, please don't flame me, please teach me.

Physically, takung multiple dicks isnt too different from getting fucked by a really long time from one dick. Emotionally/mentally, its feels way hotter knowing youre the center of attention.

Start now- Use a long, bendable dildo to learn how to angle a dick past your S curve (I use a 20" double headed dildo). Exercise, especially core and legs.

Before- Take fiber a day or two beforehand to empty your bowels. Don't eat 6-12 hours before. Use a shower hose douche an hour or two before. Deep clean but don't use high pressure. Prep your hole by "weight lifting"/using a buttplug to stretch yourself out at least 30 minutes before fucking.

During- Lube, lube, lube. Switch positions to prevent hole fatigue. Bite the pillow and learn to take it. Don't play with your dick; if you cum, you might lose the fuck feeling (desire to keep fucking). Don't be afraid to use your hands and mouth, also.

After- Apply Preparation H inside and outside your hole to prevent hemorrhoids. Soaking in an epsome salt bath works, too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...