Fisted and Fucked by Poz Macho Dude

I hadn't been fisted for nearly a year till David warmed up to me at the Christmas party. I guess we were both slightly drunk. He frankly told me I turned him on, and he'd like to tear up my ass. He had a reputation for doing it long and hard and showing no mercy. Hot as he is, I jumped at the opportunity when he invited me home.

He is a gorgeous macho dude who supplements his natural endowment with tats, and multiple piercings, and a P.A. His leather jacket and pants almost make me cum at the sight of him. I couldn't wait to get my clothes off. I didn’t have to. He did it for me.

He shoved me down on the bed and jumped astride me. I acquiesced because I knew what I’d cum for. I needed his wrist and fat cock up my ass.

He had a special room for his playmates. A plastic sheet lined the large double bed. Cans of Crisco and sundry jars and tubes and bottles littered the bedstand.

In a minute my mancunt glistened with Crisco, and ten minutes later he was in up to his knuckles. The swelling, the fullness inside me made me feel sooooo good. He didn’t go in past the wrist, in deference to my lack of experience. But I felt him stretch and open his hand as his thumb and long nails assailed my hole.

When he pulled out there was a mixture of Crisco and shit on his hand, but he assured me that was the finesse part of fisting. He wiped himself clean on my chest. It was then I noticed his nails, which were longer than those of most of women. I imagined what they had done in my ass, and precum gushed from my piss-slit.

He lifted my legs to his shoulders, aligning his shaft with my mancunt. Without warning he plunged into me to the hilt. The fisting had left me so horny that I welcomed the intrusion—but in a matter of minutes his P.A. bit painfully into my ass.

I was about to urge him to stop, tell him I couldn’t take anymore, when his whole body shook, and he shot his poz jizz into me.

David is one of those guys who is quite open about his status, and brags about only doing it bareback. That made my conversion so erotic—like playing Russian Roulette with the odds stacked against you.

We still get together now and then, always in his special room. He alternately fists and fucks me, and sometimes both, only now he goes in to the elbow.

I let him have his way with me, do whatever he likes, because he is my mentor. He gave me the freedom to fuck with abandon. And he taught me the new Golden Rule—do unto others as David did unto me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1