Restroom Floor

curiouspuppy429

I'm embarrassed to say this, but, after months of being good, my last load was a load of cum on the floor when I went to a gas station bathroom.  Sitting there on the commode, I noticed the load by my feet, and eventually couldn't help touching it and smelling it.  It was sexy as hell having no idea who left it.

IMG_1917.JPG

• Upvote 9

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Puppy, there's no being a proper bottom.  You do what is right for you.  If you feel shoving cum from a bathroom floor up your hole is right, then do it.

ive done it in bookstore GH booths, adult theaters and barhrooms.  But not every time.  For me it's about the head space I'm in.  Pig mode, I'll do it.  slut mode, I'll do it.  Just horny, probably not 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

I usually get fucked on the restroom floor under the dividers. A lot of times I get guys in the other stalls watching us. And when the top is done, the other guy comes in and loads me up ;) When I do find cum, I usually stick it up my ass. 

I absolutely love getting fucked understall.  I can't even venture a guess of how many classes i missed in college so i could get loaded up....sleazy, very cruisy mens room on campus, with lots of jocks needing to dump a load.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...