Restroom Floor

curiouspuppy429

Oh god yes ... a few months back was naked on my knees in front of a gloryhole at the London Vault. I'd already pre-loaded with 4 of my own wads AND lube but this amazing hot dude had just shot his huge load on the floor so I scooped it up, rubbed some on my arse, lubed my cock up with the rest and fucked another load up the arse of a twink in the next cubicle.

Edited by felch_u_now
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/4/2016 at 11:54 PM, curiouspuppy429 said:

I'm embarrassed to say this, but, after months of being good, my last load was a load of cum on the floor when I went to a gas station bathroom.  Sitting there on the commode, I noticed the load by my feet, and eventually couldn't help touching it and smelling it.  It was sexy as hell having no idea who left it.

IMG_1917.JPG

i did something similar more than once in adult theaters OINK

• Upvote 1

I've made it a habit to, whenever I go too an adult bookstore video booths, or theaters, to actively LOOK for any wasted cum on the floors, walls and screens, and lick  it up. Especially love it when guys are watching, and express their disgust at what a filthy pig  i am, licking cold cum off the filthy floor.

Many of those guys that showed disgust, wound up fucking me, or jerking off into my face!

256x256_fit_one_bestfit (502).jpg

• Upvote 2

On January 14, 2017 at 2:22 PM, swappinguy said:

I love going to a sex club and taking used rubbers off the floor and sucking them dry.

It's hard to resist! I did that the last time I was at Steamworks in Seattle. I was crazy for cum.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 4/13/2017 at 9:15 PM, Treehugger said:

It's hard to resist! I did that the last time I was at Steamworks in Seattle. I was crazy for cum.

i would roll the condom inside out and coat my ass with the load wasted. then have a guy slide in using condom juice ! what a pig ☣️❗️?

I once watched an older man through a peephole in the wall of a toilet stall in a shabby public men's restroom at a Montgomery County (PA) park while he masturbated. He didn't seem to know I was there and, with a loud grunt, he climaxed and blew his load. He grunted aloud with each shot, so I assumed he'd dropped a real man-sized load! When he finished, he quickly rearranged himself, zipped up and left, leaving the unmistakable perfume of semen in his wake. Well, THAT scent was like a magnet to THIS cum-Catholic, and I followed my nose out of the toilet stall I was in, and into the one the masturbating man just left.

I couldn't believe what I saw in that stall! That guy had very carefully unloaded onto the black, commercial, "split seat" of that toilet, his thick, off-white semen pooled on the seat, running down the front and puddled among the dried piss splatters and stray pubic hairs on the porcelain rim that showed between the open ends of the seat! As you can imagine, I could not resist this appetizing vision and, after stripping naked, and stroking my own throbbing hard cock, I knelt before that beautiful throne and, in a moment of almost religious reverence, I lowered my face to that defiled seat and placed my lips into the largest pool of cum! Sucking the cold creamy jizz into my mouth, my entire being was filled with the impossibly potent flavor of the elderly stranger's semen! And, over the next ten minutes, I lapped up and swallowed every recoverable drop of the man's cum...as well as numerous piss splatters and curly pubic hairs! Unbelievably delicious! 

I've been fortunate to see a man just coming out of an ABS video booth, gone into that booth, and saw that the previous occupant jerked his big load out onto the wall just below the gloryhole. I eagerly licked every pungent stringer of cum off the wall and lapped up the pool at he base of the wall! Soooo deliciously filthy and exciting! 

I know I'm a total pig, but I just need that precious semen too much to let it go to waste! Mmmmm...I LOVE IT!!! ??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/14/2016 at 3:08 AM, Pigtoy said:

Puppy, there's no being a proper bottom.  You do what is right for you.  If you feel shoving cum from a bathroom floor up your hole is right, then do it.

ive done it in bookstore GH booths, adult theaters and barhrooms.  But not every time.  For me it's about the head space I'm in.  Pig mode, I'll do it.  slut mode, I'll do it.  Just horny, probably not 

I don't think I know what is right for me.   I honestly don't think I will have a choice. 

• Upvote 1

On 06/08/2017 at 3:53 AM, GloriHoleLover said:

I once watched an older man through a peephole in the wall of a toilet stall in a shabby public men's restroom at a Montgomery County (PA) park while he masturbated. He didn't seem to know I was there and, with a loud grunt, he climaxed and blew his load. He grunted aloud with each shot, so I assumed he'd dropped a real man-sized load! When he finished, he quickly rearranged himself, zipped up and left, leaving the unmistakable perfume of semen in his wake. Well, THAT scent was like a magnet to THIS cum-Catholic, and I followed my nose out of the toilet stall I was in, and into the one the masturbating man just left.

I couldn't believe what I saw in that stall! That guy had very carefully unloaded onto the black, commercial, "split seat" of that toilet, his thick, off-white semen pooled on the seat, running down the front and puddled among the dried piss splatters and stray pubic hairs on the porcelain rim that showed between the open ends of the seat! As you can imagine, I could not resist this appetizing vision and, after stripping naked, and stroking my own throbbing hard cock, I knelt before that beautiful throne and, in a moment of almost religious reverence, I lowered my face to that defiled seat and placed my lips into the largest pool of cum! Sucking the cold creamy jizz into my mouth, my entire being was filled with the impossibly potent flavor of the elderly stranger's semen! And, over the next ten minutes, I lapped up and swallowed every recoverable drop of the man's cum...as well as numerous piss splatters and curly pubic hairs! Unbelievably delicious! 

I've been fortunate to see a man just coming out of an ABS video booth, gone into that booth, and saw that the previous occupant jerked his big load out onto the wall just below the gloryhole. I eagerly licked every pungent stringer of cum off the wall and lapped up the pool at he base of the wall! Soooo deliciously filthy and exciting! 

I know I'm a total pig, but I just need that precious semen too much to let it go to waste! Mmmmm...I LOVE IT!!! ??

fuck yes pig boi i'm right there with you on this one... never waste a drop of cum, devour every drop, if i find a random load i love to suck it up into my mouth and give it a good swill around, slowly allow some to slide down my throat by tipping my head back but not swallowing, just allow it to slowly dribble down, then carefully lube my fingers with what is left in my mouth so i can get a decent amount in my arse hole, nothing better man, getting high on poppers throughout, but cum is my true drug

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 2:55 AM, cumholes said:

fuck yes pig boi i'm right there with you on this one... never waste a drop of cum, devour every drop, if i find a random load i love to suck it up into my mouth and give it a good swill around, slowly allow some to slide down my throat by tipping my head back but not swallowing, just allow it to slowly dribble down, then carefully lube my fingers with what is left in my mouth so i can get a decent amount in my arse hole, nothing better man, getting high on poppers throughout, but cum is my true drug

I've occasionally been fortunate to find used, cum filled condoms on the ground at several secluded parking areas where I park to fish or bike. I love taking them into the woods, getting naked and slipping them into my extended tongue! I LOVE sucking every drop of tasty jizz out, too! ??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

i do it all the time. i go 2 rest areas late night and sometimes i find a load wasted on the floor. i scoop up what i can and finger it up my ass then i sit down in whats left on the floor and get it all over my buns. i also dig in the trash 2 find used rubbers. i take them back in2 a stall and sit on the toilet put my feet up on the walls and empty the sperm in the rubber up my ass. hot knowing that some dude doesnt know his sperm is swimming up my ass. i get my ass mated by random dudes anyway so it isnt like im doing something radical.

On 1/22/2017 at 10:09 PM, Raxi Starbeam said:

I usually get fucked on the restroom floor under the dividers. A lot of times I get guys in the other stalls watching us. And when the top is done, the other guy comes in and loads me up ;) When I do find cum, I usually stick it up my ass. 

best way 2 get fucked. i get fucked this way all the time understall face down with my ass in the next stall. i got a little daring a few weeks ago and went under the stall door with my upper half out toward the sinks. it was fucking hot knowing i could get caught this way while some anon dude was on top of me pounding his dick up my ass while other dudes watched me understall getting my ass knocked up.