Chaser - My Path

I liked reconnecting with Jason, the high school quarterback I caught fucking my first boyfriend.  I had seen him a few more times at bars, clubs, parties, bathhouses.  He was always getting fucked.  I mean, so was I, but it seemed like he never stopped fucking.  As the months wore on, I got busier at work and then spent the summer teaching remedial courses for extra cash.  I wasn't going out much then, but I was on the apps and adam4adam.  I was getting fucked regularly.  When I saw Jason again, the gorgeous football player was gaunt and haggard.  I ran into him at a bathhouse and was just stunned when he stopped me to say hi.  We got fucked and bred next to each other in the hallway by two frat boys.  I was looking at Jason as we got fucked bareback and bred.  He was still incredibly attractive, but that was all covered over by a layer of "worn out."  

I went home that night and told myself that I had to slow down.  I'd ruin my chances of getting a boyfriend if everyone could have me so easily.  I'd also end up looking so tired and "worn out."  That was not my path.  I decided.

Then Grindr hit in 2009.  I was hooked.  I was on it regularly and my ass was getting pumped full of a lot of guys' cum.  Condoms were almost cliche with my hookups, only some of them even mentioned using one.  I didn't even really need to go to Manhattan to hit the bars.  I liked to go to Manhattan though and turn on Grindr.  I'd be getting nailed pretty quickly.  This app was amazing.  So many horny hot guys.

I started in a new school in Queens during the Fall 2009.  It was really difficult.  I was making progress with the class over time though.  It just took so much effort that I didn't really have time for anything else - including Grindr.  I got fucked maybe once a month all during the school year and summer(taught remedial again).  That was not enough.  My hole was twitchy.  It needed cock.  And, I knew deep down, it needed cum.

When I looked up from work in Fall 2010, it seemed like the world had changed.  Marriage Equality was coming!  It hadn't happened in NY yet, but we all knew it would.  It seemed like guys couldn't wait though and were going to other states to get hitched.  I saw Facebook photos, received wedding invitations, and generally thought I was so disconnected from it all.  Guys I met in college.  Couples I fucked around with.  Guys I'd seen for years in the bathhouses and at parties.  Guys that just met for the first time.  All getting married.

That's when it hit me.  I hadn't even been asked on a date in 6 years.  6 years!  I was stunned.  I'd had hundreds of sex partners in that time, but no dates.

My depression worsened and I was starting to have trouble leaving the house. Sara, my previous roommate now dating my brother, got me to see a doctor and get on drugs.  It took a few months, but I was starting to feel better again.  It helped to walk the city at night and take the train.  Not sure why, but being in the lively city helped me feel more alive.

On one of my walks, I ran into Steve.  It was so good to see him.  We hugged in the middle of the street and talked for an hour without moving.  Steve is great!  He has a good job, is well adjusted, dating a guy (not seriously).  We decided to grab a drink.  One drink turned into a full night of dancing shirtless.  It was so much fun.  

Steve texted me the next day and asked if I want to go to a party he heard about - Under 35 Only, Exclusive Party.  It was held in an unfinished loft style building on the West Side.  The place is fitted out for the party, rooms separated by curtains and sheer drapery, couches, tables, bars.  It was dimly lit.  Guys had to strip to their underwear to gain entrance.  There was a flat $100 fee, but liquor was free inside.  I looked around and all the guys were young and gorgeous.  I was hesitant at first because I felt really fat compared to these guys.  Steve stepped in and said, "Fuck man.  You are as hot as I remember.  When did you start wearing jockstraps?"  He winked at me and we went for drinks.  He made me feel more confident.

We were in line for drinks and I saw my old roommate John.  I was happy to see him.  He looked great and twinky as ever.  So cute.  I introduced John and Steve.  We all hung out for our first round and then split up to look for guys to fuck.  The crowd was starting to make out and fuck around.  

My hole was ready.  I needed to get fucked tonight.

A muscle guy stopped me and we chatted for a bit.  I leaned in and felt his chest and he felt my ass.  He kissed me.  We made out for awhile.  Then he turned me around.  He felt my ass.  He said, "Are you a bottom?"  I said I was.  He said, "Good."  He rubbed against my back and pulled my hand back to rub his cock.  It was a good cock.  I stroked him and pushed his briefs down to get his cock out.  He said, "Get it wet."  I turned around and got on my knees.  I looked around briefly and guys were having sex all over the place.  I took his cock in my mouth.  He was trimmed and freshly showered.  He tasted really good.  I sucked on him for about 5 minutes before he pulled me up and turned me around.

He rubbed up on my back and lowered himself to his knees.  He spread my ass and jammed his tongue in my hole.  He tongue fucked me for a bit and ate my ass.  He slid up my body again, feeling me the entire time.  His cock resting on my ass.  He spit in his hand a few times and wet his cock.  He pointed it at my hole and pushed.  I pushed back and his head popped in. As he slipped inside me further he whispered, "I'm in you raw.  Do you want me to use a condom?"  I moaned and pushed back some more.  I said, "No.  It feels good like this."  That's when he slid all the way in.

We didn't say anything else to each other until the end when he was fucking me with short strokes really quickly.  He whispered, "I'm going to cum in your ass."  I softly replied, "Do it.  Cum in me."  He did.  His cum felt good and warm.  I smiled.  He turned me around again, pulled my jockstrap down and sucked my cock.  That felt really good too.  I was on edge and going to cum in his mouth soon.

I looked around and saw bottom boy John getting nailed hard by a short redhead.  He was going to town on John's ass and John was clearly loving it.  He had his hands pressed against the wall and was moving his ass in rhythm with the redhead's cock.  As I watched, I got a bit distracted and realized I wasn't going to cum so quickly anymore.  I put my hand on my top's head and turned my attention back to him.

I was getting close again when I heard John say, "Yeah, fill me up."  Safe-sex only John.  Always condoms John.  Good boy John.  Going to study AIDS John.  Always warning me about unprotected sex John.  There was a guy pulling his cock out of John's ass and his cock was bare.  No condom.  I had just seen John take a load from a dude he didn't know.  Fuck that was so hot!  I came in my top's mouth and he swallowed my load.

My top and I hung for a bit, but then parted ways.  I couldn't find John, but did find Steve.  Steve had just fucked a cute black guy.  Steve said, "Let's go to my place and fuck.  I want your ass."

We went to Steve's place.  We hung out, he fucked me bareback, bred me, made me beg for his cum, and we slept.  We woke up in the morning, fucked again and again and again.  I really liked Steve.

Steve and I started dating that day.  We were pretty inseparable.  It was really a good time being with him.  I didn't feel the same way about Steve that I felt about Eli, Justin or Connor.  It wasn't a burning passion.  It was more comfortable and easier.  

I liked Steve.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay in getting to this chapter.

Steve came in my ass with a roar.  My cum was already pooled beneath us.  Steve hugged me tightly and rolled me on my side.  He was still inside me.  We slept.  

We'd been fucking for weeks since the "Under 35" party and it was great.  We'd had a few threesomes, fucked other guys from bars, parties and bathhouses.  In the end though, I liked having Steve's arms around me when we slept.  It comforted me.  My anxiety about barebacking also was rapidly evaporating.  Ever since I heard "Safe Sex John" beg a guy to cum inside his ass and saw the guy's bare dick slide out of John's ass; it was like my final "safe sex" source of anxiety dissipated.  I loved getting it raw and loved getting bred.  I just needed a guy who liked or accepted that in me.  Like Steve whose arms were wrapped around me and was kissing the back of my neck.

A few hours later, we were getting ready for work and I checked my phone.  I missed calls from Sara, my brother, my parents, my aunt and uncle.  I listened to the messages wondering what was going on.  Sara's message was that my brother proposed to her and she said yes.  My brother's message was the same.  I put down the phone and realized I could listen to the other messages later.  I made the coffee, took a cup to Steve in the bedroom, and took a shower.  I told him my brother was getting married to Sara and had proposed last night.  He looked at me with excited eyes and said, "That's great news Zach.  They make a really good couple.  Sara has really brought him out of his suburban straight boy sheltered shell."  I looked at him and nodded and drank my coffee.  We finished getting ready for work and as we were leaving his apartment he slapped my ass and said, "I hope I get to be your wedding plus 1."  We laughed and kissed.

I listened to the other messages as I was arriving at school.  I called my brother back and congratulated him.  He asked me to be best man.  I was shocked he was asking me to be best man.  I said "Yes, but you have closer friends.  You don't have to ask me just because I'm your brother."  My brother responded, "Dude, sometimes I just don't get you.  I thought you would want to be my best man."  I said, "Of course, I just never expected you to ask me."  My brother said, "You have real issues man.  I love you.  Are you going to be my best man or what?"  I told him I would.  I didn't even know my brother liked me.  I basically felt like he mostly just tolerated my presence.  I was genuinely surprised that he asked.  I texted Sara and Steve about it who both sounded so excited and happy in their responses. 

Over the next few months, the family was embroiled in wedding plans.  Holy crap!  I never expected a wedding could be the subject of every single conversation for months.  It was maddening.   My parents hired a wedding planner after a few months of unsuccessfully trying to book locations and pick a date.  My aunt and uncle had everyone over to their apartment to meet the planner.  I arrived late, walked into the dining room and stopped.  The wedding planner was hot.  I recognized him from somewhere.  My mother and Sara introduced us.  His name is Liam.  As soon as I heard his Irish accent, I knew him.  He was one of Marty's friends.  A guy who had fucked me a couple of times at the baths.  He smiled and we shook hands.

Liam and I ended up leaving with my brother and Sara that evening.  We parted ways with the couple and were both walking toward the subway.  Liam asked if I wanted to get fucked.  I said yes.  I was immediately turned on.  He pushed me down an alleyway and up against a wall.  We had dumpsters everywhere blocking us.  He kissed me and said "I have a 5 day load for you. You want it in your mouth or ass." His hands were unbuckling my belt as he said it.  He knew where I wanted his load.  He turned me around toward the wall.  I had taken Steve's load that morning and a guy had fucked me on my way to the meeting (which is why I was late).  Liam felt my wet hole and said, "Knew you'd take it raw.  You have such a hot ass.  It's already loaded too.  You are a hot slut."  He pushed his raw cock into me.  My pants just at my thighs and my ass pushed back.  His cock slipped in fairly easily and then I felt his zipper and belt on me as he bottomed out in me.  "Hope you don't mind," he said, "I'm going to be quick."  He fucked me hard and fast and within a few minutes was blowing his 5 day load in my ass.  I moaned and took it.   As we left the alley, Liam said, "I hope you are going to take a few more of my loads up your ass as I plan this wedding."  I smiled and said, "That's likely."  Liam called me a slut again playfully and grabbed a cab.  I went to the subway and went home.

As the weeks went by, the couple settled on a date, location for ceremony, location for party, and were now thinking about details.  My brother and I went to wine tastings by a caterer.  Liam met us there.  It was fun.  We drank like 20 different wines.  We didn't pick any that day because Liam said there was another caterer he wanted us to try before we settled on this one.  Liam and I went to his place and he and his roommate spitroasted me on their couch.  I got one load in my mouth and three in my ass that evening.  Then I went to dinner with Steve and took two more loads in my ass from him that night.

Liam instructed the parents and the bride and groom to submit their initial invitation lists.  This was the broad strokes list.  It would be cut down from here.  After a couple of weeks, the large list compiled; there were 636 people on the list (including plus 1s).  I rolled my eyes.  I was so staying out of this mess.  I casually glanced at the list and noticed I didn't have a plus 1.  I looked further down the list and noticed that almost every other name that wasn't a couple had a plus 1.  As I turned the page and scanned down; there it was --- Connor and Jake.  WTF?!?!  How the fuck is my ex boyfriend on this list?  Why is he on this list?

I called my brother and asked.  My brother told me that he always liked Connor.  They ran into each other a couple years ago and had been hanging out - lunches, brunches, baseball games, etc.  My brother, Sara, Connor and Jake had recently bought theater season tickets together.  I asked why he never told me.  He said, "I never thought it was that important.  Connor and Jake are great.  We spend a lot of time together.  You and Connor are long over.  Why does it matter?"  I told him it did matter to me and how hard it is for me to still see Connor.  My brother told me to get over it.  Then I asked, "On another note, why don't I have a plus 1 next to my name?"  My brother said, "Why would you?  You're single.  You don't have a boyfriend and haven't in years.  I don't want to spend money feeding one of the guys who occasionally fucks you."  I hung up.  I was fucking furious.  We'd now spent months talking about their wedding almost every day and, as expected, even after all this "bonding time" with family no one had ever once asked if I was dating anyone.  I must've said Steve's name over 100 times in various conversations with the family members and Sara and my brother over the last 4-5 months.  

That night, after Steve and I fucked, and as I am laying there in his bed with his cum leaking from my ass; he asked me what was bothering me.  Steve said, "Something is up.  You are normally a lot more engaged in sex.  You were pretty distant."  I told him about the Connor and Jake on the invitation list and how I didn't have a plus 1 on the list.  I also told him about the conversation with my brother.  Steve sat up in bed and held me.  He told me that sucked and then said, "Zach, I'm not sure you can blame them for the plus 1 thing.  We've been sleeping together and dating for 6 months.  You've seen my parents twice in that period.  I've never been invited to meet your family.  I've only met Sara once.  It's not like you don't see your family - you see them all the time.  I think they think if you were seeing someone worthy of spending their money on, someone who you care about, you would at least have introduced me by now." 

Steve stopped speaking as I got out of bed and leaned on his dresser looking at him as he spoke.  I said, "I don't know what to say.  I like what we have here.  I didn't want to complicate it."  Steve said, "Relationships are complicated because people are complicated.  I'm glad we are having this conversation now.  I think it's well timed."  I asked what he meant.  Steve said, "I have been offered a promotion at work.  It's in San Francisco.  I would need to move.  I've been thinking about it for a few days.  I didn't know how I felt about you and if we should discuss it as a couple.  But, this conversation is helping me a lot right not because I am realizing we aren't a couple.  I'm not trying to be hurtful by saying this.  This is our moment.  We are either going to decide we want to be together or not.  I am closer to making that step than you are.  I don't think you are ready.  It's kind of obvious to your family and even one of your best friends, Sara, that you aren't in a relationship because they didn't ask or include a plus 1 for you.  I don't even think you really disagree with what I'm saying right now, do you?"  I said, "This is really hard.  I didn't expect all this today or tonight.  You are kind of my refuge from the craziness I deal with from the family.  I didn't want to expose you to it.  And now you are leaving?"  I looked up at Steve with big eyes, not knowing exactly how to feel except totally empty and alone again.

Steve said, "I'm sorry Zach.  I really do think this conversation tonight helped me make up my mind.  I'm taking the job in San Francisco.  It's not that I don't care for you, I do.  I really do.  I'm just not sure you are ready to do what it takes to make us work.  But, this doesn't mean I'm angry with you.  It doesn't mean I want us to stop seeing each other while I'm here.  It doesn't mean I don't want you to come visit.  I do want all those things.  I think of New York City and you intertwined.  I don't want my last weeks here to not include you."

And with that conversation, whatever Steve and I had; stopped moving forward.  We hung out and fucked a lot over the next few weeks.  I cried a lot after I would leave him each time.  I also tried to fix the wedding invitation list issues with my family, but my parents sided with my brother.  Connor was a good person.  He was part of my brother's life.  Of course he should be there.  They loved Connor too.  It was Sara who deftly excluded them from the list as they were cutting.  Sara who told my brother to call me to tell me that Connor and Jake didn't make the cut.  Sara who helped me move some of my stuff out of Steve's place before he moved to San Francisco.  

But it was Liam's cock that kept my ass filled with cum after Steve moved.  Liam and his roommate and his friends all bred me.  Liam who was planning my brother's wedding was breeding my ass every chance we got.

I went to my brother's wedding.  It was fun.  Even though I was at the wedding alone, Liam got a room in the hotel and asked 3 waiters and another gay couple to join us.  After I got drunk at the wedding, I went up to the hotel room and found this little orgy.  I got fucked and bred a dozen times before morning.  Liam told all the guys I wanted their loads in my ass.  Told them not to use condoms to fuck me.  I begged the guys to fuck me bareback and begged them to cum in me. 

It was a hot fucking night.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

• Moderators

Good for Sara! It is a testament to your skill as an author that I hate Connor as much as I have ever hated a fictional character. That he would cultivate a friendship with the brother knowing how he treated Zach and got him dropped from a whole circle of friends is just another example of what a self-serving asshole he is. 

Thanks for keeping this going! You really are the best jbucktown. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The semester rolled along and I was staying late regularly.  I finally got a good class with a curriculum I enjoyed.  I wanted to make sure I did a good job so I could keep teaching the class next year.  Before I knew it, it was my birthday.  My parents decided to take me to dinner in the city.  I was excited because this never happened.  On Friday, by mother called to reschedule dinner for following Sunday and asked me to come to the house this Sunday so my brother and Sara could join us.  I took the train out to Long Island and walked to the house.  It was a warm spring and I was loving it.  

When we were having dinner, as usual, the conversation revolved around my brother and Sara.  It was my birthday and I received a few small gifts, but that was the extent of the conversation about me.  I am guessing that Steve is right and that I don't really share things with my family and therefore they don't really ask or involve themselves in my world.  I was thinking about this and absentmindedly drinking wine when I felt the conversation shift to joy.  I leaned in and heard my brother and Sara discussing a house they were going to buy in Westchester County.  My parents were excited and everyone decided to see the house on Sunday.  I leaned over and asked my dad if we were still having dinner in the city on Sunday and he dismissed me as usual.  Little did he know I had let a 19 year old busboy fuck me in an alley for the reservation; but whatever.  I finished my wine and went outside for air.  Sara came out to speak with me and cheer me up.  She is great.  Best thing that ever happened to my brother.  I decided to leave return to the city alone.  After the Long Island Railroad brought me back to the city, I decided to hit up a leathery/bear bar.  I just needed a good fuck and a bar like this meant I could pull some dick fairly quickly.

I went in and had a few drinks at the bar.  I was chatting with a few guys, but it seemed like most guys were also bottoms.  There was an older muscle bear that was eye fucking me across the bar.  He hadn't come over yet and was with a group of guys.  I finished my drink and went to the bathroom.  I noticed him watch me go to the bathroom.  I smirked to myself.  I was at the urinal and noticed the advertisements and magazines on the ledge in front of me.  The usual stuff until I saw a postcard that said, "Breeding Ground" in bold letters.  It was Sunday at 8pm and said "No Condoms !!!" in the lower left corner.  I was excited.  I wanted to know more about it.

I stuffed it in my pocket as the muscle bear came into the bathroom to use the urinal next to mine.  I checked him out.  He slowly looked over at me noticing the materials on the ledge as he looked.  I know he saw the postcard.  It was the only thing that size on the ledge.  He looked back down at his cock.  The sexual tension was building.  I looked over and him.  He looked over at me.  I finished pissing and smiled.  I shook off my inflating cock and went to the sink.  He came up behind me and grabbed my waist.  I turned my head and his lips pressed against mine.  He slipped his hand up my chest and pulled me to him.  I turned and we started aggressively making out.  His hands were all over me.  Fuck I needed this.  He pushed his hands against my hips and chest as I stepped backwards.  He didn't stop pushing forward.  Fuck me.  This was hot.

Whatever was going to happen was going to happen here from the aggressive nature of his foreplay.  This was going to be fast.  I relaxed into whatever was going to happen.  This dude wanted me bad and it felt so good.  He felt so strong as he manhandled me.  I kissed back, sucking his lips and tongue.  He pushed his tongue into my mouth.  I fumbled backwards into the wall.  We kissed for about a minute with my back against the wall.  He turned me around and grabbed for my belt, he undid my belt and jeans; pushing them down my legs.  My underwear went with the jeans.  He leaned in against me and kissed my neck as I could feel his chest on my back and his hard cock pressed against my ass.  He finally spoke.  He said, "Do you like this?"  I said I did.  He said, "Take it out."  I reached back and undid his belt and jeans.  I reached in and took out his cock.  I pressed it on my ass. 

My top spit in his hand a few times.  He used spit to lube his cock.  He pressed his cock against my hole and it slid right in.  I was so willing to take his cock that my sphincter opened up immediately.  I reached down to jerk off as he fucked me hard and fast.  This fuck wasn't going to take long.  I could tell.  I wanted his load.  He was slamming his cock into my ass.  The strokes were getting faster and shallower.  He grunted, "You want my load, slut?"  I said, "Yes, cum in my ass."  He fucked me another few seconds and then exploded in my ass.  I stroked off and shot on the bathroom wall.  

The top pulled out of me, zipped up his jeans and washed his hands at the sink.  Without another word, he left me against the bathroom wall, his cum leaking from my ass and a smile on my face.  I needed that.  

In about a minute, I collected myself, pulled up my underwear and jeans, and cleaned up.  I left the bathroom and the top was there with his friends.  He winked at me as I walked past him and left the bar.  I went home and fell asleep.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9