Chaser - My Path

Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile......

Justin

I looked over at the guy who'd just said his name was Justin.  Silently, I stared at the amazing guy from the Boot.  He was sitting next to me in all his WASPy glory, polo shirt, jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, smooth skin, aquiline nose, and, for lack of better words, an incredible aura of kindness.  I'm not sure what possesses some people to have that great ability to draw things out of others.  Within minutes I was haltingly telling this gorgeous, caring guy the whole story of Jason, the fraternity guy, the fraternity "fags and slags" party, and the fight.  The only thing that was bothering me that I left out was the unprotected, or as I was starting to think about it now "bareback", sex.

Justin was silent most of the time except a few nods of his head and the occasional "wow, really?" or "oh man".  We sat there for a few minutes and Justin said, "Your hand looks really red.  Let's go ice it.  Do you want to go to your room or mine?"  I told him we should go to his room.  I could not bring myself to see anyone I knew that night.  We went to his place and he had a single in a suite and he grabbed some ice for my hand.  We sat in the living room, watched tv, barely talking a bit until his roommates came home.  They were seniors and 1 of them was his older brother; which explained how Justin, as a sophomore, was living in these sought after housing units.  He took me into his room after introductions.  

Justin asked if I wanted to stay the night.  I was not in the mood to have sex or talk much or see my roommate or that motherfucker Jason; so I must have looked hesitant but almost desperately conflicted.  Justin said, "You look like you can use a friend.  Also, I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with you.  You're sexy.  I haven't had a boyfriend in awhile and I would like to feel someone like you next to me."  It was incredibly honest.  I said that I would stay.

Justin gave me shorts to sleep in and we undressed, talked for a while and we got into bed and cuddled.  He spooned me.  I could feel his hard cock on my ass, but he wasn't moving it around.  It was just resting on me.  I fell asleep.  I woke up early in the morning and he was turned away from me toward the wall.  I turned over to spoon him and that's the first time I held him.  He felt warm.  I kissed his shoulder and reached down for his cock.  He turned over and we made out.  I kissed him all over and then made my way to his shorts.  I pulled them down and dove onto his cock.  I licked him tip to balls and got him wet and then started sucking.  He was about 8" and thin.  It was a nice cock.  I knew it would feel good in my ass.

I must have sucked him for about 10-15 minutes and when he came I swallowed his load.  We made out a bit after that and he jerked me off and sucked me until I came.  Then we curled up again and fell asleep.  

I stayed with Justin for three more nights.  By the time I left we had given each other about 3-5 blowjobs a day.  I liked how he tasted.  I sucked his cock in his room, the bathroom, the shower, the kitchen.  I was addicted to his cock.

I got back to my room and I swear everyone knew that Jason and I had a huge fight and that I was gay.  I heard at least one guy call me a fag as I closed the door to my dorm room.  I was just out of the shower when my RA came by.  He asked what had happened.  I told him.  He said that fighting was not permitted on campus.  He said if Jason and I fought on campus we would face the disciplinary board.  Then he asked if I wanted to come by for some "apple tobacco" (his phrase for pot) after classes.  

I went to class and came back to the dorms.  Everywhere I went on campus I felt like everyone was staring at me.  There's no way that was true considering Tulane is a big school, but it felt that way.  I went back to the dorm and my roommate told me he was moving out because he couldn't be roommates with a fag.  I told him to fuck off and went to see the RA.  The RA answered his door and Ben was in his room.  They were smoking and the RA lit up his pipe and offered it to me.  He told me to take a few hits.  I did.  He told me that my roommate was moving out.  He said the guy was an asshole and Ben laughed and said, "can I kick someone's ass so I can get a single?"  We all laughed.  I hung out with them for for hours.

When I got back to the room, I was pretty high.  Justin called and I told him about my day.  He came over and we made out and sucked each other off.  We went for dinner, came back to my room, pushed the beds together, showered and then Justin fucked me for the first time.  It was a nice fuck.  Very sweet.  We used condoms and he opened me up a lot before we fucked.  I loved watching his face the first time he came while fucking me....he threw his head back with in a stifled groan, his mouth wide open, as his body tensed up and his hips jerked forward over and over shooting his load into the condom.  This was the first time I had actually used a condom the whole way to orgasm.  I was so proud of myself.  I had proven I could do it.  Even though it for sure hurt a whole lot more.  

Justin and I were inseparable from then on.  We barely went anywhere without being with each other.  I told my family about him within a few weeks.  It was hard because they didn't want to hear it, but I was too happy to care what they thought.  The holidays were hard because we were not with each other for 3 weeks.  I was home on Long Island and he was home in Indiana.  We talked everyday.  I missed him so much that my stomach hurt.

Back at school in January and we decided that we needed to get tested again for HIV, etc.  I thought it was a sweet idea for a date.  We went to the clinic downtown, got tested, had dinner, and went to meet friends at Oz and Pub (the gay bars in the Quarter).  We danced and had a great time.  This was the beginning of my life going to the FQ gay bars.  We got drunk, danced more, tipped the strippers, and went home and had a lot of sex.  I loved Justin so much.

The test results took about a week or two and I still remember getting the call.  I called Justin.  We were both negative.  I almost skipped over to his place.  I was so happy.  We hadn't discussed it but I knew I wanted to feel him in me without a condom.  I missed the feeling of a guy cumming in my ass and I wanted it to be Justin's cum forever and ever.

I got to his place and we were making out and I closed the door to his room, opened his jeans, dropped to my knees and sucked his cock to hard and wet stiffness.  I sat him on the bed, got naked, grabbed the lube, wet his cock more, climbed on his lap and sat on his unprotected condomless cock for the first time since we met.  He protested about not using a condom.  I said, "We are both negative.  I trust you.  I love you.  I want to feel you cum inside me."  He laid back on the bed and closed his eyes.  I could see he was conflicted; but I rode his cock just the way he liked it.  I leaned forward and kissed him and let his cock ride in and out of my ass by moving my ass until his cock almost slid all the way out.  In a few minutes he said he was going to cum.  I kept riding his cock.  He looked up at me.  He said, "I love you."  I kissed him hard.  He kissed me back and then groaned louder than I had ever heard him.  He grabbed my hips, jammed me down on his cock all the way, slammed his head on the mattress and then I felt it.  The warmth in my ass.  He was cumming in me.  

It was bliss.  

I loved Justin so much.  My cock jerked and I came from the feeling of the warmth in my ass.

We laid together and kissed and cuddled.  We told each other how much we loved each other.  

To be continued...........

• Upvote 13

Justin and I were really looking forward to Mardi Gras.  I hadn't been to one before and he couldn't wait to show me around.  Mardi Gras parades and festivals go on for weeks.  Some of the parades are in the suburbs and, while we didn't go to those, the party atmosphere really kicked up on campus.  There was not a day I wasn't drinking the last week in February.  Every night after I got drunk, I'd climb on Justin's condomless cock and ride it until he came inside me.  I love the feeling of a man cumming in my ass.  Justin had gotten over the fact that we were no longer using condoms.  He was enjoying it as much as I was now.  He started getting a little rougher and verbal.  He'd make me beg or ask for his load.  Then he'd tell me how hot it was that I begged for it when we would cuddle afterward.  It became our thing.  I loved doing it, especially when I was looking at him on my back or riding him.  His face was so great when he came.

Justin and I went to our first parade the Thursday before Fat Tuesday.  We stood on St. Charles Avenue and got really drunk with his brother and roommates.  We ran into a bunch of gay guys from Loyola University (right next to Tulane).  Justin and I made fast friends with them because they had vodka based cocktails in gallon milk jugs in their cooler.  They invited us to go to a party after the parade.  We said yes.  After the parade was over, we left Justin's roommates and went with the Loyola gays.

We showed up at this old house that had been converted into apartments near both our campuses.  The 2nd floor unit was the party space.  It was pretty big with 3 bedrooms, a big living room, dining room and kitchen.  There were also porches in the back and the front.  It was nice, but it was a student apartment so it was also disheveled and run down.  The roommates were all other gays who lived in New Orleans - two students and one graduate.  The liquor was flowing and the group of boys was growing.  Soon there were about 40 people at the party so it was hot and we were getting sweaty.  Guys started hooking up.  Some left and others stayed around to make out and drink more.  Justin and I were in the later group.  

At one point Justin and I started making out with another couple.  It was hot.  Justin grabbed the back of my hips and bent me over to make out with the other guys.  It was clear who the tops and bottoms were in our foursome.  I could feel Justin's cock hard in his shorts pressing on my ass.  I had worn a jockstrap that day and both our shorts were thin enough so that it felt like his cock was resting in my crack.  The other bottom and I stopped making out and returned to our respective men.  I kissed Justin and pulled him into a bedroom and the other couple came with.  I pushed Justin against the wall and dropped to my knees to suck his cock just as the other bottom closed the bedroom door.

I sucked Justin's cock and got it very wet.  The other bottom must've been pre-lubed because the other top had a condom on and was plowing his already.  I could hear the moans.  I stood up and kissed Justin and told him to fuck me as I unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall on the floor.  He grabbed me.  I stepped out of the shorts and he pushed me against the wall.  Justin lined up his cock and pressed into my ass.  I moaned and winced a bit.  Justin and I usually used lube, but spit would have to do.  Justin fucked me hard and fast.  I could hear the other bottom moaning and his top grunting.  The other top said he was about to cum.  I looked in the mirror and saw him  pull out, rip off the condom and cum in the bottom's mouth.  I saw Justin watching too.  He said he was about to cum.  I said, "Give it to me baby.  Cum in my ass."  Justin came inside me.  He turned me around dropped to his knees and sucked me off until he came.  

We all left the room together.  The other bottom said, "Did you guys use a condom?"  I said, "No, he's my boyfriend and we are both tested and are negative."  He said, "I've never done it bareback.  I haven't been with a guy I trust enough yet.  One mistake and you could be poz."  I slid my hand into Justin's and said, "I trust Justin."  Justin smiled and we kissed.  We left the party about a half hour later.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were all insane days.  Justin's roommates grabbed a shopping cart, we filled it with booze and took it almost all the way downtown to watch the parades and get drunk.  Justin and I went out every night after the parades to dance at Oz and Pub.  We'd dance shirtless and make out on the dance floor. 

Tuesday was nuts.  We woke up early to watch the Zulu parade, of which we caught the end.  We crossed Canal Street to the FQ side and hung out there with friends who had an apartment a few blocks into the Quarter.  I learned quickly that Bathroom access is the key to enjoying Mardi Gras.  Justin and I bought frozen daiquiris.  We watched the last parade and then went to watch the Gay Mardi Gras festivities on St. Ann.  There was a costume show of some kind and Justin and I were really drunk.  We had such a great time.  The bars were overflowing with gay guys.  So many sexy guys.  So much skin.  I took off my shirt.  Justin took his off.  I was so drunk that I tried to give him head on the balcony of one of the bars.  He stopped me and we kissed and laughed.  I whispered that we should go somewhere and fuck.  Justin smiled at me.  He took my hand and said, "I think I know a place."  

Justin and I went into another bar that was much darker.  It was really crowded.  The crowd was lively and we ran into the couple that we met at the party.  The bottom said his boyfriend had just fucked him in the bathroom.  Justin said, "That's what I had in mind."  We went to the bathroom and finally got into a stall.  Justin had grabbed a couple of lube packets from a bowl next to a bowl of condoms.  I pushed my shorts and underwear down.  Justin lubed his cock and slid his cock right inside me.  We had fucked twice the night before and once that morning already.  I was pretty used to his cock so it slid all the way inside me.  I groaned loudly.  Justin leaned over me and said we had to be quiet.  I couldn't help it though.  I was so horny and his cock felt so good hitting my prostate over and over again that I was moaning loudly.  Justin said, "Be quiet Zach."  That's when one of the other guys in the bathroom said, "Be loud.  It's hot.  Let him moan."  Another guy said, "Yeah Zach, moan for us."  

Justin didn't say anything else.  He just kept fucking me for a few more minutes and he reached around with a lubed hand to jerk me off too.  My hands were pressed against the wall as he rode my ass.  He was bringing me close.  I said, "I'm close."  Justin said, "Me too.  Do you want my cum?"  I said, "Fuck yes.  Cum in my ass.  I want it."  He came in me.  I came on the floor.  We almost collapsed.  It was so hot.

We put our clothes on and opened the stall door.  Guys were smiling at us.  A couple clapped and cheered.  I was embarrassed.  I looked at Justin.  His face was so red.  I noticed that one of the guys smiling at me was the other top from the party.  He said, "Hey guys.  We have drinks for you at the bar."  We found the bar and relaxed and chilled with the guys for about an hour.  But, Justin was not in his same mood.  We went home.  We kissed and fucked again that night.  Justin fucked me harder than he ever had before.  He was really jamming his cock inside me.  It hurt, but it was a good hurt and I knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt me.  He asked if I wanted his load.  I begged him for it.  He said, "Here it comes, slut!" and he came in my ass.

The next morning, Justin was sheepish about the day before.  I asked him what was wrong and he said "nothing."  We went about our livers over the next couple of weeks.  We kept fucking every night.  But, something was wrong.  I could tell.  I finally got Justin to admit that he was weirded out by the sex in the bathroom.  He said that he didn't understand why I wanted those guys to hear us and why I was so loud.  I told him that him fucking me felt good and, as we both knew, sometimes I can get loud.  Besides, I told him that he was the one that told me to beg him for his cum.  I asked how I was supposed to do that quietly in a men's bathroom.  The conversation didn't help much, but at least I knew what was going on with him.

A few weeks later, just before Jazz Fest, Justin and I went out to Oz.  We saw our friends and danced a lot.  A couple of the guys, including the top from the Mardi Gras party, were going to the bathhouse.  The other Mardi Gras party top's name is Seth.  Seth pressed us to go with them.  I wanted to go.  I told Justin that it would be fun.  On the walk there, Seth got me to admit that I'd gone to a bathhouse previously.  That was something Justin didn't know.  I was drunk and chatting so I didn't know Justin was pissed off.  We went inside the bathhpuse.  Justin and I got naked pretty quickly and we found a room to fuck in.  Justin fucked me fast and came quickly.  Justin asked me to beg for his load again.  I did.   I looked over and saw Seth watching us a bit.  Justin and I kissed and I suggested we go get in the hot tub.

Justin and I got in the hot tub.  I cuddled up next to him and he slipped away from me.  He said it's too hot.  I said, "Let's just stay here a bit."  Seth and a couple of the guys joined us.  I was still drunk and chatty, so I gave Justin his space and talked to the guys.  Seth was flirty and soon was next to me with his hand on my leg.  I removed the hand, but Justin saw it and was pissed off.  He left and I followed.  We went to locker area and Justin said, "You stay out with your friends.  I'm tired and pissed off and I want to go home."  I told him I would go with him and Justin turned to me and said, "I need to be alone.  I'm really uncomfortable seeing how slutty you are.  And I guess I have been for awhile.  I can't believe you never told me that you've been to a bathhouse before tonight."  I grabbed Justin's hand and said that I loved him very much.  I told him I would leave with him if he would wait for me to get dressed.  He handed me the locker key and said, "We can talk tomorrow Zach.  I love you but I need to be alone."  Justin left.

The other Mardi Gras party bottom had come in the locker area and saw the fight.  He came over to me and comforted me.  He said, "I brought some nice guys.  Let's go sit in the hot tub and chat.  No need to leave yet."  I don't know why I went back to the hot tub, but I did.  It was only a few minutes before everyone in our group knew that Justin and I had an argument.  Bottom boy and I were chatting and I was trying not to look around at all the sexy guys.  It was hard to not look though since some of the guys were really sexy and others had already left us to hook up together or with other guys the saw in the bathhouse.  Bottom boy started making out with the guy on the other side of him.  Then I felt an arm around my shoulders and it was Seth.  He said that he was sorry if he caused any of the argument.  I told him it was more about what had happened in the bathroom of the other bar.  Seth told me how hot he thought that was and that Justin was lucky to have me.

Bottom boy and his make out partner left me with Seth.  It wasn't long before Seth's comforting touch included his hand on my leg.  I didn't move his hand.  I felt so alone after Justin left that I just needed someone.  I was hoping that Seth's touch was still just friendly.  I needed to talk to someone; be with someone.  Seth told me how attractive I was and that he liked me.  He pinched my nipple lightly.  We laughed.  I relaxed some.  We kept brushing against each other.  Eventually his hand slid up my inner thigh and brushed my balls lightly before slipping about a half inch away.  My cock got hard.  Seth leaned in and kissed me.  I let him.  I opened my mouth and let his tongue inside.  After a few minutes we were stroking each other's hard cocks.

Seth and I left the hot tub and went to find a quiet place.  We found a corner and he told me that he liked my sexy ass.  He squeezed it and said he'd like to fuck me.  We kissed a lot.  I got on my knees and sucked his hot cock.  He leaned against the wall and I sucked him for about 10 minutes.  He stood me up and turned me around.  He got on his knees, spread my cheeks and ate my ass.  He got me really wet and he fingered me while he ate my ass.  He was really good at using his tongue to widen my hole.  I was already kinda loose from Justin fucking me regularly, but Seth was relaxing me more.  Eventually Seth stood up and put his cock at my hole.  I instinctively pushed back and his 8" fat cock slipped inside me.  I grunted.  He spit on his cock and pushed in more.  Justin's cum helped lube him as his cock filled me up.

I needed this fuck.  It felt good and reassuring after the argument with Justin.  Someone wanted me even if Justin didn't.

I moaned and stroked my cock as Seth fucked me.  He was slow at first, letting me get used to his cock.  Once he had a rhythm going and had picked up speed, he said, "Do you like my cock in you?"  I told him that I did.  He asked me to tell him how much I liked it and he took his cock out until just the top was inside me.  I begged him to keep fucking me.  He told me what a sweet ass I had.   Seth had me saying a lot of things as he fucked me.  I felt him get a bit faster.  I kept telling him how good his cock felt.  Then he said, "I'm going to cum.  Do you want my load?"  Out of habit I said, "Fuck yes!  Cum in my ass."  And he did.  I felt Seth's load shoot volley after volley of cum inside me.  I shot on the wall.  Seth slipped out of my ass.  I felt the loads slip out with him.  He kissed me.  

Seth lightly slapped my ass and said I was a hot fuck.  He told me how glad he was that I wasn't a condom Nazi.  He went to the showers.  I went with him.  I took a quick shower, kissed him, got dressed and left.

I realized what I had done.  I was scared.  My stomach dropped out of me.  I was more empty than ever.  I couldn't believe I had just cheated on Justin  And bareback.  I knew I had to tell Justin.  I couldn't have sex with him again until after I was tested.  At a minimum that would be the best outcome we could have, we stay together and use condoms for a few months until I test negative again.  

The next day I called Justin a few times and left a couple messages on his answering machine(remember it's 2000).  I knew his class schedule though, so I went to wait near the humanities building.  He came out of class about ten minutes after I got there.  He saw me and walked passed me.  I caught up to him and he told me to leave him alone.  I walked him to his dorm and at the base of his stairs he told me we were finished.  He already heard that Seth fucked me last night, and that he knew it was bareback because I was too slutty for it not to be.  Justin said that I was such a slut and the more he knew me the more he realized that I just want lots of guys to fuck me.  He said he didn't love me and couldn't love a guy who needed that kind of sex.  

I tried to argue, but I gave in.  I knew he was right.  I liked having sex with lots of guys.  The thought of needing a lot of sex shamed me.  Why couldn't one almost perfect guy be enough?

I cried right there.  I turned and walked away afraid to let him see the tears.  After about 100 yards, I looked back and saw Justin close the door to his dorm.  I went back to mine and collapsed on my bed, brokehearted.  Empty.  

• Upvote 17

• 2 weeks later...

After Justin and I broke up, I was totally devastated and felt very empty inside.  Not only my ass was empty because Justin wasn't fucking me regularly, but my stomach felt like a bottomless pit of anguish.  Luckily, I was able to concentrate on finals.  I was taking 5 classes and I had 2 papers and 3 exams over the next 10 days.  They were all pretty evenly spaced out so I didn't have a lot of time to think about Justin.  Finals were a time when the library and the dorm were always full of people.  It was easy to get into a routine.  Gym, food, computer games with a guy on the floor, food, study or write at the library or in my room, food and hang with the guys on the floor and then study until I slept.

One of the first mornings of the "prep week", I went into the showers and saw someone's ass under the bottom of the stall.  I knew who it was, Paul, my friend on the floor, had been out drinking and was obviously massively hungover.  He was sitting on the floor because he was too hungover to stand.  He hadn't had a good freshman year.  He was beat up while pledging a fraternity and most of the guys who had joined fraternities ignored him after that - including his roommate, the guys across the hall, and Jason.  The first semester those guys were all inseparable.  It was hard to see him like this.  Paul was a really sweet guy.  

I spoke with Paul that morning and brought him food back from breakfast.  We ended up chatting a lot that week.  He was transferring after the year ended.  I didn't even know that he was thinking about transferring.  I guess I had become distant too.  I felt bad.  Paul and I hung out and studied together all week.  He helped me focus and not think about Justin.  As finals week crept along, more guys were partying and the noise level increased.  Unluckily, I had finals on two of the last 3 days.  I took to using Paul's room because it was at the end of the hall.  Paul would use mine to play games I had on my computer which he didn't have.  It worked out well.

On one of the last nights, I finished studying and was falling asleep in Paul's bed.  I went back to my room and Paul wasn't tired.  I got into my boxers, used the bathroom, and came back to the room.   I let him keep playing the game and we chatted for a bit.  There was a lot of sexual tension in the room.  

I got out of bed and leaned over his shoulder a bit to see how he was doing in the game.  He turned his face, we looked into each other's eyes and then kissed.  A few minutes later, we were both naked and I was moaning as his cock was sliding into my ass.  We never even discussed who would get fucked, condoms, hiv status, nothing.  There I was bent over my desk with his cock in me.  He held his hand over my mouth as he fucked me.  He got faster and faster.  I could tell he was getting close.  His other hand was holding me down.  I was jerking off as he fucked me.  He was about to cum and I felt Paul tighten his strokes as he was about to pull out and shoot on my back.  I said, "Cum in me Paul."  It came out as a mumble because he was covering my mouth.  He must've understood because he changed his strokes and let it go deep in my ass.

Paul and I fucked over the next few days.  We fucked 3-4 times a day.  We never discussed condoms or hiv status.  He did tell me I was the first guy he fucked while sober since he left boarding school.  I liked how he fucked me.  It was always a good solid fuck.

In those last few days, I also had to figure out my roommate situation for the following year and pack, etc.  Surprise, surprise!  My new roommate was the other Mardi Gras bottom boy - John.  

Paul and I said our goodbyes and tried to stay in touch, but after he went to another university it was difficult.  I ran into him in a bathhouse a few years later, once I moved to New York City, and he fucked me with his friend.  It was hot.

I went home for the summer.  It was really hard to live at home.  My dad barely spoke to me.  My brother had his own life.  My mom was trying, but her love felt more ambivalent than it had before.  I think she was trying to adjust to the fact that I was gay.  She kept telling me what a lonely life it would be and how sad she was for me.  On top of all of that, I kept running into Eli.  Whether it was with high school friends, at temple, at the mall, etc.  He seemed to be everywhere.  All seeing him did was make me feel alone.  It also made me think about Justin a lot.  That also made me feel alone.  

I needed to get out of there.  I talked to my aunt and uncle about using the cabin, but a storm had knocked a tree onto it over the winter and they were having it repaired this summer.  I called John about moving into the New Orleans apartment.  He called the landlord and the landlord said the guys in the place had just asked to get out of their lease a month early and we could have it mid July.  New Orleans in summer.  Yay!  Except for the heat and the swampy mugginess, but I did not know how that felt firsthand yet.  John and I showed up on the appointed day and ended up moving in as the other guys moved out.  

The other guys were nice and we all helped each other.  It took almost all day.  One of the guys moving out, a senior from Loyola University, asked if he could stay on our couch that night because he didn't want to drive to Texas after furniture and boxes all day.  We said that he could stay but John and I pointed out that we had no couch yet.  We all laughed.  He stayed anyway.

As we got the place set up, the Loyola stayover, Pete, went to get us dinner and some beer.  He came back and we drank and ate a typical New Orleans Monday dinner - Red Beans and Rice with Fried Chicken.  We drank a lot of beer too.  John fell asleep and Pete and I stayed up talking.  

I asked Pete if he wanted to stay in my room (previously his room).  He knew we were gay and so was he.  He said, "Just sleep?"  I said, "Sure.  But if sex happens, I'm cool with that."  We laughed and went to bed.  We made my bed, made out, got naked and I saw his fat cock.  It was a fireplug cock.  Fat and short (5.5" or so).  I grabbed that cock and sucked it like I was starving for cock.  He and I got into a 69 and he started to finger my ass.  I pushed back on his fingers as I sucked his cock.  After about ten minutes of him fingering me, lubing me with his spit, and licking my crack; Pete asked for a condom.  I looked at him and around the room.  I told him I hadn't unpacked them yet.  Pete had packed his up and they were in his UHall.  We were both disappointed.  

We switched positions and Pete was on his back and I was sucking his cock again.  I was getting him very wet and he was incredibly hard - almost like steel.  I went up and kissed him and straddled his waist.  His cock was rubbing on mine.  He pushed it back between my legs and rubbed the wet head against my ass crack.  I was sucking his tongue as he was pressing the cock at my hole.  I did what I always do when a cock is on my hole, pushed back.  His cock head popped inside my ass.  I moaned and he slid in more.  I sat back more and his cock slid almost all the way in.  I rode his cock for awhile and he was pushing up.  We got a good rhythm going and fucked for about a few minutes like that.  I said, "Fuck me Pete."  He flipped me over, lifted my legs and popped his cock back in my ass.  About 20 minutes later, this guy I had just met a few hours ago was about to cum.  I said, "Cum in my ass."  Pete slammed his hips into me and groaned as he shot his cum inside me.

In the morning, Pete was gone and I was really horny.   It had been about 2 months since Paul had fucked me and I was craving another fuck.  I convinced John to go with me to the bars that night. We got drunk, danced, met some guys and I wound up back in a guy's hotel room taking his raw cock and his load.  I took 2 more loads off him by the time I left.  The rest of the week, I couldn't get enough cock.  I went out every night and a different guy fucked me every night that week - hotel rooms, an apartment, the back room at another bar, and the bathhouse.  Some guys used condoms, others didn't; but I wasn't asking.  

As I went home on Sunday morning after a night getting fucked by a guy in his hotel room, I remembered what that speaker said - "It is the other guy's responsibility to ask me to use a condom and ask about my status."  I hadn't asked any of these guys either question.  I just wanted to get fucked and I let it happen however it happened.  I was kinda freaked out that I had done these things.  I felt cum in my wet ass from the guy who had just fucked me again before I left his hotel.  I decided I needed to get tested.

I spent the next few weeks getting tested(negative), finding a job, and basically hanging out.  John and I bought a couch and a few other things for our place.  It was during one of those trips that John told me about chat rooms where I could meet guys.  He told me about AOL and gay.com.

I was interested.  He told me guys met for dates and sex, but it was up to what you wanted.  Profiles, pictures, etc.  

I went back to the apartment and set up a different AOL account/screenname and a gay.com account.  I was tired of being alone.  I was hoping this would help me meet my future boyfriend/partner.  I tried AOL chat rooms first.......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

So, maybe to show my appreciation for jbucktown continuing this story, I am going to share some honesty. 

One of the reasons I follow and really like this story is that I relate to the main character. On the one hand, it would be nice to have a great guy to be with. However, I ALSO want to be able to get fucked and fuck whomever I want. And I love cum...cock and cum...(for me poz cum the most)...and a hot hole to munch on. 

The point is, I completely understand and am sympathetic to the main character's lust for love...and sex with lots of guys at the same time. Perhaps they can coexist? ?

• Upvote 5

Guest dannyboy122

Maybe when this story reaches the events of the chaser film, either tell the film from a different prospective or follow the main character after the film ends.

9 hours ago, dannyboy122 said:

Maybe when this story reaches the events of the chaser film, either tell the film from a different prospective or follow the main character after the film ends.

When we get there, I would really like to find out what happens after the events of the film. If he's not poz yet, does that bareback party convert him? Is he relieved, happy, scared? All of the above?Then there's the guy he exchanges info with at the end. What happens between them? 

2 hours ago, bareall77 said:

When we get there, I would really like to find out what happens after the events of the film. If he's not poz yet, does that bareback party convert him? Is he relieved, happy, scared? All of the above?Then there's the guy he exchanges info with at the end. What happens between them? 

I'll get there.  That's the goal anyway. :)

• Upvote 1

There I was, sitting at my desk in my bedroom in my shorts and nothing else.  I logged into my new AOL screenname and filled out my profile indicating that I was a gay guy in college and looking for love and friends.  This is summer in New Orleans.  It's muggy.  I am incredibly horny.  

I chatted with some really attractive guys in the collegem4m rooms and some local guys in the neworleansm4m rooms.  I quickly realized that the collegem4m room was more about "cyber sex" because almost none of those guys lived near me.  But, those guys were hot, so I chatted with them even though I thought "cyber sex" was for losers who weren't attractive enough to get sex at the bars or bathhouses in their own cities.  I would chat and we would tell each other about ourselves and eventually in we would get to the sex.  The first night I had cyber sex with two guys - one in DC and another in Arizona.  I couldn't believe that I was so hard.  My cock was rubbing against my shorts.  My cock exploded at one point because I had moved in my seat and the fabric rubbed my cock.  I finished up those conversations and logged off.  I was kind of ashamed that I had cyber sex.  

It didn't stop me from getting online more often and having cyber sex with guys.  I was always so good about using condoms in the cyber chats.  We always used them and we flip flopped and always used a new condom.  I was proud of myself for using condoms during cyber sex.  I didn't want these guys to think I was a total slut.  Besides, I had tested negative again and I was swearing to myself that I would only use condoms from now on until I had a serious, monogamous boyfriend.  

About this time I met Bradley, a Filipino guy who was a year ahead of me at Tulane.  He was a top and had cute pics, so we went on a date.  There was absolutely no chemistry, mostly because he was so judgmental.  After that disastrous date, we became friends.  Not sure why we did, but we did.  He didn't like to go out, only dated older guys (30s-40s) and had a strong personality.  He would make me feel bad about going out to the bars.  I told him about the cyber sex and he was not a fan.  I started to feel bad about the fact that I got hard hearing other guys tell me how they wanted to pound my ass.

I think I even told Bradley I was versatile because he thought less of bottoms. 

Classes began again in late summer and the parties and everything started up again.  I barely ever saw Justin, but when I did I just felt bad about him not wanting to be with me.  I would go home at night, study or read, and then get online.  I would have cyber sex with almost anyone who wanted to - at times 4-5 windows open at a time doing various scenes.

I also chatted with local guys.  If they wanted cyber sex, I was cool with that.  Mostly they just wanted to chat and would never meet up.  That's how I met Will.  He was a guy I met on AOL neworleansm4m and we hit it off.  There was always a reason not to meet until one night we were going to the same club.  He invited me over to pre-game.  As a college student, I loved the pre-game because it meant my night was cheaper and I still had a good time.  We met at his friend's place.  Will was just like his pictures - reddish blonde hair, green eyes, tall, thin, wiry, and sexy.

Will and I hit it off immediately.  That night at Oz he had me up on the boxes and the stage dancing and grinding.  I knew I was getting fucked by Will that night.  His cock felt nice and long.  I couldn't wait.  We left and went to his place.  I grabbed condoms on the way out of the club.

We got to his place and we kissed and took each other's clothes off.  His body was so thin and sexy.  I've always had a thicker build and a plump ass.  He was totally my opposite.  I was really into his body.  I got his cock out and stroked it.  He was already hard.  I sucked his cock for awhile.  Then he took out my hard cock and pushed me on the bed facing him.  He took my cock in his mouth.  It was my first non cyber sex blowjob in a month.  I almost came.  Will stopped sucking my cock and came up to kiss me.  His legs straddled my hips.  He pressed my cock on his ass and sat down.

Fuck his ass was so warm.  He stopped to let himself adjust to my cock.  As he did so, I realized we hadn't used a condom.  I said so.  He asked if I was negative.  I said yes.  He kissed me.  Then he started riding my cock.  I was loving it.  This hot wiry guy riding my "bottom" cock.  I almost laughed.  Instead, I concentrated on his ass.  I tried to do things tops had done to me and said to me online.  It wasn't long though and I came inside his ass.  He groaned.

Will flipped me over and ate my ass.  He pushed his cock into me slowly, but was fucking me with long strokes within a minute.  He blew his load inside me.  I kissed him.  

Will and I went out and went back to his place or mine to fuck almost every other night for the next few weeks.  I only topped him one more time.  Every other time I was taking his bareback cock and his cum.  I liked having sex with Will.  He was a good guy.

I never told John or Bradley about having bareback sex with Will.  John heard me beg for Will's load one morning when Will stayed the night.  He asked if I was using condoms.  I was really embarrassed.  John said he always uses condoms.  I should too.  I didn't need to with Justin because we were monogamous, etc.  John really urged me to use condoms.  

I talked to Will about it and he told me we could if I wanted to use them, but he loved the feeling of bareback sex.  He told me that I got a special look in my eyes when he came inside me. That was the last time Will and I talked about condoms.

About a month later, Will went to live with his parents across Lake Pontchartrain for a little while to save on bills.  It was harder to see each other.  We did, but only when he came to the city.  I did not have a car and his parents, like mine, were not cool with him being gay.  

I started chatting online more.  This time on gay.com as well as AOL.  I tried to stay off AOL chatrooms because I knew Will could see where I was hanging out if he was logged in at the same time.  I hadn't really used gay.com yet.  It was mainly the same local guys, maybe a bit younger.  I didn't have cyber sex with guys on gay.com like I did on AOL.  I occasionally still had cyber sex with guys I knew from AOL but I realized how much I liked new cyber sex partners more than the regulars.  

After a few weeks, I was really horny on a weeknight.  Will said he had to do some work around the house with his dad.  I was going to be alone, so I prepped my ass for some good online cyber sex.  I logged into AOL and gay.com simultaneously.  Within about 30 minutes, a guy on AOL and I were going hot and heavy.  This time, though, I forgot to mention condoms.  I was trying to finger my ass, jerk my cock, and type to the AOL guy and the guys on gay.com all at the same time.  I was hard and horny.  With all that work I wasn't able to get off completely.  When the cyber sex dude said he was cumming, he said "I'm flooding your ass slut!"  I was so turned on.  FUCK!

It was just at this time that a local guy from gay.com was asking me to come over.  I had left the question hanging for a few minutes while I was getting "flooded."  I wondered how Will was, but fuck it.  I was horny.  I got the gay.com guy's address, called a cab, and made for the FQ where he lived.  As the cab rounded the corner near one of the gay bars, I looked out the window and saw Will kissing another guy while a third guy had him from behind.  I was staring a bit.  I saw them turn and walk toward the bathhouse.  I knew Will was going to cheat on me.  I had a bit of anguish in my stomach when I got to gay.com guy's house.  

I thought, "Fuck Will."  I rang the buzzer.  The guy came down.  He was 30, bit of a belly, and an 8" crooked cock.  It wasn't long before I was on the guys bed and taking his cock in my ass.  I was pushing back really hard thinking about seeing Will with those other guys.  I was basically fucking myself on this guy's cock.  About 5 minutes in, he pushed me on the bed and started piston fucking me.  That crooked cock was just wrecking my ass.  Then he jammed all the way in, shuddered, groaned and I felt him unload his cum inside me.  

I realized as I jerked myself off, "Oops, I guess I forgot to use a condom again."  And then, "What was this guy's name? Probably too late to ask."

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...

Will and I phased out as boyfriends, but stayed friends over the years.  He was not a dude I wanted to date, but he was a decent dude and fun to go out with.  After a while, he became an awesome wingman at the gay bars.

Classes were starting again.  Friends were coming back to New Orleans.  My roommate, John, and I decided to have a "Back to School" party.  We themed it - we did that a lot back then.  The gear was school uniforms or fraternity/sorority gear.  Surprisingly, for 2 gay bottom boy sophomores, we had a lot of straight fraternity guys at our party.  I think our female friends attracted a lot of admirers.  John wore his prep school jacket and pants.  I wore another one of his prep school jackets, short grey shorts, and a jock strap.  We had a lot of booze, but it's a college party and most everyone had just made their first trip to buy alcohol; so John and I had a very well stocked bar by the time half the crowd was there.  By 11pm, I was drunk and the New Orleans weather was hot.  We had windows open for the breeze, fans on, etc.  Eventually, John and I both took our prep school jackets off.  

I took mine into his bedroom to hang it up.  John was the goodie-goodie boy; safe sex posters on the wall, condoms on a small lazy susan on his bed stand, a neat desk, bed was made, etc.  I rolled my eyes, hung up the jacket and went back to the party.  Seth stopped me in the hallway.  He was waiting for the bathroom.  I hadn't seen him in a few months; nor had I seen him arrive.   He looked sexy in a fraternity t-shirt (although I did wonder which of his bottom boys it belonged to) and shorts.  We chatted and he told me how sexy my ass looked in my shorts.  His hand slid down and cupped my ass.  I was drunk and I leaned in and told him he looked sexy too.  The bathroom door opened, he took my hand, and pulled me inside with him.  He took out his cock and pissed and then shook off the last drops, flushed the toilet, turned to me and said, "Suck my cock slut."  I dropped to my knees and immediately started sucking on the cock that had ended my relationship with Justin.

Seth has a beautiful cock.  Truly a pleasure to feel inside my mouth, throat, hand, and in my ass.  We both knew that he was going to fuck me in the bathroom.  We both knew that we had to be quick.  I unbuttoned my white button down shirt (naked underneath) while I got him really wet by slobbering on his dick, with the saliva dripping out of my mouth.  It was a wet blow job.  Seth stood me up, pulled the shirt off my back and I undid my shorts and they fell to the floor.  I stepped out of my shorts and Seth stepped up to my ass.  He pressed the tip of his wet cock on my hole, spit a few times and then I pushed back as he pushed forward.  It hurt at first and I grunted in a little pain, but Seth said, "We need to be fast, slut.  We are in the bathroom at your party.  People need to use the bathroom.  Be a good host and take my cock so the next people in line can get in here."  I watched myself in the bathroom mirror as Seth fucked me.  He made eye contact with me as he fucked my ass.  After a few minutes, Seth said he was going to cum and out of habit I said, "Cum in my ass."  Seth fucked me for a few more strokes and blasted his load in my ass.

Seth and I cleaned up and opened the bathroom door.  There was a bit of a line and people made catcalls at us.  We laughed and went to get more drinks.  

Around 3am, the party was winding down.  John had left with a guy he was seeing and some friends to go to get breakfast at a 24 hour dinner.  Seth, four of his friends, and I were still in the living room which was now considerably cooler.  We were all drunk.  I had left my button down shirt open since Seth and I left the bathroom and since only Seth and his friends were in the apartment; I now removed it.  We were laughing and talking about sex and guys.

Seth, who had dated John for a few minutes last year, got started on how John was such a tease.  How he was always preaching safe sex, etc.  The other guys didn't know John that well.  Seth said, "Come on, I'll show you what I mean."  We all went back to John's room.  They saw the safe sex posters and condoms.  One of the guys, George, said, "Well it's better to play safe."  Four of us nodded our heads in agreement; but Seth just looked at me.  He asked me, "Zach do you always use condoms like your roommate does?"  I blushed.  He fucking well knew I didn't since he had cum in my ass a few hours earlier.  I said, "I try to play safe with guys I am not dating, but I get caught up in the moment and sometimes forget."  I looked around at the other guys for support and they were all kinda nodding if not speaking up.

Seth then said, "Zach, are you always a bottom?  I know you are when I fuck you; but do most guys fuck you or do you fuck them?"  I said, "I'm a bottom."  Since there were 6 of us standing there, the conversation opened up a bit with most guys saying they were tops or versatile. One guy asked Seth, "Are you and Zach dating?"  Seth and I both said no, but then Seth added, "We just fuck sometimes."  At this point Seth moved behind me and was pressing his cock on my ass.  Seth put his hand on my abs and kissed my neck.  He slid his hand to the button on my shorts and undid the button.  I tried to protest, but Seth kissed me.

Seth unzipped my shorts and I let them drop.  I was standing there in sneakers and a jock strap.  I stepped out of my shorts.  Seth turned me so I was facing the safe sex poster and the condoms on the bed table.  He bent me over, spit on his cock and slid it in my ass.  He was fucking my ass bareback in front of his friends in my roommate's bed.

I arched my back to take his cock. The cum he shot in me earlier helped to lube my ass.  Since it was the second time that night he fucked me, I figured it would take longer.  His friends stayed.  One of them got on the bed and kissed me.  I could feel others jerking off and feeling my body.  Seth said, "You like taking my cock don't you?"  I said, "Fuck yes."  Seth said, "Do you like getting fucked like this in front of other people?"  I said, "Yes."  As he was fucking me, Seth told his friends the story of how we met at a party with John and I getting fucked in the same room.  He said, he and John were dating and John rolled the condom on Seth and they fucked as they watch my boyfriend fuck me bareback.  Then, Seth said, the hottest part was when Zach begged for his boyfriend's cum.  Seth said, "I'm getting so close just thinking about you begging for his load.  Do you want my load?"  I looked around - safe sex posters, 4 other guys, condoms on the table - and then said; "Do it.  Cum in my ass."  Seth shuddered and came in my ass and collapsed on my back.

Seth pulled his cock from my ass and went to the bathroom.  I was still bent over my roommate's bed and one of the other guys stepped behind me and slid his cock into my ass.  I had only seen this dude at the bars and never really spoken to him before tonight.  Here I was taking his condomless cock in front of his friends.  As I was thinking about asking the guy to use one of the condoms I could see on the table; a different guy put his cock at my lips and I started sucking it.  The guy fucking me came in my ass after a few minutes of fucking.  Then the dude I was sucking pulled out of my mouth, pushed me farther onto the bed and started fucking me.  I realized now that I was going to take all of them bareback.  

I relaxed into the feeling of how good all 5 of their cocks felt in my ass.  How good it felt to feel their bareback cocks.  I knew I should use condoms, but how could I when it felt so good to fuck bareback?  

Each one of them fucked me and came in my ass that night.  The last guy, smaller, who earlier said he was versatile and had a huge cock was the last to fuck me.  Earlier, it was this guy, George who had said "it was better to play safe."  He fucked me hard and fast, came inside my ass, then ate all the cum he could out of my ass, flipped me over, and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth.  He swallowed my load.  In the bathroom, as George and I were cleaning up, he said, "I normally don't bareback or swallow a guy's load that I don't know; but since you took all our loads it seemed only fair for me to swallow your load."  He kissed me then.  I tasted my load on his tongue.

Seth and the guys cleaned up my roommate's bedroom while I was in the bathroom with George.  Most of Seth's friends left after that but George and Seth stayed. We fucked a couple more times that night in my room.  Seth and George and I went to get breakfast in the morning.  

I came back to my place and passed out until Monday morning.

My sophomore year in college had begun.......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13