Taxi Driver

TAXI DRIVER

**This happened about a month or so ago. I read another post about a taxi driver and that reminded me that I haven’t posted this encounter on here (I did on another site at the time)**

Certain things can combine to form a situation that you really didn’t anticipate. One night after drinks with friends and seeing no prospects for the evening, I hopped into a cab to head home. I was tipsy and horny and flying solo.

I didn’t really talk to the driver, mainly concentrating on staying awake until I got home. I’m sure if I’d met someone at the bar I would have been wired and up for some all night fuck fun. Since I was going home alone, all I could think about was my bed.

As we got closer to my street the taxi driver asked me something, but being so spaced out I had give my head a shake and ask him to repeat himself. He asked me if I had someone waiting for me at home. I said that it was probably just my roommates, though I suddenly could tell he meant something other than just going home to an empty house.

He pulled the car off to the side at the end of my block and switched it off.  Turning around I actually got a good look at him for the first time. Not great looking, but not bad, either. His accent was thick, Turkish I think.

“You want some company?” he asked me.

Even though I didn’t find him all that attractive, I immediately felt a stirring in my pants, and my butt hole convulsed. I had already gone through the trouble of cleaning before going out tonight just in case, and clearly my ass was telling me to do something about it.

I glanced up the street and could see that my housemates were definitely home (the lights were on in their rooms), so there was no way I was bringing a strange taxi driver home. My sluttiness is something that is for my knowledge, not theirs. So, I told him my house was out of the question.

He kind of lunged over the seat at me and jammed a HUGE tongue into my mouth. He tasted of cigarettes and smelled a little of sweat. And it was turning me on even more (even though I did quit smoking years ago). So I kissed him back, tongues duelling, lots of heavy breathing, and he made very masculine growling noises in the back of his throat that were a fucking turn-on.

When we broke the kiss he sat back down in his seat, turned the engine back on and pulled away only to pull into a dark alley behind a closed business. From there he climbed over the seat (I don’t live in a city where they have a wall of plexi glass between you) and was next to me in a flash. His hands were strong as they grabbed at me, pulling me in for another kiss while he took a handful of butt in each hand.

I used my free hands to roam and check out what he had going on downstairs. He was rocking a cock that reminded me of his tongue -big and thick. As soon as I got a good feel of his cock, he pulled his mouth from mine and said, “Can I fuck you?”

“Fuck yeah!” I told him.

So there I was, quite drunk, in the back seat of a car with a swarthy man, about to let him fuck me in a dark alley. I do love feeling like a whore and this was doing it for me.

While he opened his pants, I managed to work mine down to my ankles and then pull them completely off. Then I just climbed into his lap.

He looked at me funny in the eyes. “No condom?” He didn’t seem upset by it, but curious why a guy like me would let a stranger like him enter me without protection.

“You need one?” I asked.

“No,” he said kind of breathy. He seemed extra excited now that he was going to fuck me bare. He grabbed my ass in his big hands and pulled me closer while he lined his big fat cock up with my hole, and as he kissed me again, he slowly lowered me onto his meat.

I had douched but hadn’t lubed, but luckily he was leaking plenty for the both of us. His dick head nudged at my opening a few times to smear some wetness on me, and then he began to rut his hips up to jam more and more of his shaft into my ass.

Once I took the big fat head in easily, I knew that I could just take the whole thing. Sometimes my ass surprises me and I can feel it just open up all on it’s own when I’m extra horny. I was probably lubing myself from the inside, too.

On his next push up, I pushed down and sat entirely onto his whopper of a dick. Fuck, did I feel full, and damn that was a nice dick! As I sat there for a moment to appreciate the feel of it filling me, I almost laughed when I thought how its always the less attractive men who have the most beautiful cocks.

At least that’s been my experience, anyway. Most of the good-looking men I’ve been with had small to average size -nothing wrong with that, either, I’m just saying . . .

He seemed thrilled that he was all the way in me so fast, and he went back to growling again while he rutted his hips more, trying to get as much of him into my greedy fuck hole as possible.

This wasn’t meant to be a lengthy session, so I got to work, riding that fat dick hard. Fuck, that thing felt so good slamming up into me.

He had good staying power because we went on for at least 10 or 15 minutes and he showed no signs of getting close to cumming. I kind of wished that we were in bed for a good night of it -he could really give me a ride if this was how he fucked.

He stopped and held me down for a moment and started looking around outside the car. This made me nervous because I thought someone might have found us. The last thing I wanted was to get busted.

When I asked him, he said he was just checking if it was all dark around us, and then he lifted me off of his dick and got out of the car, dragging me along with him.

He bent me over the trunk and entered me again, grabbing my hips and slamming me hard and deep. Now this was what my ass had been needing! This guy could fuck!! He was bordering on rough/abusive which I like, so it worked for me.

Gripping me tight, the only sounds we could hear were the smack, smack, smack of our skin colliding and the odd grunt that we just couldn’t stifle.

It was probably 5 minutes of that slam fucking and then he stopped, holding his dick in me, breathing hard. I looked back at him, wondering if he was cumming and I couldn’t feel it. “Did you cum?” I asked him.

He smiled a very big smile. “Can I cum in you?” he marvelled.

“Go for it, fill me up!” I told him.

He instantly went back to slam fucking me for another couple of minutes and then started to growl as I felt his cock explode inside my ass. Damn! He shot so hard it triggered me and my dick started hosing down his license plate!

I gritted my teeth to keep from yelling and cursing as my balls emptied on his car, and his emptied into me.

His load was definitely proportionate to the size of his big dick and balls. I could really feel his load spraying my insides. Fuck it was heaven!!

When he finished, he slowly eased his cock out of my well-fucked hole. As usual, I clamped my hole as tight as I could so I didn’t lose a drop of his precious seed.

He pulled his pants back on, handed me mine, thanked me and took off. He didn’t ask me to pay him. I’m not sure which one of us got the tip. It was a good night for both of us.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

NLbear, I think I was in such a satisfied haze when he finished with me that it didn't even occur to me that I should get his number. I know the cab company, though, so hopefully I'll have him again.

And thanks, ponyboy238, I was thinking the same thing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Great story.

I had a very similar experience.  I didn't want to engage with my driver who was asking a ton of questions which veered towards sex. He was a mature Latino (As a Latin myself I expected a machismo stereotype so I answered his questions to make him uncomfortable). I later found out he was a 68 yr old Cuban. Instead he asked more - he wanted to know why i didn't sleep with woman, was I the man or woman, How big of a dick I liked etc...

He wanted to know if he measured up with his 8" super thick uncut dick.  At a red light he had undid his pants to expose his hard dick for me to see.

I said it looked good - I would let it fuck me

He wanted to know if I would let him fuck me - which led to him parking in a dead-end road near my destination.

He had a very unattractive face so I was only interested in letting him fuck me. I undid my pants and laidI h on the backseat with my ass up. i didn't have lube but had poppers with me.  I wet my ass with my own spit a little. He spat on my hole some too before he tried to ram his dick in me - I hit the poppers hard.  He finally pushed into me -stretching my ass out. I expected him to cum quickly due to age but he fucked me for a good while before he shot his load into me.

I actually was a bit sore the next day.

• Upvote 3

Hot stories, I've blown a cabbie once years ago after he dropped me off I stood at my door rubbing myself.  I'd been doing that all the way home.  He started to pull away but then came back, I offered a BJ, he drove around the block while I sucked him and didn't last too long.

No luck since then sadly, all the cabs seem to have drivers on the phone at all times etc.  May have to give it a try again soon see if I can get it ;-)