It has taken a (very) long time, but finally made some progress on a follow up to https://breeding.zone/topic/33786-the-decline-and-fall-of-michael-christian/Apologies again for the very long delay... and I hope you enjoy.  Anyway, here is Part 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey man, sorry.  I didn’t realise it was occupied.”  A stranger stood at the toilet but looked over his shoulder at Calvin… was he smirking?  Calvin needed to pee but it could wait.   The real reason he was in the bathroom was to get away from the guy who had been (all but) clinging to him since he arrived at the party.  

The clingy guy had introduced himself as Tommy.  He was tall, thin, and very flamboyantly gay.  Not that Calvin had a problem with that, but Tommy had clearly had a few drinks too many. He refused to listen when Calvin said he was straight, so Calvin escaped to the bathroom.  And now he had walked in on someone else in the toilet.  Could this night get any more awkward?  He started to back out of the bathroom and close the door.  

STOP.

The stranger’s lips did not move but the word seemed to reverberate inside Calvin’s head.  Like someone shouting, loudly, in a tunnel.  There was an odd sensation just behind his eyes.  A tingling.  Calvin stopped.  He stood in the door as if waiting for something.  He wasn’t sure what that was, or even what it could be.  

“There’s room enough for two.”  The stranger smiled but that smile never touched his eyes.  

Come in and close the door.

The voice in his head was not as loud, just a normal speaking voice.  But the tingling persisted.  If anything, stronger than before.  

You are relaxed.  There is nothing strange about what is happening.

The voice was just a whisper now.  But that sensation, the tingling behind his eyes, continued.  It felt buried now, however, as if had burrowed somewhere deep inside his head.  As Calvin stepped back in the bathroom and closed the door, he thought he should be worried.  Like there was something terribly wrong.  But he couldn’t think of what that might be.  There was something odd about the stranger yet Calvin couldn’t quite put a finger on it.  There was something almost… vague…or nondescript…  about him.  He was neither short not tall.  Average build.  Calvin couldn’t even tell how old he was.  He could be 22 or 42.  It just seemed impossible to tell.  

“I’m…  Sebastian.”  The stranger said.  His extended his hand that had been holding his dick a moment ago.  “You can call me Seb.”

“Calvin.  Calvin Watts.”  Calvin shook Seb’s hand, trying not to think about where the hand had just been.  

“Nice to meet you.  So do you know Mark and Mary?”

“Not really, I just moved into the building and they invited me to the party.”

“Can’t say I know them very well either.”  Seb replied without more detail.  “So how old are you, Calvin?”

“I’m 18.  You?”  

“I’m… a little bit older than that.  Are you in college?”

“Yes.  I’m attending State, and studying Pre-Med and Chemistry.  I want to get into medical research when I graduate.”  Calvin wondered why he was kept speaking, answering questions that had never even been asked.  He should be freaked out, of at least annoyed, but he felt eager to offer information.  It made no sense. 

“You must have a high IQ.”

“Well, when my Dad had me tested, my IQ  was rated at 152.”

“Very impressive.  I bet you are doing very well in your classes, aren’t you? “

Calvin wanted to say that he was expecting to be on the Dean’s list this quarter and that he (and his father) would be very disappointed if he didn’t graduate summa cum laude in a few years. But Seb didn’t give him time to respond and the thought just slipped away. 

“Isn’t it unusual for a first year student to live off campus?”

“My parents didn’t want me to live in the dorm.  Too much partying going on.  Or so my Dad says.  So they rented an apartment for me.” 

“Do you have a girlfriend?”  Seb paused a raised an eyebrow.  “Or a boyfriend?”

“Um… I don’t have a girlfriend, and I’m not gay.”  Calvin wondered if he should be offended that the stranger had even asked… but somehow just couldn’t work up the energy.

“You need to pee, don’t you Calvin?”

“Um.  Yeah.”

“You should pull your dick out then, shouldn’t you?”

That tingling again.  And the perception of a voice inside his head but so quiet now he couldn’t even hear it.  His hands moved before he even realised what they were doing, unzipping his fly, pulling out his dick, and aiming it at the toilet.  His bladder, however, refused to pee, so he just stood there with this stranger.  Both of the men standing there with his cock out.  For a minute Calvin wondered if someone had put something in his drink and this was a surreal hallucination.  But, no.  This was real.  Somehow he knew.  

“Good boy, Calvin.” 

A sense of happiness swept across Calvin at the words.  His heart beat slightly faster in excitement.  He wondered why he would feel this way.  But, again, the thought slipped away.  

“It’s rather amusing.  Your father thought he was preparing you for life.  But his overprotective and controlling nature has sheltered you.  You never even developed those defences that most humans have.”

The words seemed to bypass Calvin as if his mind was shut down while Seb spoke.  After a moment he blinked to see Seb looking at his crotch.

“You have a nice cock.”

Calvin blushed, unsure how to reply. 

“Do you like my cock, Calvin?”

Calvin had never really looked at another guy’s cock before.  Well, maybe in the locker room.  But that was really just to see how it compared to his own.  Now he found his eyes pulled down to Seb’s crotch. And he stared, suddenly fascinated by it.  The other man’s cock was long and thick.  The foreskin wrapped around the bulbous cock head and the whole things seemed so… perfect.  Calvin was circumcised and his own cock suddenly felt awkward and clunky.  

“It’s…. It’s... beautiful.”  Calvin finally managed.  He licked his lips as he stared.  

“Why don’t you touch it?”

Calvin’s hand reached out, tentatively. 

“That’s right, wrap your fingers around it.  Stroke it.  Gently.  That’s my good boy.”

Calvin felt his own dick starting to swell and rise.  He was getting hard.  But he was straight.  Wasn’t he?  It felt so fuzzy now.  

“I’m going to put my hand on your dick now.  Is that ok, Calvin?”

“Yes, sir.”

Seb’s fingers caressed Calvin’s dick.  The fingers moved softly.  Gently.  But Calvin’s whole body convulsed in pleasure.  

“You like that, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m going to suck you now, Calvin.”

“Ok…. I’ve never had a blow job before.”

“A blow job?  What a quaint way to describe it.”

Seb shifted to his knees and Calvin could feel the warm breath rippling across the sensitive skin of his dick.  The shaft flexed in anticipation.  Some part of his mind tried to scream out.  To put a stop to this.  He wasn’t gay.  But Calvin just couldn’t concentrate and the thought faded away.  

But Seb paused.  “I could stop now, Calvin.  I could stop, walk out, and you would be yourself again in a few minutes.  Do you want me to stop? To step away now, without sucking your cock?”

“No… please don’t stop.”  Calvin felt desperate.  It suddenly didn’t matter if he was gay or straight.  He just wanted the other man’s mouth around his cock.   

“Are you sure?  If I continue, there is a price.  There is always a price.  And you will never be the same.”

“Please… please suck me.  I want it so bad.  I need it.”  Calvin whimpered.  Why was he so desperate?  

“As you wish.”  

The stranger smiled again.  It was a smile that sent a chill down Calvin’s spine.  The kind of smile that a cat wears when playing with a mouse.  Then Seb’s lips enveloped Calvin’s cock.  Calvin’s moaned as the sensation of the warm mouth enveloped his cock and spread quickly throughout his body.  His hands wrapped around Seb’s head in a desperate attempt to maintain some control.  Seb’s lips were locked on Calvin’s shaft.  His mouth slid up and down the length, maintaining a tight suction.  Calvin imagined he could feel the suction all the way from his skull to his toes.  As if the pressure Seb was exerting would swallow him whole. It was almost painful… but somehow incredibly erotic.  

“Oh fuck,” Calvin groaned.  He was getting his dick sucked for the first time… by a guy.  This was so bizarre.  But good.  Oh so very good.  “That is so amazing.”

Calvin’s hips started moving, thrusting his cock further into Seb’s mouth.  His dick was slowly swelling.  His balls were slowly starting their rise.  But… something else.  A strange sensation throughout his body.  Pulling.  Stretching.  As if the suction on his cock was siphoning something out of him.  His head felt fuzzy.  Unfocused.  He had a slight headache and his vision seemed to be blurring.  His body felt weak. 

‘Oh fuck’, Calvin thought, asking himself ‘Am I having an aneur… and an….’.  

Strange.  He couldn’t think of the word.  He should know that word.  A brain… thingy. A problem in the brain.  He should know the word.  Why couldn’t he think of it?

Don’t worry.  Relax.  Let it flow away. 

The voice was back.  And the tingling, which had never gone away, seemed stronger again now.  At that information, that knowledge.  It’s all such a burden.  Surrender it.  Life will be so much easier if you just don’t have to think so much anymore.  Lay down your burden.  

Calvin was afraid.  Terrified.  Something was being taken from him.  But he couldn’t figure out what it was.  He had to resist.  But his head was so fuzzy.  Why couldn’t he think?

Do you feel it?  Your intelligence dropping lower.  And lower.  Doesn’t it feel good to let it go?  Now you can enjoy other things.  More important things.  More immediate things.  Think about how good your cock feels.  Doesn’t your cock feel so good now? 

His cock did feel amazing.  Seb’s expert lips, tongue, and mouth were bringing him closer and closer to cumming.  This was fucking amazing.  He had never felt this good sitting in a classroom.  The suction was so strong.  Especially in his head.  Everything was being pulled into his dick.  His dick that was buried deep in Seb’s throat now. Fuck that felt good.  Yes.  He could let go.  It would feel so good to just let go.  No! He shouldn’t.  God help him, he knew he shouldn’t.  He was losing something. Something important.  If only he could understand what it was.…  But his cock felt amazing.  He needed to cum. To unload.  To release.  He wanted his body to tense up in anticipation — like it was doing now.  He wanted to feel his dick throb —like it was doing now.  He wanted to feel his nuts pull up — like they were doing now.  He wanted this more than anything!

Yes… 

Calvin succumbed to the voice in his head.  He surrendered to the pressure.  Stopped fighting it.  

And he came.  It seemed to last forever.  His eyes rolled back into his head and blast after blast fired into Seb’s throat.  And Seb swallowed it all.  But eventually the 18 year old’s muscles relaxed.  His pecker grew soft and slipped from Seb’s mouth.  Seb stood and gently pushed the young man down on the toilet seat.  He peered into Calvin’s eyes and into his mind and soul.   The mind was so quiet.  So dull.  So stupid.  Lazy, unfocused, undisciplined. 

“Ah, my poor boy.  You had such a high opinion of yourself and your mind.  But you were just a tasty morsel.  A delicious treat for a summer evening.”

“Huh?”  Calvin just looked up at the man above him.  “Whatcha talking bout?”

“I don’t think you need to worry about a high IQ anymore.” Seb laughed.  “I’m afraid that I may have gotten carried away.  You are well below ‘normal’ now.  Well below.”

“You ain’t making sense, man.” 

Seb frowned and looked down at Calvin.  He really hadn’t intended to consume so much of the young man.  “You know, since I took so much from you, it seems only fair that I give you something back.  Would you like that?”

“Your gonna give me somethin?”  Calvin couldn’t really understand that this guy was babblin’ about… but fuck it.  If he wanted to give him something, he sure as fuck wouldn’t refuse.

Seb’s put his hand on Calvin’s head and pulled him towards his own hard cock.

“What the fuck?” Calvin protested.  “I aint no fag…”

But his protest was cut off as Seb’s cock slipped into his mouth.  Calvin tried to get it out.  But no matter what he did, the prick was pushing into his mouth.  And then he noticed the taste.  ‘Fuck, that tasted good,’ he thought, his tongue swirling around the sliding shaft.  He wanted that taste.  More! 

Seb, however, was impatient.  He had more important matters to attend and this distraction had already wasted too much time.  Within moments, his hips were pressed against Calvin’s face.  The entire shaft inserted. 

That was good enough.  He let his orgasm flow.  His seed erupting into the wretch before him.  Calvin slurping it down like a man who had found an oasis in a barren desert.   It wasn’t really semen, of course.  Semen was such a mortal concept.  But Calvin perceived the fluids as such. 

Seb slipped his cock from Calvin’s mouth and looked into his eyes a final time.  Yes.  There it was:  the craving.  A ravenous hunger for something Calvin couldn’t even put words to yet.  And he had even given a bit of the young man’s intelligence back.  Not much, of course.  Just enough so he could function in society.  And just enough so he could understand what he had lost, what had been taken away, it was so much more fun when they understood the price.

Calvin sat on the toilet in shock. It was still so hard to think.  For a moment there, he had been lost completely.  He felt better now but he knew something was still missing.   He could feel a cavity where something had been pulled away.  And there was something else.  Some other sensation he was just barely aware of.  But he couldn’t put words to it.  What the hell had Seb done to him?

“Yes.  That will do.”  Seb mused.  “You feel it missing now, don’t you?  All that information,  your mind racing miles ahead of everyone around you, all that potential?  Gone.  You will have to spend the rest of your life wondering what you would have accomplished.  Cure cancer?  Find new treatments to better the lives of our fellow ‘humans’?  You will never know but it will haunt you.  All of that given up just to get your dick sucked. Your dreams, your plans for a career?  Dead now.  But don’t worry, I very much suspect you will find a new career soon enough. I wish I could stay to watch, but I think not.  It's time to move on."

Calvin wanted to scream  To yell.  To cry.  What the fuck had he done?  But it was so hard to think now.  He felt hollow.  Empty.  Incomplete.  It took him a moment to realise he was alone in the bathroom. Seb was simply not there anymore.  He was alone… for about a minute.  And then the door opened.  

“Oh there you are, handsome.”  It was Tommy, the gay guy from earlier.  “I thought you got lost.” 

Tommy’s eyes swept over Calvin’s disheveled face and hair, and at the cum splatters on the floor.  And Calvin’s dick still hanging out of his jeans. “Well, you have been busy, haven’t you?  You dirty slut.”  

The word ‘slut’ sounded like a compliment from Tommy’s lips.  

Calvin was sure he could smell Tommy.  His sweat.  His musk.  And it made his lust even stronger.  His thoughts even weaker.  Calvin’s eyes trailed down Tommy’s tall, lean, beautiful body.  To the sizeable bulge in his crotch.  He could see the outline of other man’s cock quite clearly.  Tommy’s tight pants made sure of that.  And that cock was quite big.  He was so horny.  No.  Horny didn’t describe it.  He was fucking ravenous.  He wanted what was in the other man’s trousers.  He wanted to explore that budge.  He wanted to feel Tommy in his throat and, god help him, in his ass.  He wanted Tommy’s cum inside him.  He needed it. 

“Oh fuck.”  Calvin didn’t even realise he was speaking out loud.  “I’m gay.”

“Yeah, I kind of guessed that.” Tommy slurred.  

Calvin’s dick was straining in his jeans.  What Seb had taken, his intelligence or whatever, didn’t seem as important right now. He needed to sate his hunger.  “I wanna taste you.  I want to suck you.  And I want you to fuck me.  I’ve never been fucked.  Please.”

Tommy raised an eyebrow.  “Well, lucky for you, someone convinced me to explore my top side recently.  But are you sure about this?  It’s going to hurt a bit… especially if it’s your first time.”

< To Be Continued… >

>

• Like 3
  • Upvote 25
  • Thanks 1

Only God (or whatever you want to call that intellectual conception) knows why you can't write S A T A N here on BZ. ;)

So whoever's friend Seb may be, I sure like his way of catalysing young boys' sexual development...

"But don’t worry, I very much suspect you will find a new career soon enough. I wish I could stay to watch…”

I wish we can too... :grin:

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Upvote 1

Only God (or whatever you want to call that intellectual conception) knows why you can't write S A T A N here on BZ. ;)

So whoever's friend Seb may be, I sure like his way of catalysing young boys' sexual development...

"But don’t worry, I very much suspect you will find a new career soon enough. I wish I could stay to watch…”

it is just his new name.

like in orange is the new black :-)

Edited by neg4poz95
  • Upvote 1

Soon. I promise. Just caught up with some things offline. Part 2 coming soon though.

• Upvote 2

Soon. I promise. Just caught up with some things offline. Part 2 coming soon though.

No need to hurry! Most of us prefer quality to quantity (though it doesn't always show, I'm afraid...). And until now your works have always been quality material. :2thumbs:

But that takes time. So please take your time and I'm sure you'll come up with something spectacular... :)

=Felix=

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Author's note:  Finally, here is part 2.  Apologies for the very long wait.  working on part 3 now, Hopefully will get to a state I'm happy with sooner (happy enough anyway).    Posting with a larger font as the last time a moderator had to revise... hopefully people can read it this time.  Lol>  

----------------------------

Part 2:  The Next Step

Tommy raised an eyebrow.  “Well, lucky for you, someone convinced me to explore my top side recently.  But are you sure about this?  It’s going to hurt a bit… especially if its your first time.”

Calvin’s heart pounded like a drum. Terrified.  But he felt a need for for what Tommy had to offer.  No.  More than a need. A desperate, gnawing hunger for cock.  For cum.  “Please.. “  He forced himself to look Tommy in the eyes.  “… please fuck me.”

“Do you want to come back to my place?”  Tommy asked.

Calvin only considered for a second.  “No, man.  Here. Now.”

“Damn, you're an eager slut aren’t you?  Well, if you’re that desperate to get your cherry popped, why the fuck not?” Tommy’s pulled their bodies close together. and his lips found their way to Calvin’s.  

Calvin could feel the hardness in Tommy’s jeans pressing against him.  It made his pulse beat a little faster.  A restless ache inside.  An emptiness that he knew only a hard cock could ever fill.  And Tommy’s cock was definitely hard.  And big.  Definitely big.

Tommy gently guided Calvin’s hand to his crotch.  Calvin’s fingers explored the bulge, pressing his palm carefully against it, following down the shaft.  Finally reaching the ballsack.  He tried to estimate how big the cock was but he couldn’t figure it out.  That was kinda math… and math was too hard now.  

“Eight and a half inches.”  Tommy broke the kiss just long enough to answer the unasked question.  His hands wrapped around and caressed Tommy’s butt.

A slight moan escaped Calvin’s lips, lost in the mouth pressed against his.  His body trembled with need.  His own cock begging for freedom from the constricting pants.  He almost came as Tommy’s fingers moved to unbuckle his belt.  His trousers and underwear pushed to the ground, Calvin stepped out of them.  Naked now from the waist down.

Tommy turned him around and had him rest his chest against the bathtub, raising his ass into the air.  

Calvin felt Tommy’s hands splitting his butt cheeks apart.  Lips lightly kissing the small globes of his ass.  Warm breath on that sensitive ring.  Something warm and soft and… and spongy.  Oh fuck.  His tongue… Tommy’s tongue was touching his hole.  Licking.  Teasing. Circling.  Pressing.  

Calvin thought he would cum right then.  But he made himself wait.  This was, he knew, just a warm up.  He even forgot about sucking the other man’s cock.  He wanted to get fucked and anything else was a distraction.

A finger rubbing his tight little hole sent shivers up his spine. A little discomfort as it pushed inside but his hole opened up slightly, instinctively, for it.  Tongue.  Finger.  Tongue.  Two fingers.  Tongue.  Back and forth  Gradually working Calvin’s ass to relax and open up ever so slightly.  

“I could eat this all day.”  Tommy chuckled.  “But eventually someone is going to want into this bathroom.”

Calvin had almost forgotten they were in someone’s bathroom.  At a party.   Fuck.

He felt Tommy stand up and unbutton his own jeans.  A foil wrapper was opened and Tommy slipped a condom down his shaft.  Cold lube was generously applied to his opening.  

“Are you sure this is how you want to lose your virginity?  It’s not too late to say….”

Calvin’s didn’t ever let Tommy finish.  “No… please now.  I need you inside me.”  He struggled to find the words but his brain felt so slow.  “Can’t explain it.  Just need it.”

A hard presence presented itself at Calvin’s sphincter.  “As you wish.  We will have to be quick and we will have to be quiet.”  The hardness eased forward.  It separated the tight ring and just a fraction of an inch slipped inside.  

… And a burning sensation tore through Calvin’s ass.  His hips shot forward, pulling away from Tommy’s cock.  Not just the expected pain of a dick opening his hole.  Something else.  Something felt…. wrong.

Tommy gently but firmly pulled Calvin’s hips back and his cock again pushed for entry.  Again, the strange burning sensation and Calvin’s ass jerked away in reaction.  Damn it! Why wasn’t his body letting him take this cock?

“Are you sure you are ready?”  Tommy sounded slightly annoyed.  

Instinctively Calvin reached back.  His fingers wrapping around the hard shaft.  It wasn’t as bad… but that strange burning sensation tingled through his fingers.  His fingers, still on instinct, pulled the condom off the big cock and tossed it aside.  Then guided the shaft back to his asshole.  

Tommy just raised an eyebrow but didn’t complain.  As someone who had, until recently, been a total bottom himself, he believed that it was up to a bottom to protect himself if so inclined.  And Tommy had been fucked bare quite a few times himself.  

The cockhead pressed again against the opening, pushing in.  The barrier resisted.  Trying to keep the foreign invader out.  But slowly it gave way, allowing the tip of Tommy’s big cock to slide inside.  

“Oh, motherfucker!  That hurts…”  Calvin hissed.  

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No.  Don’t stop.”  It was all Calvin could do to grunt out his reply.  It hurt… but, without the condom, there was no burning.  It felt proper.  It felt, despite the pain, good.   Very very good.

Tommy pushed further.  His cockhead was about halfway in now.  The tight ring clamping down on his shaft.  The virgin hole trying to cling to its ‘virtue”despite the lusts and needs of the man.  He wished he could be more gentle… that this guy had just come home with him so he could take his time.  But he was determined to enjoy the fuck anyway.  After all, it wasn’t his ass that would hurt like hell later.   

“Damn… you are so tight.”  He giggled. “Nothing quite as nice as breaking in a virgin boypussy.”  

Calvin liked the sound of that:  boypussy.  It felt right.  

This seemed unreal — it was all happening so fast — but, at the same time, the most real and true thing he had ever felt.  He bucked his hips up to meet the relentless shaft borrowing ever deeper inside him.  Sliding further in inch by inch.  

Tommy could feel the way the ass, so desperate to stop him at first, slowly gave in.  Surrendered to his onslaught.  Opened up for him.  Welcoming him and pulling him deeper.   He sighed with contentment as his balls slapped against the bubble butt.  

“You’ve got the whole thing inside you. All eight and a half inches.  How does it feel?”  He pulled a couple inches back and then slammed all the way inside again.  

Calvin grunted.  “It feels amazing.  Fuck me.  Please.  Just fuck me hard.”  His own cock was hard and red as it bounced in time with the thrusts.  

Tommy giggled again.  “Be careful what you ask for…”

But he pulled his shaft back, almost all the way out, then slammed his entire dick in again.  And again.  And again.  Each thrust faster and harder.  

Calvin was moaning now.  Loudly.  Tommy put his hands over the other man’s mouth to try to quiet him but it was fruitless.  

“Yes… that’s it… that’s what I need.”  Calvin was ranting.  Out of his mind with the lust.  

And Tommy didn’t stop either. The primal impulse was rising.  His fingers dug into Calvin’s hips as his own hips slammed mercilessly into the former virgin’s hole.  

“Fuck.” He kept his voice low even though, with all Calvin’s noise, anyone near the bathroom had to know what was going on.  His sister Mary was going to be furious with him.  “I’m cumming!  Take it.  Take that load, bitch.”

Calvin could feel the shaft pulse inside him as Tommy unloaded.  Calvin’s own cock exploded all over the tub despite not having been touched.

It took Tommy a moment to catch his breath.  His cock stayed buried balls deep in Calvin’s hot and dripping hole.  Still throbbing gently.  Finally he pulled out and quickly pulled up his jeans.  

Calvin looked up at him, adoration in his gaze.  “That was fuckin’ amazing.”  He made no move to stand, enjoying the feel of his ass pulsing gently and a trickle of cum just starting to slide out.  A sense of contentment settled across him as, for the moment, the craving was satiated.  

“Yeah, that was hot.  Thanks for letting me pop your cherry.” Tommy patted his ass and, on a whim, slipped his finger inside the slightly gaped hole.  Calvin cooed like a bitch in heat.

“Thank you, Tommy.”  Calvin finally standing.   “Can we do that again sometime?”

Tommy laughed.  “Sure.  In fact, I bet my boyfriend Greg would love a go as well.  Just put my number on your phone.”

Calvin fished the phone out of the pocket of the trousers still around his ankles.  It took him a couple times to remember his password.  He fumbled around the phone, trying to remember how to enter a new contact.  It was just so complicated.  

Tommy watched the younger man fumble with his phone.  The poor guy didn’t seem too bright.  It was odd, though, as Calvin had seemed so intelligent when they spoke earlier. Still, he had been a good fuck — for a virgin — and Tommy did want to breed his ass again.  “Here, let me help.”  He said as he gently pulled the phone out of the other man’s hands, typed his number, and handed the phone back.  

“Thanks, man.  It’s just really a really complicated phone.  You know?”

“Sure, no problem.”  Tommy gave the newbie a final kiss. “Give me a call sometime.”  

Then he slipped out and closed the bathroom door behind him.  

Calvin sighed contentedly, finally pulled up his trousers and made himself as presentable as possible.  When he finally stepped out of the bathroom, everyone stopped to stare at him.  Some with disapproval, others in amusement, and yet others with a bit of lust.   Someone pushed past him into the bathroom muttering “About bloody time.”.

Tommy was talking to the hostess, Mary.  Her face was bright red.  Fuming. Tommy didn’t seem bothered at all.  When Mary noticed Calvin stepping out of the bathroom, that fury was directed his way.  Tommy just gave him a wink.

“I think you should go.”  A voice said to Calvin’s right. He turned and saw Mary’s husband, Mark.  His face contorted into a sneer.  

“Yeah.  I think you’re right.”

“You know… “ he hissed.  “We have to take this behaviour from her brother — god only knows why — but we aren’t going to take it from you.  You’ve ruined the party for everyone with your sick little antics.”

Calvin wanted to tell the other man to fuck off but instead just muttered an apology and left.  

He hurried back to his apartment, crawled into bed, and curled himself up.  He couldn’t sleep, however, as his ass was sore.  But even more than that, he could feel that urge rising again.  His ass was sore.. but if Tommy were here he would be begging for another fuck.  Not just Tommy either. Any man.  Even that asshole Mark.  

“I’m gay.”  He said aloud. “I like cock.  I love getting fucked.”  But how could he be gay?  He had never even thought about another man sexually before today.  

He made himself get up and pull out his school work.  He needed to get ready for classes on Monday.

He skimmed the book to find where he had left off before the party.  It did not look familiar.  And it made even less sense.  This stuff might as well be complete gibberish.  He didn’t understand a word of it.

He tried to force himself to focus.  But his mind drifted.  Remembering the feeling of Tommy being inside his ass.  Of that big dick sliding in and out.  Thrusting.  Stretching him open.  A little moan left his lips as he thought about it.  

Maybe just a little break to take his mind off it?  He opened his laptop. Within minutes he was browsing a free gay porn video site, wishing it was him getting fucked in these videos.  

His books remained untouched the rest of the weekend.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1