Tops Who Need A Fucking

constructionguy

I am NOT versatile. I am a top and love fucking and seeding ass. But about once every six months, I let a blue collar construction guy fuck the shit outta me. He's pretty rough and uses my ass as a hole to dump his load then I don't see him again for anothe 6 months. Any other guys who identify as top [rather than versatile] but who feel the need for a semi-annual tune-up?

• Upvote 2

Isn't this like a straight guy who says he is not gay, but gets fucked by a guy occasionally, yet wants for the sake of his ego to be labelled/viewed as straight?

Just know that some of us bottoms out here are petty enough to call headquarters to get your "top" card revoked if it comes to light that you are biting pillows for construction guys.

#closetbottom

#stayinyourlane

LOL :D

• Upvote 1

Guest ToppledTop

I can so relate to this feeling you have constructionguy. I'd always been a top only until quite recently. But I'd been thinking more and more the past few months about what it's like to get fucked. So much so I finally gave in to my desire and gave my hole up. Best thing I ever did. (Am working on it as a story to post here). Am now a confirmed 'bottom only' since giving my ass up that night and having my hole turned into a cunt. However, while you seem to be an 'occasional' taker, I'm pretty much well switched now. Best decision I ever made. I probably resisted a deep need to give my ass up. I've fucked plenty of 'top only' guys in the past and one or two guys who had never been with another guy before, and it was always fun to be the top for an occasional bottom or for a first time bottom. So, while you are happy to occasionally bend and spread for a hot top, (which is great), I've gone the complete 360. I've found where I want to be, on my back with my legs spread wide for hot top guys.

With a Ph.D. in Justification and my extensive service to the community as the Executive Director of the not-for-profit organization'Tim & Pete's Center for Sexually Compulsive Males between the ages of 16-25' I believe I can help you work thru this. Your dilemma is not that unusual,  though your ability to clearly communicate your concerns, is very different from the  intense hands-on,  grueling ordeals our 'guest' must go through in order to develop the appropriate program of therapies tailored to each individual's specific needs.

Fortunately, your situation only requires a change of perspective.
As I understand it, occasionally you get flipped, banged out and cumdumped by a NSA fucker who just needs a wet hole to unload in, and you like it.   After your buddy nuts and bolts, the second he's out the door, you're the same Full Time Top Man the boys are all throwing their pussies at.  The only difference in who you are, is- you got some guys cum in your hole. BFD. My advice, don't fret about it, the minute you owned up to your actions it stopped being a problem or even a liability.  The tops  out there who have tried it, denied it and lied about it are the bitches with a problem.

And as a matter-of-fuckin-fact, regular prostate massage is an important part of keeping your junk fuckin and your tanks pumpin'.  I bet you're not the only one appreciating those benefits.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 2

For me being a top, a bottom, gay, bisexual, or straight is determined mainly by the guy himself, and not by what he does. That's why I'm not surprised by a top who occasionally bottoms, or a bottom who occasionally tops, or a straight guy who occasionally has sex with men.

A top who under certain circumstances bottoms is still a top, not versatile. A guy may be 100% top with dates and boyfriends and on-going fuck-buddies. But if he's out of town on business he may stop at a bathhouse and be a total bottom slut for a night. But he's still a top, if that's because that's how he sees himself.

The same goes for 100% bottoms who are afraid of topping because they may loose their bottom "card". I've known of many 100% bottoms who after a long night taking loads at the baths go on the hunt for a hole to quickly fuck and breed before they home home. Usually when bottoms top they don't last very long and cum quickly because they only want to get off and fucking is not that enjoyable for them. Between jerking-off or breeding a hole many bottoms choose the later.

Versatile guys enjoy both and are open about it because that's how they see themselves.

Isn't this like a straight guy who says he is not gay, but gets fucked by a guy occasionally, yet wants for the sake of his ego to be labelled/viewed as straight?

It's not that some straight men also like men for sex. What they like is the WAY men have sex, anonymous. The idea of being sucked in a gloryhole is only a dream for most straight men. They have no interest in relationships but the fascination with anon sex is universal in men, straight, gay, etc. I see nothing wrong with a straight guy wanting to get sucked and even fucked.

• 2 months later...

i prefer to bottom since the first time i was fucked ... but i did meet a lot of "straight" tops who turn into bottoms when it turns into sex. 

was dating a very young turkish guy in a park at night. he told me to wear womens's dress (what i don't like at all) but i was so horny and i needed to get fucked. we found a bench at a hidden place and he was so shy that i started fingering his hole. he moaned and i took the opportunity and fucked him bareback. maybe i took his cherry but we didn't speak.  :P

even if i do claim that i'm a bottom only guy, especially str8 or bisexual guys tries to convince me, that i do fuck them. don't know why? maybe they have that kind of fantasy to get topped (and dominated) by bigger chubby guy ...  :huh:

I haven't bottomed for over 20 years, but came close to it recently with a guy who played with my hole and really turned me on. It may happen with him in the future, but otherwise I'm not that interested. I really like to feel my cock in a warm moist hole.

• 5 weeks later...