• 4 months later...

Thanks to you for posting this saga. No idea how many times I have read it. I like the second version best. That Mike character: compact, built, fuzzy, hung Mediterranean boy/man type...IS MY type; the description of his fucking, and the revelation at the end that he is one of the poz breeders... YUM. The part where the host sets up the party rules....AND at the end where he reveals who's who.... All so hot.... If any one reading this and and knows of parties like this in San Francisco, and how to get invited.... let me know! (I used to hear of these 'mix and match' groups in the Castro, where each guy put a + or - in marker on his shoulder, and then there would be a lights-out fuck . I'm neg, and have never taken cum at a raw party, but this story puts me in the right frame of mind. HOT!

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...

i love the second version of the story, where Mike, the young italian studlet is better described...

every time i read it...which is often....i imagine myself at that party, with Mike being the first one to knock me up.

at the end when he stands up as one of the pos breeders... every time.. i get a rush as if he had just fucked me....

• 1 month later...

I envy the party.people! Damn hot venom cum deep inside my craving neg.bttm cunt is what this sissy.slut needs...

I blew my Latin cum twice today on this story ^.^

>He flinched, but kept on fucking. "So you’re pozzing me?" "I guess"< that is what I want with my bf...preferably when he fucks me and whispers in my ear: "I fucked many pozz.cunts lately" and just when he unloads he screams "I will inject your sissy.cunt with my poison VIRAL LOAD now, you nasty cheater! I know all about you sucking guys when I'm not at home, you pervy swallowr"

• 1 month later...

The Party

This is just a story that I have always blown a load over. I didn't write and I have no idea who did. It's Just HOT.

It's been just a little over two years now since I got the letter that changed my life. Like any other day; I came home from work and checked the mail. There was a handsomely handwritten envelope on a rich heavy paper. I opened all the other mail first wanting to save what I hoped was the best for last. (I was correct.)

Inside was an invitation to a weekend party in a very upscale neighborhood. It was from Tom, a man I'd talked to several times at the bars and the baths. Tom had an easy-going way about him that somehow encouraged me to open up to him. I found myself discussing things with him that I'd hardly even let myself think about let alone voiced to another person. Tom got me to admit I wanted to be infected with HIV.

Tom told me at our first meeting he had AIDS - I'd never have guessed from looking at him. Seeing him out at the baths fucking and getting fucked made me want him and in a strange way, want to be like him. I frequently found myself wondering what it would be like to be fucked by him; or to be poz and giving my load to other guys with or without their knowledge. I dismissed these thoughts usually but sometimes they were my hottest j/o fantasies.

So now I had an invitation for a weekend party at his place. The invitation said there was a specially selected group of "positively-minded hot men. "Interesting choice of words, I thought or was I just reading way to much into things? The letter also referred to, emphasized, "Uninhibited RAW sex." I can't be misunderstanding that! This was going to be an unsafe fuck-party hosted by a man with AIDS.

Pretty fuckin' ballsy of him - and hot!

I suddenly realized my dick was rock-hard and about to drip. There was no doubt in my mind about accepting this. There was no way in hell I'd miss a chance like this. A weekend in a luxurious house, all the booze and party favors we'd want with a few horny uninhibited studs into unsafe sex - FUCK YEA, I'm going! The invitation requested RSVP I called and thanked Tom; I told him I was looking forward to it.

The party was 2 months from the time of the invitation. Over the course of those two months it seemed like time had slowed to a crawl. I found myself constantly thinking of the upcoming party, imagining what it was going to be like, hardly daring to hope that my twisted fantasies might be about to be fulfilled. Part of the time I told myself that I was just letting my over-active imagination run wild. But at other times I was convinced this was going to be exactly the twisted kind of event I'd been hoping for.

The party was set for 8:30 on a Friday night till noon on Sunday. The invitation had indicated that clothes would be checked upon arrival so I didn't have to bother about what I was going to wear. I'm decent looking, in good shape, working out 3 -4 times a week at the gym and eat well. Judging from what I saw at the baths and bars, Tom seemed to like guys of my type. So I figured the others would be a pleasant eyeful.

I told my boyfriend that I was spending the weekend out - we have a really open relationship. We've teased each other about who was the bigger slut and who'd get a nasty disease first. I parked, noticing several other cars, walked to the door and rang the bell. It was just a moment before the door opened and a guy about my age, 26 at the time, asked me in. He was in white boxer briefs that did little to hide his thick cock and heavy balls.

"Come on in," he said. "I'm Mike, and you are..?" He picked up a list with several names.

"Josh," I said. "Got it." He crossed off my name from the list. He pointed to a door and said, "You can undress in here and I'll put your clothes away when you're done. Tom's got me assigned to door duty." "You've gotta earn you keep I guess," I said. Mike laughed.

I entered the bathroom off the entry hall and quickly slid out of my jeans, sneakers and polo shirt. The place was simple but obviously well appointed and expensive. I returned to the hall wearing my briefs and found Mike greeting a little doll of a boy who looked about 20-21 if that old. His name was Sean.

Mike introduced us. Taking my clothes he said, "Everyone else is naked. I'm just wearing these since I'm answering the door. Just in case some stray shows up." He held out his hand waiting for me to get out of my underwear. Sean stood by openly waiting to see me as I stripped. My dick was semi-hard with all this attention and to my relief; both Mike and Sean seemed impressed. Sean gave an appreciative whistle and said, "I gotta get a piece of that in me before this is over. Sure hope you're one of the ones." He went into the bathroom and began to undress, not closing the door as I had done. Mike winked and began to fold my clothes.

I was thinking about what Sean meant by "one of the ones". Mike told me to just go on to the back of the house and join everyone else. There was no trouble finding them, the sound of the music and the voices and the sweet aroma of weed led me directly to them.

I entered the room and there were about 10 - 12 guys, all naked, sitting, standing, lying around drinks in hand talking and laughing. In a quick assessment of these guys, I saw that I'd guessed right about Tom's taste and choice of guests. They were all pretty good-looking guys. But I had been wrong in that they were not all like me. There was a wide range of ages and types covered. One guy might have been around 50, a true daddy type for sure. And at the other end of the spectrum was a boy who looked like he might just be graduating high school. But they were all good-looking sexy males. That was a common denominator. Some one handed me a drink, another guy gave me a joint from the bowl on the coffee table. I mingled and began to meet my fellow revelers. I had noticed Sean, now naked, had come in the room too and was meeting people.

As I mingled I saw others arriving too. Everyone was getting pretty well acquainted. Personally I hadn't had much to eat and the cocktail and the weed were taking effect on me rapidly. I suspected the same thing was happening to the other guys, though no one seemed to be actively engaging in sex yet. However I felt like it wasn't going to be long.

About that time Tom appeared. Apparently he'd been waiting for the last guest, because I notice that about the time Tom entered, Mike - now naked too - also joined us as well as a few other guys. Tom called for quiet; Mike turned down the music. Tom was going to address us.

He welcomed everyone and said how glad he was that we'd all decided to attend. He stressed that we were a hand-picked group and that he felt like a good mix was essential to the success of any party especially one of this scope. Then he changed tone subtly. It was as if he was reading a list of rules for the party. Several of the guys seemed like they knew this was coming.

"Try to engage in anal sex primarily. Or at least make sure that when you cum it is through anal sex. Switch positions - and I don't mean doggie style and missionary." Guys laughed. "I mean don't always be the top or always the bottom. Change up so you fuck as much as you get fucked. Try to change partners frequently, make sure to get your cum inside as many men as possible. And, related to that, get as many different guys' cum in your ass as you can. Remember, no questions and no telling. Make each one like it's the one. And the number one most important stipulation is no condoms!"

"Fuck yea!" the older daddy looking man yelled.

Tom continued, "There are 20 men here not counting me. I know that 12 of you are neg and 8 are poz. Anybody who takes at least 12 loads this weekend is guaranteed at least one of those loads was charged."

I could feel my skin going tingly. My knees were weak. This was exactly what I'd hardly let myself hope for - a party planned around RAW fucking with men who have HIV. As different levels of thoughts kicked in it was occurring to me that all these men were like me in that they were here to fuck or get fucked and intentionally get or give HIV. And based on the number of hard dicks I saw now, they were as turned on by the idea as I was.

It was like a bell signaling the beginning of a race had sounded. Guys were pairing up left and right. They were piling onto the pillows, couches and mats that filled the area. Over the enthusiastic sounds of 20 horny men starting to fuck, Tom's voice rang out. "There's lube, poppers, XTC and joints at the bar. Use anything you need guys."

As I was right at the bar, I helped myself to some XTC. I felt a hand grope my ass and turned to see Mike there, the guy from the front door.

"Ready to play?" he asked. His ample hard 7” dick revealed his own readiness.

"Sure am," I answered. We made our way to a vacant corner sinking onto the mattresses there. He was on top of me and I could feel his cockhead probing me. Without any discussion, we'd settled on our roles for round one. Mike had run his fingers through the lube at the bar and he hastily smeared some on my hole. I worked it in a little while he coated his dick. He took aim and in two powerful thrusts his dick was buried in my ass all the up to his pubes.

He was still a moment, giving me time to adjust to the fullness. I looked up into his face only about a foot away from mine. He looked content; he liked the feel of my ass. He smiled down at me. Without a word his head moved toward mine. Our lips met, mouths opened, as our tongues tasted each other. Meanwhile, Mike was slowly but forcefully sliding his long cock in and out of my hole. He fucked me in deliberate stokes, withdrawing almost entirely before driving in to the max. I matched him stroke for stroke meeting his invading rod with my eager cum-hungry ass. I wanted to milk the cum from this man. As he fucked me, I kept wondering if he could be one of the 8 infected men. God, I hoped he was infected so his jizz would be infecting me too. I heard myself moan in the lust for his disease.

"Fuck me, man. I want it," I said between thrusts.

"What do you want, Josh?" He was pushing me. "Tell me what you really want."

"I want your poz cum, man. I want you to pump me full of HIV!"

Hearing that seemed to send him over the edge, he started pounding my ass harder. I knew he'd shoot soon at that rate.

"You are so fuckin' twisted, man. You want HIV cum in your ass!" He pounded my hole. "Take it!"

"Shit yea, Mike. Shoot it!"

I felt him lunge in even deeper as his already thick cock spasmed in my guts. Hot blasts of cum shot in my hole. I imagined the virus in each fiery load he pumped in me. I ground my ass back towards him so not a drop of the potentially deadly cum would be lost.

He remained still, hips jutting forward with his cock as deep inside me as it would go. We lay there in the aftermath of our passionate fucking, me so damned hot I could almost shoot from thinking that I might have just gotten HIV pumped in my hole. When Mike pulled out he looked in my eyes and gave me a leering wink. I didn't know how to interpret it. I knew we were all supposed to keep our sero-status secret and he was doing a great job at it. I couldn't see through him at all.

I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him and he declined. Speaking really quiet he said, "You're pretty obvious in being neg; try not to give it away. Everyone here wants poz cum."

I started to explain - to apologize but he stopped me. "Forget it. I won't tell. Thanks man." With that, he left to seek out someone else to infect or to infect him?

I didn't waste time wondering. I wanted to see about getting another load. I went to the bar to get a beer and while there a good looking guy of about my age came up for a drink too. We briefly commented on what a hot party this was and he cut right to the chase. "You wanna fuck me first or want me to fuck you?"

"I wanna fuck you, stud, " I answered. "I gotta get this first load up someone’s ass before I waste it."

We pretty unceremoniously made our way to a mat and his legs sprang into the air ready to take my load. While I fucked him I imagined that I was poz and was infecting him. For all he knew I was and was eager for it.

It didn't take me long to shoot my jizz in his guts. We quickly traded places and his dick easily slid into my already cum-filled hole. As he fucked me slow but steady I looked at him. He was a good-looking guy around my own age. But what really got my attention was that I saw a few bruises on him and some spots. I stared hard trying to see if they were lesions.

"Cool!" I thought. "This guy's got AIDS." I got my ass I gear grinding it back to meet each invasion of his hopefully lethal cock. My asshole practically milked the cum out of the guy, I was so ready for it and in short order, I could feel him tensing up. When I felt his dick swell, to blast the deadly cum deep inside me, I pushed back toward him to catch every bit of the poisoned load.

When he came back to reality his eyes opened again. He winked at me as he pulled his cock from my ass. "That's at least one for you, man."

From there, the party began to blur. I'm not sure if it was the heady excitement of being in a place with so many guys who had HIV who were trying to infect others and so many healthy guys trying to get the deadly virus in them, or was it my own first poz load clouding my head or was it the party favors and beer. It was probably some of all these things. Anyway, I spent the next 24 -36 hours fucking and getting fucked with guys as eager as I was to give and get HIV. As the party went on and guys were getting a little bit tired, there were fewer guys fucking at anyone time. The rest of us would watch those who were, calling out encouragement while the men fucked. When my own turn came to be pumped while the crowd watched, it was pretty hot to hear them urging my fucker to fill me with his diseased load and to give me more HIV.

At the end, Tom made a concluding speech similar to the beginning one. But this time he had each poz guy stand up one by one. The guys were abuzz mentally ticking off, who they'd fucked or been fucked by. Sounds of "ALRIGHT!, YEA!" punctuated the calling of several names, as some guys had obviously taken infected loads from the guy just named.

It turned out that, out of the 15 loads and 7 of them were from poz men. And the guy I thought had AIDS really did. I had 7 exposures to HIV inside my guts right then. As exhausted and drained as I was, my cock stiffened as I thought about it.

The young guy Sean hadn't been so lucky. Despite getting several fucks, he had managed to avoid every poz man there. Tom told him it must be a sign, but Sean just said it was a sign he had to try harder. He lay on the mat, legs pulled back exposing his already cum filled ass and invited every poz guy there to pump a load inside him.

Tom intervened before any of them could react. "After seeing so much raw fucking for the last day and a half I'm ready to spill my load. I'd be proud to be the first guy with aids to fuck you."

We all cheered Tom and Sean on as our host infected the last remaining healthy guest present. After Tom finished a couple more of the poz men fucked Sean too, just to make extra sure he got infected.

As guys began to dress and leave, Tom urged us to keep in touch with him. He reminded us that frequently about 10 - 14 days after contact with HIV, it's common to get sick. This often indicates the exposure was successful. He told us to report in and reminded us that these parties are annual and that we might now qualify as the poz guys for future parties.

Twelve days after the party I felt ill enough to keep me from going to work. I went to get tested and truly don't know how I managed to get through the time until I got my results. I was Positive and I’d been infected with HIV at Tom's party.

That evening I my boyfriend noticed that I was feeling pretty good and one thing lead to another. Before I'd thought about it we were in bed spoon position, with my dick up his hot ass. It was a slow leisurely fuck, the kind that you have with some one you've known a while. We'd had a few beers and smoked a joint. We fucked some - talked some. We were both comfortable and enjoying it and neither one in a hurry to be done.

While I was slowly sliding in and out, I said, "Guess what I did?" And of course he asked What? "I got the results of my HIV test today." I didn't skip a stroke but I felt him tense slightly then push back toward me.

He said, "Last test I took, I was still negative."

"Yeah, I remember." We kept fucking real slow but steady .

In minute he said, "So, are you infecting me?" He asked real quiet.

"Yeah, I am"

And we kept on fucking, him pushing back to take my dick all the way, now knowing I was going to shoot HIV infected cum inside him. After that, I wasn't able to hold out long. I shot what felt like a quart of thick jizz into him.

After we separated he said, "You know it was just a matter of time before one of us infected the other. I'm glad you told me like you did. That was hot." We kissed. We made dinner and he wanted to get fucked again.

• Like 1