Getting Fucked By An Older Neighbor At The Age Of 18

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

When I was 18 I stood 6'3" and weighed 150 pounds.  While my body was skinny, I also had a hot bubble ass.  In my neighborhood was a guy in his 40's, who was 6'6", and over 250 pounds of muscle.  He had never married and never seemed to have any women visiting his house, but he did, however, have a pool, and frequently invited neighbors over to enjoy a swim.  .

Knowing of his pool, I bought a Speedo to wear specifically if I ever had the opportunity to swim alone with him.  I even bought a size which was a bit smaller than I really should have worn, doing so just to emphasize my little ass cheeks.  Then, after awaiting his invitation, one dusk he finally extended it to me.  I pulled on the Speedo and joined him in his pool where I began doing some laps, only to feel his hand caress my ass.  Repeatedly, each time I made the return.  I kept swimming, and he kept caressing my ass, each time I came around.  Then, when I paused to get out of the pool he lightly slapped my ass and addressed me saying "You know what I want, boy."

I looked back with an innocent expression, but all to aware what he wanted.  As I reached for my towel he continued saying "You won't be needing that, boy," as he pulled it out of my reach.  

"Daddy, what do you want?" I asked as I gave him my full attention, and then french-kissed him.  

He grabbed my ass cheek saying "Boy, go down into my basement.  I have a surprise for you."

"I hope it's what I've been hoping for for some time," I replied as I preceeded him into the basement.  What I saw was definitely more than I expected, and in any event was somewhat alarming:  the basement contained a sling, fuck bench, and a iron frame bed with restraints.

"This is all for you, boy.  I've been waiting to play with you," he explained.  Before I could think of a reply he pushed me to my knees and ordered "Suck it, boy.  Get me hard."  His cock was fully nine inches, and quite thick around.  

I blew him as best I was able for several minutes, and he apparently approved because he then withdrew from my mouth, pulled me to my feet, and marched me off to the fuck bench where he tied me into position.  Then he grabbed a condom from a drawer saying "Faggot boys need to get fucked."

I answered "I need to get fucked so bad.  Please, Daddy, take me without a condom.  I want to be your fuck toy."

He took me up on my offer 'cause he dropped the condom back into the drawer, picked-up some lube, prepared his cock and my ass, and slammed his into me grunting "Boy, you will remember 'Daddy' for days."

"Please, Daddy, make me remember who owns my hole."

"Your hole belongs to me, and I think you want more of Daddy, right?"

"Yes, Daddy, I want Daddy to enjoy my hole every day."

This was the end of our actual conversation.  He bred me three times that night, once on the fuck bench, once on the sling, and once in bed.  He continued fucking me daily for two years, breeding me at least once daily, and occasionally he invited his friends to enjoy my ass.  I would wait for him to come one from work and he even had poker parties where the winner of each hand got five minutes in my ass.

Yeah, I was one lucky boy.  He eventually moved away so I lost track of him, but he definitely prepared me for my future encounters with men.