Finally Dumped My Load In Bareback

rockry303

I'm a bi married male who has been into women most of my life (as I still am).  I've found a few encounters with men where we played around and stuff, but over the past year I had the repeated fantasy of fucking a guy bareback.   You could say it had turned into an obsession for me, but it was a fantasy with which I needed to be very careful as I am married.  

Well, it finally happened.  My wife out of town (I'm fairly sure she was, in fact, getting laid).  I met a Puerto Rican bubble butt guy on Adam4adam.  He sweet talked me into meeting him, and once we met, well it didn't take long until my cock was in his ass.  And boy did it feel great.  He was tighter than my wife.  I didn't get time to enjoy it because I came quite quickly.  It was an amazing sensation.

I apologized for my quickness, feeling like I was once more a teenage boy.

"It's okay," he replied, adding "it felt great."

I went home and all I could think of was his nice ass.  

Well, now I know what a slut feels like:  that night I slept with four more guys, all bareback.  My cock just kept getting hard an hour after having cum, so I just kept doing it and now I absolutely crave it.  

Oh, what door have I opened?

• Upvote 14

• 2 weeks later...

Thats hot. I'm a bi married male too, I've fucked a few guys but only with rubber. Never bare....its funny because when was in my teens and twenties I fucked so many girls without anything!! 
I don't know if I'd risk it now....I've always been a top, but I would love to feel somone fill me with cum! A strapon is good, but cum is fun

Edited by Donny85
  • Upvote 2

It was hot, and I just couldn't get enough! now it's been weeks but it's all I think about. I'm a virgin bottom but I wonder if my first time should be bareback by someone else.  I love giving but maybe receiving once would be good! 

Me too ... I'd take your load ;)

cum to nyc and I'll load you up.

Fuck, bring that cock to me -I love a man that can't get enough! My ass will take every load your balls can produce.

I'd love to.  Want a regular fuck for sure.

• 3 weeks later...