Woodland Breeding

LeicesterUK_POZ

Last Saturday my fella had headed off for a fetish evening with his buddies, which was not really my thing so I decided to stay home and do some bits and bobs about the house.  Then my phone blipped.  The caller was our buddy, a local cumdump, and he was wondering what we were up to.  I told him I was at home, but that my fella was out of town, head to foot in rubber, and very likely fisting some poor lad (lol).

He suggested we head on over to our local grounds to see if we could get his ass really full of cum, before I gave him the last load of the day.  As the weather was lovely and we're both big lovers of cruising, his suggestion sounded great so I agreed to meet him there.

As he lives somewhat closer to the grounds, by the time I got there he was already in the woods; so off I went hunting and found him pretty much naked with good looking but older chap pounding away bareback in his hole. I approached started kissing my buddy as the chap picked his up pace, clearly building up to unload, and then asking where he was to cum.  

"Inside," I answered, and with that he slammed in and filled my mate.  As the chap pulled out I noticed he had a good thick seven inch cock and that it was slick with cum.  It turned-out my buddy had had a busy morning and had taken three loads before contacting me.  I couldn't help myself, I had to taste his hole as there was cum dripping out of his ass lips.  I was in heaven.

While I was rimming in a tall skin head turned up.  He was a bit older, but was still in shape and more importantly was sporting a lovely meaty eight inch cock with a PA.  As he approached my buddy, I lubed the skin head's cock with some cum from my mate's hole and kissing him at the same time; between me and my buddy we lined him up with the sloppy hole and helped him slide in.  At first the guy seemed like he wasn't sure, but my buddy back up and pushed back until the guy was balls-deep and then the fuck was on, no questions asked, no talking!  I took up position kissing my mate as the guy pounded away for a good five minutes before he rammed it home, came, pulled out and left.

By this point I was all-but frantic to fuck my mate and as no else was around, I took up position behind him, and slowly pushed into his wrecked hole.  There was no need for lube as cum was covering everything.  Once I had my eight inches inside we stopped for a kiss before I went to town on his hole.  With five loads up his hole, it wasn't long before I started to create a cream pie and cum was dripping off my balls.  I could have pretty cum as soon as I started but managed to hold off and gave him a deep, long slow fuck lasting a good half an hour before finally added my load to the mix.

We decided to call it a day and head back to our homes.  We both agreed we should definitely do it again as it was hot!

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...