Sex Survey Results Of Over 1500 Gay/bi Men

Admin: Had no idea where to put this topic, please move if necessary. Thanks

The latest issue of FS Magazine from the GMFA has been published. It can be read here: http://www.fsmag.org.uk/Pages/Category/fs155(scroll down for free digital viewing option - should be viewable from most devices).

It talks about HIV, PrEP and prevention, but it also has the results of a sex servey of 1500 guys, and the "shocking" results of how much gay/bi are barebacking without much cause for concern for HIV and other STDs.

There's some quotes from participants which I think echoes many of the sentiments from people on this site, from people who bareback by serosorting, guys who just generally bareback to the "bareback cumdump".

I first became aware of this mag/article via a facebook link and the comments from people on the whole were demonising the barebackers.

Who do others think from this article? Some other HIV articles in the mag may also be of interest if you have time to read through too.

Very interesting reads! Thanks for sharing. I was contacted last month by a young woman on Fetlife, who is also a journalist. She contacted me because of my posting history and profile info. I gave her a phone interview for an article which may appear in a major publication, if her editors green light it. I will share it, if it happens. Thanks again!

• Upvote 1