Bottoming At A Fuck Party

The weekend was approaching and I was cruising for some action on Craigslist. I noticed an ad stating there was going to be a barebacking fuck party and they needed more bottoms.  So, being a committed BB bottom, I responded.

The guy (Sam) explained he and his buddy (Nick) were renting two adjoining rooms for the weekend at a hotel and there would be no more than four bottoms - they were both bottoms and needed two more bottoms for the party. They were renting two adjoining rooms each with two queen beds.  After exchanging notes, I understood that I needed to be:

1. Cleaned out at all times, including before I arrived for the party. Additional enemas would be administered as needed.

2. I could not refuse any cock and its load.

3. Poz loads were a definitely a possibility, and, were highly likely.

4. The party started Friday evening and continued until Sunday afternoon.

5. My holes were to be available for loads the entire time.

6. All fucking was going to be bareback - absolutely no condoms were allowed!

Being neg, I worried about the poz loads, but the lure of that much cock invading my ass over a weekend was too much to resist. I signed on.

I arrived cleaned out, but had mentioned my predilection for wine enemas. Having brought my own supply of wine, and it still being early on Friday afternoon, Nick and Sam, the organizers of the party, gave me a nice wine enema upon my arrival - 50-50, white wine (it doesn't stain if leaked) and water. I let it soak in for an hour and just after expelling it, our first two tops arrived, Being a bit tipsy, I was ready to suck and fuck.

We had drawn numbers as to who would be invaded by the first cock.  I had been lucky enough to be number two, and so it was in no time I had sucked the second cock nice and hard before rolling over to feel its owner stick it deeply into my tight (well, within reason), asshole. I was in heaven, taking my first cock, and its load, of the weekend. One I knew would be the first of many cocks and loads, far outpacing anything I'd done up until this moment.

As I was getting my hole pounded by more cocks, er..., more tops showed up. I reveled in knowing that some, if not all, would be using my hole for their pleasure, and that I'd be taking my pleasure from them. At that moment, only slightly high, the knowledge that some loads would be poz, crossed my mind... I also knew that I had agreed to taking any and all loads and that, most likely, I would not know the "status" of any cock and its load inside me. Though still somewhat sober, I knew I was committed for whatever was going to happen to me.

After responding to the ad, and finding out the "rules," I'd done some soul searching and finally decided that, if I hadn't already done so, sooner or later I'd take an, unknown to me, and even perhaps to its giver, a toxic load that would poz me. Getting pozzed, or, somehow, "dodging the bullet," was going to be a matter of fate. Perhaps, like some, Maybe, by an odd stroke of luck, I was resistant to the virus. Perhaps not, but travelling the path I was, of barebacking every cock I took, unless its owner wanted a condom, could (would?) result in me getting converted sooner or later. I had decided to stop worrying about getting knocked up and just accept it when it happened.

Soon enough, my first load was in, and it was followed in no time at all by three more. Then there was a lull in the action, so, Sam suggested another wine enema, and of course, loving enemas, and wine enemas even more, I agreed. About the time it had soaked in nicely, six more tops showed up. I quickly lost the enema so my hole could be at their service.

I began to lose count of who had their cock inside me and how many loads I'd taken so far. Part of the problem is that, since two of us were sharing a bed, sometimes the top went back and forth between our assholes. But also, the tops were circulating between beds and assholes, so who knew what cock was inside them, and for that matter, who cared?

After who knows how many cocks and loads, someone decided I needed yet another wine enema. Who was I to protest? After letting it soak in, and expelling it, I noticed a clock read 11:00 PM and things were getting lively, As soon as one cock unloaded into me, it was replaced by yet another one, I was now beyond knowing, or caring, whether or not it had left its load in me. Viral status? What did the word "toxic: mean at the moment? Neither my asshole nor my inebriated brain cared.

Yeah, there were guys, who as I recall now, who had scorpion and what (I now know to be bio-hazard) tattoos in the room, but which cocks had slid into my ass - well, by now, I no longer recalled, nor cared. Now I know what those tats meant, but at that point, I didn't. Not that it would have mattered. Poz loads were now not just accepted, they were readily accepted. Poz loads are part of barebacking, and I was an eager and committed barebacker. Poz loads are simply part of the deal, and sooner or later, one will convert you or not.

I do recall one guy mentioning, as he shoved his cock balls deep into me, "I hope you enjoy my hot load."

I asked him what ne meant by that, and he said he was pumping me full of his poz load. He sure wasn't the only one to tell me that, but which guy and which cock he was connected to began to blur. At that point, I knew I'd signed onto taking poz loads and at this point, so much poz seed was inside me, more wouldn't really matter.

The guys (whomever) gave me another wine enema, and after that, sometimes I woke up vaguely knowing my hole was getting fucked really hard and good. I have no idea how many cocks and loads I took.

At one point though, I was woken out of my drunken stupor by anal pain! My hole didn't just ache. The pain was intense! Stabbing! I finally realized that that something huge was inside me and that it was furiously pistoning in and out of me! "Take my poz load you bitch!" Well, I was just conscious enough to know that this guy was pounding the hell out of my hole and he was going to pump a deadly load really deep inside me, and... I was ready for it! I just relaxed, laid there, and reveled in the sheer pain he was giving my hole! I was calm, even though the pain of him ripping me open was intense. The wine numbed me and made it okay. I willing took his toxic load, and if he pozzed, me, then it was fate. In fact, as I laid there and faded back into sleep, I craved his huge cock and the toxicity of his load. Then I fell asleep again.

I don't know how many other cocks unloaded into me after I fell asleep. I don't care. I just appreciate that their owners deemed fit to use my abused, open, receptive hole for their pleasure, even while I was drunkenly asleep. Maybe it was as much of a turn on for them as it was for me, to know they used my hole while I was "out." Whatever happened to me while I was that drunk, I deserved.

In the morning, I awoke, my hole ached, but, as agreed, I stayed for Saturday's fun. Every stroke hurt my hole, which I accepted as my just dues as an anal bottom. with a hole for someone else's use and pleasure, (including mine, even if it hurt).

Yes, sure enough, the fuck flu hit me - pretty hard - as one would expect. I am no longer the neg fresh meat at these parties (I am now part of the trio that organizes them, and I know I was somewhat set up, but I don't care, I had it coming and knew the risks going in), but my (not so longer tight) hole is still appreciated by all of the tops.

Plus, even though I am a committed bottom, I have enjoyed sharing the gift, both as a bottom, as well as the occasional top.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 41
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...