Bottoming At A Fuck Party

Whiskey will work too. Just use common sense and work up to your limits bit by bit. The carbonation in beer makes that option less desirable, but I suppose flat beer would be okay. But good beer (as with good wine or distilled spirits) is too good to inject back there.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also love wine enemas. I have had them to strong and passed out, not a great thing since you can die from to much. 

I have a couple friends that will hold me flat on my stomach and fill my ass with a Cold wine and water mix in me. Then take turns fucking my ass. I am real full having taken most of the bag. The deep pressure and their pumping those huge waves in my ass is fantastic. One guy is a little on the smaller side, the other is average but with a gut full of wine they feel huge. They love the cool feeling inside, me moaning and yelping and the wine tends to tighten my hole more meaningI they get gripped ever tighter, milking the cocks. If I leak any it is only clear wine. 

I have had other tops try to fuck me like this, most love it and getting bottoms into this and will clean deep before is hard to find

• Like 1

• 2 years later...